Search

HorshamRCRacing DO NOT BUY FROM HIM

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2005, 06:33 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (93%+)
Default HorshamRCRacing DO NOT BUY FROM HIM

I posted i was looking for a tamiya mini copper

he posted on my looking to buy thread : I have 2 cars. like 12 wheels and tires, 2 chrome stock motors, sway bars all around on one and only on the rear on the other. oil shocks, ball diffs, etc. 120 shipped.

Bearings on both.

I get the items described above today : there are missing screws, bad diff, missing turnbuckles, missing ball cups, missing servo saver and i havent even gone through the cars completely yet.

his first responce was blah blah blah theres nothing i can do now. I responded with hey how about i send you the stuff back for a refund. Then if you look at the link --->http://www.rctech.net/forum/showthread.php?t=87605

you can clearly see he edited his post after i made a complaint about the conditions of the items i recieved he edited it today and added the fallowing

please note: not everything is there

so all in all he tried to edit his origanal post to make it seem like i knew that there were missing parts when he offered the cars,,,, which is un true he added the please note part tonight.

He has already scammed 2 people ( myself and the other buyer) please dont be the next person he gets
Old 11-01-2005, 06:35 PM
Tech Elite

As you can see he is very willing to work with me on this problem in his latest pm to me about getting a refund and shipping back the items

well, what didnt you get that I SAID you were getting that you didnt assume. Fill in the blanks, and you get an answer of nothing. So cut out your pain in the ass attitude and quit being a pain in the ass. you got what I said you got. good bye
Old 11-01-2005, 09:11 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

So ignorance is bliss, right? It's your fault for not asking if the car was complete?

Sucks that you got screwed, man.....I try to ask for pics whenever I can, but even that won't totally ensure you won't get ripped off.
Old 11-01-2005, 09:17 PM
Tech Elite

i got pics and the cars looked ready to go

thing is the guy was a total @ss when i questioned him about the whole thing
Old 11-01-2005, 11:08 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

they have a thread on tech talk. I think the owner has the user name HorshamRCRacing. The guy you dealt with, Travis Repp? uses his own username. Might want to contact the owner of Horsham and let him know how someone is representing them.

What is the world coming to when you have to read the seller's mind to find out if all the parts included. Wouldn't we all be pissed if xray or corally decided to leave parts out and then say we shouldn't assume that the parts should of been there.
Old 11-02-2005, 01:02 PM
Tech Elite

and the story continues with this clown

found out from the shark that this guy bought these mini's about a month ago and he told me they have been sitting around for a while. Also found out today that the pics he sent me are the pictures of the cars from the guy who sold the cars to horshamrcracing.

THIS GUY IS A FRUAD DO NOT BUY FROM HIM
Old 11-02-2005, 01:11 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

yeah, travis repp does use the HorshamRCracing id...and he is the only one I've ever see posting with that on rctech...

that really blows that he screwed you like that...I'm sure if you call the Horsham shop or at least post this entire experience thru trinity's tech talk, you might get some resolution to your problems...

another thing, travis is a kid - not an adult who understands the meaning of a honest deal..or even the simple fact he's making his racetrack look like a bunch of crooks...
Old 11-02-2005, 07:08 PM
Tech Regular

and i have even said that I am not representing them. I didnt rip you off. I never said the cars were complete. just shut your mouth. I really dont care what you all think. Bye

PLEASE NOTE: I AM IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM AFFILIATED WITH HORSHAM R/C RACING. I USED TO WORK THERE, BUT I HAVE SINCE QUIT. PLEASE DO NOT HOLD ANYTHING AGAINST THEM, OR LOOK AT THEM DIFFERENTLY. FROM A CUSTOMERS STANDPOINT, THEY ROCK. FROM MINE, THEY SUCK.
Old 11-02-2005, 07:09 PM
Tech Regular

AND KEVIN, IF HE WOULD OF ASKED IF THE CARS WERE COMPLETE, I WOULD HAVE SAID ITS MISSING A FEW SCREWS (THERE WERE A FEW EXTRAS IN THE BOX, MAYBE 10?), BUT HE NEVER ASKED AND I NEVER THOUGHT TO SAY ANYTHING. THINK WHAT YOU WANT OF THIS SITUATION. I DONT CARE. I WAS FULLY HONEST UP UNTIL HE STARTED BEING A PAIN IN THE ASS.
Old 11-02-2005, 07:33 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Originally Posted by HorshamRCRacing
just shut your mouth. I really dont care what you all think. Bye

that's all anyone needs to hear....

BUYER BEWARE!!!!
Old 11-02-2005, 07:34 PM
Tech Regular

haha dont buy from me. I dont care. Your loss not mine. I'll sell it all locally.. I am not trying to rip anyone off. It isnt my fault the buyer was a dick. He flipped over a few screws, 2 turnbuckles and 4 ball cups. dont ask me what happened to them. They werent in the box when I got the cars. Christ. 120 for 2 mini coopers ARR is pretty good. Quit complaining.
Old 11-02-2005, 08:03 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

all i can say is "wow"....

believe it or not buddy, you represent the track...and you are making the place look bad, very bad...
Old 11-02-2005, 08:10 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by SMcpot
So ignorance is bliss, right? It's your fault for not asking if the car was complete?

Sucks that you got screwed, man.....I try to ask for pics whenever I can, but even that won't totally ensure you won't get ripped off.

Yep, it's a shame people can't be up front and honest. I just sold you (SMcpot) a speedo. It will work great and I was honest in telling you I forgot to ship the box. I am the other party that got "Taken for a Ride" on this deal. Not cool!!!
Old 11-02-2005, 08:22 PM
Tech Regular

Thumbs down

Hey guys, drop it. I am no scam artist, and I had no intentions of ripping anyone off on this board. I sent a rayspeed discharger to a guy and one battery slot didnt work when he received it, it worked before I sent it. I am refunding him. I told him it worked in the first place. As for these 2 cars, I am really pissed that he is making me look bad, so I came up with the attitude of, I really dont care, because there is obviously nothing I can do because I refuse to refund him for his screw up. He never asked what condition the cars were in. He asked for pics, and said I'll take it. Then sent me money. I never at one point said the cars were in perfect condition, almost ready to run (drop in electronics) or anything. Everyone needs to quit assuming so much in this world, INCLUDING ME. EVERYONE DOES. I am sorry for my "bad intentions" that were not meant so quit bad mouthing me. Good bye again. Also, sorry for being immature. Let me accuse you of something, see how you react, when it isnt even your fault? You will probably get pissed off too!

EDIT: and to tell everyone the truth, I never even looked at the cars after I bought them. I simply resold them after I got out of the hobby. I thought I was going to get back into it but I got sick of being dicked around down at the track. Long story there, dont want to go into that conversation, and it isnt like anyone needs to hear that.
Old 11-02-2005, 08:25 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

If I were you I would call Horsham RC and tell them the situation. They might not be thrilled he is ruining the reputation of their business and maybe they can put a call into his mommy for you.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.