Old 11-12-2014, 01:15 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)
Default people need to start leaving feedback

Im sick of people not leaving feedback come on it takes a min
Old 11-12-2014, 01:50 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

I'm sick of people complaining who don't use this site for anything but a free Ebay.
Old 11-12-2014, 02:18 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 140 (100%+)

OH SNAP!!! Nice one racer
Old 11-12-2014, 02:38 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 121 (100%+)

Old 11-12-2014, 06:33 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 110 (99%+)
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by snotrod5.0
agreed!
Old 11-12-2014, 06:47 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 252 (100%+)

I wish people would leave feedback also. Both the good and the bad. Having said that I've beat this horse many times in the past and it has never changed. Remember this,we can only hold ourselves to our own standards. When we expect someone to have the same standards as us there will always be disappointment.
Old 11-13-2014, 06:06 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 74 (100%+)

I just had a less than stellar transaction with a member here on the forum. I was tempted to leave neutral feedback, but was worried about retaliatory feedback. I just didn't feel like is was worth the hassle of potentially having to get a mod involved, as the seller did refund my money. It wasn't a negative, but I should have definitely left a neutral.

People should leave feedback, but even ebay can't force someone to do so. It is frustrating, but at the end of the day, you either bought or sold something and that what is most important. I've seen situations where each side wants the other side to leave feedback first, despite both parties being satisfied and happy with the transaction. It's an unnessecary "chess" game.
Old 11-13-2014, 10:24 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 93 (100%+)

Originally Posted by hotrod87
I wish people would leave feedback also. Both the good and the bad. Having said that I've beat this horse many times in the past and it has never changed. Remember this,we can only hold ourselves to our own standards. When we expect someone to have the same standards as us there will always be disappointment.
Amen to that. Can't really worry about what others do.

Originally Posted by TIME MACHINE
I just had a less than stellar transaction with a member here on the forum. I was tempted to leave neutral feedback, but was worried about retaliatory feedback. I just didn't feel like is was worth the hassle of potentially having to get a mod involved, as the seller did refund my money. It wasn't a negative, but I should have definitely left a neutral.

People should leave feedback, but even ebay can't force someone to do so. It is frustrating, but at the end of the day, you either bought or sold something and that what is most important. I've seen situations where each side wants the other side to leave feedback first, despite both parties being satisfied and happy with the transaction. It's an unnessecary "chess" game.
So you don't leave feedback then say people should...

IMO buyers should leave feedback first. That lets the seller know everything was received in satisfactory condition. Now I know some people feel the buyers has fulfilled his obligation after paying so the seller should leave feedback immediately. I disagree. If a buyer becomes unreasonable should an issue arise, and we've seen it happen recently in the feedback forum, the seller then has no way of warning others of the buyers tactics with feedback.

As I seller I typically will not leave feedback until I either receive feedback from the buyer, or get a PM from the buyer stating everything was received and that they are happy. I would guess I am missing probably 30 or so feedback from the sales I've made. But to be honest I could care less what my feedback score is. I just make sure everyone is 100% satisfied. If people don't leave feedback, oh well.
Old 11-13-2014, 10:35 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 115 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Odin544
As I seller I typically will not leave feedback until I either receive feedback from the buyer, or get a PM from the buyer stating everything was received and that they are happy. I would guess I am missing probably 30 or so feedback from the sales I've made. But to be honest I could care less what my feedback score is. I just make sure everyone is 100% satisfied. If people don't leave feedback, oh well.
That's it in a nutshell for me as well. If they had a trader FB rating years ago, I'd have a good number of extra FB... missing some from recent transactions also but whatever. I leave FB after a buyer leaves theirs. As long as everything goes smooth I'm all good.
Old 11-13-2014, 11:06 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Originally Posted by Odin544
So you don't leave feedback then say people should...

People should leave feedback, but there are some instances where you have to use discretion. In my particular case, I received a refund after a deal that was a total waste of time, with poor communication by the seller. I thought long and hard about leaving feedback, but at the end of the day, the seller did issue a refund and I was made whole. Buyers have to use discretion and look at the whole transaction from start to finish.

Hopefully by not leaving feedback, I did the right thing and the next interaction with him will be better for someone. Leaving a neutral or negative feedback needs to be justifiable and shouldn't be done on impulse or without good reason. Although my deal was a real PIA, I was made whole and got my money back.
Old 11-13-2014, 11:58 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Anyone else have a situation where they opted to leave no feedback? What was the reason?
Old 11-13-2014, 08:27 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 186 (100%+)

Originally Posted by TIME MACHINE
Anyone else have a situation where they opted to leave no feedback? What was the reason?
Yes, when I don't get one in return. If I sell something I expect that the buyer leave me a feedback once he get the stuff n everything is according to the description, if he doesn't care to leave one why should I.
Old 11-14-2014, 06:06 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 48 (100%+)

As a buyer, I leave feedback as soon as I verify expected function of what I got. I often have already or will soon get feedback after that.

As a seller I used to leave feedback when payment was cleared and the item was shipped, but have been jaded from that reading the epics on here of other forum citizens.

I would say that now as a seller I am leaving a lot less feedback.
Old 11-14-2014, 08:05 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

If you do good honest business with all of your peers here on rc tech, the feedback will come. Describe the item you are selling as exact and precise as you can. Communicate well whether you are the seller or the buyer. if you follow basic principles all transactions you are a part of will most likely be positive.
Old 11-15-2014, 12:06 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 82 (100%+)

Originally Posted by snotrod5.0
x2..........................

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.