losirunner DO NOT TRUST

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2006, 07:55 PM
Tech Elite

money order recieved.
Old 01-22-2006, 11:22 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 10 (92%+)

you dont have a problem buying stolen stuff and supporting a theif??
Old 01-22-2006, 11:40 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

Originally Posted by 4u2nv
you don't have a problem buying stolen stuff and supporting a thief??
That would be "accused" thief.The accusation came from someone who you and I don't know.From everything I have read Derek does not seem to do business in a manner that would make me wish to buy or trade with him.I feel that unless you have first hand knowledge of his dealings and "how" he has acquired his RC items you guys should not accuse..And FYI I will not buy Items that I know were stolen..Makes you as bad as the thief..
Old 01-23-2006, 08:00 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Here is a link that details the incident. As with anyone on here people should research who they are dealing with and then make their own decisions as to if they want to trust that person or not.

http://www.rctech.net/forum/showthre...ght=losirunner

EDIT - xxxkat makes a good point about refering to it as a "theft story".

Last edited by jamescam; 01-23-2006 at 08:20 PM.
Old 01-23-2006, 06:00 PM
Tech Lord

Originally Posted by jamescam
Here is a link to that details the theft story. As with anyone on here people should research who they are dealing with and then make their own decisions as to if they want to trust that person or not.

http://www.rctech.net/forum/showthre...ght=losirunner
The Link you posted has no such information.If it's the "story" I think you are talking about,it's one person who seems to have a "problem" with Derek he's not the one who's charger Derek allegedly tried to boost,Now If the person who's charger it was made the accusation then it would have more credence,But with that said I am not disagreeing with you on researching who you are dealing with.It's easy to make accusations on an open forum,I have read both bad and good about Derek.
Old 01-23-2006, 06:52 PM

Trader Rating: 159 (99%+)

The only thing I would say is.....with the direction online trading is going now a days, where you can't hardly trust half the people OR MORE that are on these boards, or ebay for that matter, ANY bad feedback is almost to much for me to be willing to take the chance.
Like the old saying goes------it can take only one mistake to erase a lifetime of right choices, and, it only takes one time ripping someone off to ruin what was a perfect reputation...Just my 2 cents...

Brad
Old 01-23-2006, 07:46 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 328 (100%+)

well the things i said were not accucations,they are true events,that happened and witnessed.

i have no reason to make things up,i post these things so maybe the kid will learn his lesson and people know there is a chance that a transaction can go bad with derek, and to warn his local track members that read this thread.
Old 01-23-2006, 07:51 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Old 01-23-2006, 08:15 PM
Tech Lord

Originally Posted by WYLDTHING
The only thing I would say is.....with the direction online trading is going now a days, where you can't hardly trust half the people OR MORE that are on these boards, or ebay for that matter, ANY bad feedback is almost to much for me to be willing to take the chance.
Like the old saying goes------it can take only one mistake to erase a lifetime of right choices, and, it only takes one time ripping someone off to ruin what was a perfect reputation...Just my 2 cents...

Brad
This is True..and in no way am I sticking up for someone I dont know.You and Johnny seem to know Derek and his ways.I would not do any deals with him.
Old 01-23-2006, 09:40 PM
Tech Elite

i'm thinking its nice to come on a thread on express your opinion. but don't play internet lawyer with me. the "accused" sent me a money order.

i'm just wondering if you read the whole thread or just skimmed through it. did you see where derek posts that the maker of this thread "is the only one" with a problem, and did you see the info i posted that proved he was lying about that.

then i post a story about my tray and thats still not good enough???

johnny boy was there when the charger incident happened. so was i, if you really need it confirmed, go to the northwest threads and ask on the trcr site, i'm sure plenty will tell you more stories.
Old 01-24-2006, 03:44 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 10 (92%+)

There was anumber provided. Call it and get the low down then to verify the "Story"
Old 01-24-2006, 06:24 PM
Tech Lord

Originally Posted by Turtlemaster
i'm thinking its nice to come on a thread on express your opinion. but don't play internet lawyer with me. the "accused" sent me a money order.

i'm just wondering if you read the whole thread or just skimmed through it. did you see where derek posts that the maker of this thread "is the only one" with a problem, and did you see the info i posted that proved he was lying about that.

then i post a story about my tray and thats still not good enough???

johnny boy was there when the charger incident happened. so was i, if you really need it confirmed, go to the northwest threads and ask on the trcr site, i'm sure plenty will tell you more stories.
I did and I do believe you and the rest of the guys.Nuff Said
Old 01-25-2006, 06:56 PM
Tech Apprentice

count me in too....