Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Questions

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2016, 08:07 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Yup, been there, have the T-Shirt on this. It could be anything from ripped package to smeared ship too address. I once lost a piece of mail, that showed up two weeks later, with a nasty boot print on the front and obviously been wet. I watched a tablet many months ago I bought off Ebay, bounce between Ill and Tulsa at least 5 times. Seller didn't put correct addie on it. Last tracking showed it vanished into the void in the USPS Tulsa distribution center. Seller had to refund and file claim with USPS.
Old 04-13-2016, 12:08 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 115 (100%+)

Originally Posted by racer1812
I would agree. Unless the seller gets on the phone, I don't think it's gonna get where it's suppose to.

The USPS fubar isn't the sellers fault. But as always, the seller is "on the hook" for making sure the buyer receives what they paid for.
It is now in Tulsa
https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfi...46516096230061
Old 04-13-2016, 01:03 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Lol too funny. Hope it goes smoothly from here on out.
Old 04-13-2016, 03:50 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 74 (100%+)

Originally Posted by losicorey
When I ship something, I immediately send them the receipt and tracking number to make them more comfortable about their purchase.
You haven't done anything wrong, don't worry. As a seller, I track my packages and update the buyer, even if USPS encounters delays. I go above and beyond.

As far as sellers giving "one word answers", yeah....that would tick me off too.
Old 04-14-2016, 07:17 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 187 (100%+)

Originally Posted by TIME MACHINE
You haven't done anything wrong, don't worry. As a seller, I track my packages and update the buyer, even if USPS encounters delays. I go above and beyond.

As far as sellers giving "one word answers", yeah....that would tick me off too.
The seller def needs to contact usps, not sure how much good it would do, i havent had good luck dealing with them, but its worth a shot.

ive noticed alot of sellers doing that recently, not sure if its just bad luck, or a bunch of non-friendly douches.
Old 04-14-2016, 09:41 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 115 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Kylar
The seller def needs to contact usps, not sure how much good it would do, i havent had good luck dealing with them, but its worth a shot.

ive noticed alot of sellers doing that recently, not sure if its just bad luck, or a bunch of non-friendly douches.
If people would notice. I am keeping up on this situation. As stated earlier it is now in Tulsa, Ok.
As for one word answers...when someone asks a yes or no question i give them a yes or a no answer.
Old 04-14-2016, 10:00 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 187 (100%+)

Originally Posted by hotrodchevy14
If people would notice. I am keeping up on this situation. As stated earlier it is now in Tulsa, Ok.
As for one word answers...when someone asks a yes or no question i give them a yes or a no answer.
Being salty isnt going to help peoples opinions of you. Sometimes you have to suck it up and reply nicely, even if it was USPS's fault and not yours. Typing a simple "yes it did ship out", rather then yes, no, also makes a better impression.

but carry on with your bad self....