Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > Buyer/Seller dispute and discussion forum
moderator please help me with bogus negative feedback please >

moderator please help me with bogus negative feedback please

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

moderator please help me with bogus negative feedback please

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2014, 11:24 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by nf_ekt
I bet. Some of the crap that flows down the pipeline is amazing....

From our ever well-spoken OP: "its just a stupid site full of stupid people..."

Whatever you say man. Your griping has the butt hurt-o-meter reading well into the red. Speaking of reading, I can barely make out what you are trying to say. Someone apparently had to back out on a deal- won't be the first or the last time this sort of thing happens. Welcome to reality.
Agreed. Paragraphs would help a bit in the first post
Old 10-31-2014, 12:02 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jayhood
So you would lie and make stuff up just to give negative feedback? I did nothing but go out of my way to accommodate someone so whatever im over it its just a stupid site full of stupid people im gonna just go around giving negative feedback for no reason what so ever
You just lost any chance you had of getting your negative feedback removed.
Old 10-31-2014, 08:03 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 280 (100%+)

I can see the "hammer" going up!!!
Old 10-31-2014, 08:18 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Andy Koback
I can see the "hammer" going up!!!
I got it swung back... not sure if it's going to come down yet. I already removed the negative feedback from the potential buyer, after reading a bit of his side of the story. Not sure if seller will get just an infraction, time off, or a lot of time off... What say you, Racer?

Last edited by Cpt.America; 10-31-2014 at 08:30 AM.
Old 10-31-2014, 08:29 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 115 (100%+)

This thread is a perfect example of keyboard commando-ism, blasting away using emotions vs. logic. If Mr. hood had really thought all of this out, and put it into context, we wouldn't be in this position of watching a feedback-war between two individuals. I mean honestly, is getting all bent out of shape and attacking someone with negative feedback a sensible decision, simply for the fact that they pulled out of a deal? I hope our OP never decides to go into sales as a career, because he will either be suicidal or locked up for his silly reactions to not sealing the deal every time...

I could spell out in detail how this should have been handled, but I doubt it would sink in... I mean, I'm just one guy on a site full of "stupid people" , right ?
Old 10-31-2014, 08:30 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 115 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Cpt.America
I got it swung back... not sure if it's going to come down yet.
Gravity is a powerful thing, what goes up must come down
Old 10-31-2014, 09:54 AM
Super Moderator

I don't think he deserves the hammer for anything he's done to this point. People make emotionally "unwise" comments from time to time. In this case his actions and those comments left him with a negative feedback.

(I must be in a surprisingly good mood today)

The dead horse came trotting up again wanting to discuss being an actual active member of the site vs. a parasite using RCTech as a free eBay, but I decided to put another bullet in his head and not go there
Old 10-31-2014, 09:56 AM
Super Moderator

Oh, I will say this. Creating a new account in an attempt to distance ones self from negative feedback..Instant perma ban!
Old 10-31-2014, 11:15 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 68 (100%+)

As said, nothing was sent or received. Both feedbacks were " retaliatory" in their own way. Shouldn't both be removed because of that? Then again, maybe not.
Old 10-31-2014, 12:20 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 74 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ThePanda
As said, nothing was sent or received. Both feedbacks were " retaliatory" in their own way. Shouldn't both be removed because of that? Then again, maybe not.

Panda, I swear you have accumulated at least a thousand posts while playing "devils advocate", sometimes rehashing the same things that have already been touched on. Sometimes, I think you just enjoy watching yourself type.
Old 10-31-2014, 01:00 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by TIME MACHINE
Panda, I swear you have accumulated at least a thousand posts while playing "devils advocate", sometimes rehashing the same things that have already been touched on. Sometimes, I think you just enjoy watching yourself type.
Gosh I love haters. Maybe you just didn't get where I was coming from, that could be understandable, I could have explained better too.

I just thought that since both feedbacks were apparently retaliatory in their different ways, then shouldn't both be taken down? It doesn't seem that there is any advantage to leaving one up and taking one down since they both were really the same thing...
Old 10-31-2014, 01:03 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

Gosh I love haters. Maybe you just didn't get where I was coming from, that could be understandable, I could have explained better too.

I just thought that since both feedbacks were apparently retaliatory in their different ways, then shouldn't both be taken down? It doesn't seem that there is any advantage to leaving one up and taking one down since they both were really the same thing...
That's why you're not a moderator. Please, go do something constructive. We got this.
Old 10-31-2014, 01:08 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by Cpt.America
That's why you're not a moderator.
That's Probably for the best

Just trying to share my opinion on the matter. But like I have said before, you can't please everyone all the time. It would be a strange world if you could. It certainly doesn't hurt for everyone to be a little less abrasive though, it's just an opinion, and I still stand by its fundamentals.

I think I will take a break from this part of the forum, it just seems people always seem to get caught up in discussions about everything except the root of the thread. Just No point in that.
Old 10-31-2014, 01:09 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 74 (100%+)

I'm not a hater, nor am I trying to derail this thread.

But seriously, you are a good member and are, at times, very helpful and knowledgeable. But judging by your join date, post count and posts like the ones in this thread, there are times that you should restrain yourself and just read.

The sheer volume of posts that you make tend to water down your contributions and frankly, just tend to make members have to filter through your "thoughts" just to get to the info. Sometimes quality is better than quantity.

With that said, please carry on. Just an observation and not meant to cause an issue. The mods thoroughly think these matters over, trust me, they know what they are doing without the obvious posts that you make.
Old 10-31-2014, 01:14 PM
Tech Champion

Ok, got it, sorry! Bye

Mods, please delete any posts of mine you feel don't belong! I don't want to make this about me.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.