promatchrcr = amazing seller!

Old 08-26-2005, 02:24 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Thumbs up promatchrcr = amazing seller!

I just bought a Smart Tray from this guy, and his Suburban was in the shop so he couldn't ship it Priority for a week or so. I explained I wasn't worried, my car was broke anyway. He bought me two packs of parts for my car, and send it 2nd day air as an apology! This guy is simply an outstanding seller, and will go out of his way to make you a satisfied customer. If I ever have a chance to deal with him, I will jump on the opportunity. A+!
-Josh
Old 08-26-2005, 06:04 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Thanks Josh, I try! Yeah dummy me left his smart tray in my Tahoe when I took in to the shop.
Old 08-27-2005, 09:53 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 35 (95%+)

wow..i must say with all the feedback ive been reading about people getting screwed its nice to see there are some willing to go the extra mile.

this thread is the very reason i like dealing on r/c tech(well sometimes )

steven
Old 08-28-2005, 01:14 PM
Tech Regular

Jay is not someone I wil forget. I bought a F201 from him last year... Was great to deal with!!!
Old 08-28-2005, 01:21 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Thanks guys! I aim to please! My stuff is well taken care of and I never sell junk. I appreciate the kind words.
Old 08-28-2005, 04:28 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Nonstopone
Jay is not someone I wil forget. I bought a F201 from him last year... Was great to deal with!!!
hey derek,

how's the tamiya treating you? i'll tell you what i regreted selling it as soon as it was gone but oh well,ive moved on now i think
steven
Old 08-29-2005, 02:48 PM
Tech Regular

It's good!!! seeing you selling that car was killing me... I saw it and had to have it even though that makes 2 Evo 4s now... I really need to sell a couple cars... I think I have aboiut 15 sedans right now... I guess it's only $$$ and my wife is cool with it. No she doesn't have any sisters either...
Old 08-29-2005, 02:52 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Nonstopone
It's good!!! seeing you selling that car was killing me... I saw it and had to have it even though that makes 2 Evo 4s now... I really need to sell a couple cars... I think I have aboiut 15 sedans right now... I guess it's only $$$ and my wife is cool with it. No she doesn't have any sisters either...
good times,good times,

my wife would kill me if she did have a sister i got an xray t1fk05 now shes eyeing it so im on the look out for one of those,she nearly killed me for selling the evo because she wanted it but after seeing the xray thats all she wants now

you take it easy and enjoy that car it was great dealing with you and hope to do more in the future.
see ya around
steven