Community
Wiki Posts
Search

beware of Jeff Sater

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2005, 11:41 AM
Tech Adept

Default beware of Jeff Sater

I am supplying a link to our local forum to save typing but it is really worth the read. I am involved in a legal battle over an internet scam.

http://rcpitstop.com/forum1/index.php?topic=879.0

I will supply updates on this thread for those interested. if you feel you'd like to email or can help out with contacting this fellow, I have supplied his address and phone numbers at the top of the page. I don't believe his girlfriend or kid knows about what is going on.

thanks for looking
Old 11-12-2005, 10:17 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

GREAT ¡¡¡¡¡ i hope this guy learn the lesson a fly his heli on the jail
Old 11-14-2005, 02:12 PM
Tech Adept

okay I got the paperwork today from the DA's office. This is for the Consumer Protection Division. This is the mediation process involved to get the civil suit filed. Now if I could only get paid and get a battery in my car, I could drive up to the RCMP station and finish filing the paperwork. any day now it shall get done. I have been working so much overtime just little free time to get paid from my other part time job. stupid battery died trying to go to work 2 nights ago and they had to come pick me up. no worries, it is pretty much a conclusion now that I have all the paperwork to file.

oh baby, rolling right along
Old 12-27-2005, 01:44 PM
Tech Adept

NEWSFLASH

Northern California Computer Crimes Task Force NC3TF just wrote me a wonderful letter...

Sgt Chapman just sent me a copy of what was sent to Jeff... here it is...

Dear Jeff,

The Northern California Computer Crimes Task Force has received a complaint regarding a transaction you entered into with Barry Wilson. Barry Wilson has alleged that you defrauded him of a helicopter which he purchased from you.

on 12/01/2004.

We are requesting either a written response from you regarding the above complaint or a Money Order or Cashier’s Check, in the exact amount of $700.00 made payable to Barry Wilson.. Please

send all correspondence to the address listed below.

Failure to respond to this letter within 14 days, could result in a criminal investigation and prosecution.

If you have any questions, please address your response in writing. The response or check should be sent to the address listed below. For additional contact information, you can view our website at www.nc3tf.org..

Sincerely,

April Chapman

Sergeant April Chapman

Northern California Computer Crimes Task Force

455 Devlin Rd. #207

Napa, CA 94558
Old 01-21-2006, 09:38 AM
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 294 (100%+)

so how did this turn out?
Old 01-21-2006, 12:27 PM
Tech Adept

I got an email yesterday from Sgt Chapman that they hadn't rceived a reply nor my money from Jeff Sater. I wrote the Novato Police Captain again.
Old 02-09-2006, 06:24 AM
Tech Adept

Well it doesn't look good guys

The FBI gave him an ultimatum, and he never followed through. So now that time has passed and he is laughing at all of us. The legal system has failed yet again..

I am now offering a bounty on this guy. anybody can help me collect this, money or heli, or anything to get something for my loss. I will pay to see retribution now... I'd rather pay someone the whole cost of the heli, hell if you can get it from him, just keep it.... it won't be theft since I own it....

anybody? your choice. I'll even buy it from the person that settles this for me. otherwise I am going to make a trip down there in about 2 months and will take my own justice.... screw the legal system now
Old 02-11-2006, 09:38 AM
Suspended

Location: please try not to look at my avatar to long may cause u know what

where abouts does he live?
Old 02-11-2006, 10:36 AM
Tech Adept

He lives in Novato, California
Old 02-12-2006, 03:52 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

Hey Pipous,
I live not to far from Novato..about 30min. from their..I go by their evey day on my way to work.......I'll notify the Local hobby shops in the area oh what's going on....P.M. all his info to me........ I also work with alot of CHP (California Highway patrol)...and I'm pretty good friend's with most of them...I'll let then know about him...maybe they car pressure him.....with some ticket's or something......hope it all works out.....George
Old 02-12-2006, 06:56 AM
Tech Addict

Good luck man I hope you get what you need...I'm still finalizing my ordeal
Old 02-12-2006, 12:07 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Pipeous
anybody? your choice. I'll even buy it from the person that settles this for me. otherwise I am going to make a trip down there in about 2 months and will take my own justice.... screw the legal system now
You may want to limit the threats unless you want this thread to go the way of the a/efreak thread. It is understandable that you are upset but threatening someone on a public forum will only get this thread locked or deleted and it will make it that much easier for him to do the same thing to someone else.
Old 02-12-2006, 12:21 PM
Tech Adept

yes, I am looking into other avenues. when I say the legal system, I mean I am trying alternate methods now. like I am going to send the info of the transaction to his new employer, I might even stop in myself to explain it.... I am sure his boss wouldn't want to have a thief in employ....

I'd like to hire someone to collect the debt. a repo man. that kind of thing. it is strictly a business matter now. I can't let this drop though so it won't happen to someone else. this guy has probably been doing it for a while.
Old 07-25-2006, 01:35 PM
Tech Adept

Just an update to remind anybody not to deal with this guy....

I will no longer do cross border trades again. The police can't do anything, and I have not gotten any outside help down south. I have gone after people up here to help straighten out debts, bad trades (just finished dealing with one for someone a couple days ago).

It really sucks, if someone needs help, I am always there. You have a problem with someone up here, write me and I will get it cleared up..... wish I had the same help from people down the other side of the border.....

Proud to be Canadian