Search

WARNING ABOUT MEMBER!!!--swamptrkt4

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2005, 08:23 PM
Tech Regular

that dude sucks!!
Old 09-27-2005, 01:46 PM

Trader Rating: 159 (99%+)

Well, looks like it's a done deal!! I got scammed by a *^%&^&$%$#@!@# lowlife loser!! He replied one last time and then that was it. So I told him what I thought of him, not that it's gonna matter to a loser like that...
You can only hope that fate has your paths somehow crossing in the future when this kind of thing happens.......

Brad
Old 10-03-2005, 04:27 AM
Tech Addict

he is on again here in this thread

here
Old 10-03-2005, 06:33 AM

Excellent work Kris!!! This is what needs to happen when we get a lowlife like this on here!! EVERYONE needs to keep their eyes open and make sure he gets "shadowed" everywhere he goes on the site.

Thanks again, Brad
Old 10-03-2005, 07:59 AM
Tech Regular

Default loser

go get em wyldthing
Old 10-03-2005, 08:39 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

first off guys i never ripped him off and to add he blew up the esc and wanted his back after i sent him a working one so all of you and all go die
Old 10-03-2005, 10:07 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 35 (95%+)

Originally Posted by swamptrkt4
first off guys i never ripped him off and to add he blew up the esc and wanted his back after i sent him a working one so all of you and all go die
Old 10-03-2005, 10:22 AM

Well let's see here loser boy. First you lied to me 3 times about when it had been sent, and it ONLY took 3 weeks to get it AFTER you said you had shipped it THE FIRST TIME!! THEN loser boy, you told me it was a quantum comp esc, and it turned out to be a quantum pro reverse....hmmm...their's 4 lies already loser boy. THEN, you said it worked fine, and when I got it, not only was it not a quantum comp, it had a hole melted in the switch already. Hmmm....How does plastic melt their Davey?? Well, in case you are to stupid to know that too, it takes HEAT to melt plastic Davey!! Why would the switch of had heat to it Davey?? Maybe because their was ALREADY something wrong with it?? Hmmmm Davey??? AND, the case had been glued back shut with what appeared to be tire glue....Hmmm Davey, why would the case of been opened on an esc that you claimed you had never used??? Another Lie maybe???
Then, the grandaddy of all the lies here Davey....It caught fire when I hooked it up, CORRECTLY!!
You see Davey, nobody believes you because your trail of lies is to long!! Kinda like when you're walking behind someone and they fart and you smell it?? You know that they did it because their is nobody on front of them and you are directly behind the butthole that made the stink... Kinda like you Davey.....You Stink!!! And I happened to be the one that you(the butthole) passed the stink onto. You ARE a loser, and more than likely you will ALWAYS be a loser. Not to mention you're a huge liar, and the lies are starting to pile up and make you stink even more!!
What comes around goes around Davey boy, and it will for us too!!

Good writtens LIAR!

Brad
Old 10-03-2005, 10:34 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

well first off ass before you eventhink you are the smart one pal lets see i have 4 degrees from wentworth in boston all four are for electrical and lets see dc electronics can not just catch fire unless hooked up wrong so Brad easy with you saying it was hooked up right.....
Old 10-03-2005, 10:42 AM

I don't care if you have more degrees than a thermometer moron, A speed control CAN catch fire WITHOUT being hooked up wrong!!! So apparently, you like to lie to yourself too about how smart you think YOU are....

Old 10-03-2005, 01:59 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

If he blew up the ESC how come you said the following in a different thread...

"if i could add my 2 cents in this one if i may the lrp stuff is nice but had a major problem with it"

You don't find it ironic that you had a major problem with an LRP then trade an LRP to this guy who says the one you gave him was messed up? You are an idiot and a thief!
Old 10-03-2005, 09:58 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

What about the fact that you said you were trading him a Quantum Comp and sent him a Quantum Pro?
Old 10-05-2005, 09:27 PM
Tech Adept

Where does this guy live? maybe some local racers can help out a little.
Old 10-05-2005, 11:28 PM
Tech Addict

dude,you are a loser and someone someday is not going to be so nice and they are going to lay a whippin' on you...this guy has been around for a while and knows how to hook up a speed control. HE DOES HAVE YOU ON A MAIL FRAUD CHARGE IF HE WANTS TO GO THROUGH WITH IT....so i would just send him his speed control back and square up...
Old 10-05-2005, 11:31 PM
Tech Addict

by the way dumbass i had a speed control blow up on me that i had been using for two weeks....and their was NO way i could hook it up wrong due to the length of the wires..the wires would ONLY reach the tabs they were supposed to be hooked to..so your crap is piling up...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.