Wiki Posts
Search

TOADYY unwilling to work on problems.

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2014, 07:28 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 68 (100%+)

Originally Posted by skengines
You as a buyer you would pay for shipping and then he refunds you.
see, im worried he will not refund or something like that. I don't have any faith in him at this point.
Old 06-09-2014, 07:42 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ThePanda
see, im worried he will not refund or something like that. I don't have any faith in him at this point.
There you go again jumping the gun. Your refund has been sent. You need to be patient and let a person respond in a timely matter.
Old 06-09-2014, 07:43 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by TOADYY
There you go again jumping the gun. Your refund has been sent. You need to be patient and let a person respond in a timely matter.
I'm just glad that everything seems to have worked out. sorry if i was a little speedy about things.
Old 06-09-2014, 07:47 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ThePanda
I'm just glad that everything seems to have worked out. sorry if i was a little speedy about things.
Next time be patient not everyone can respond instantly including myself.
Old 06-09-2014, 11:27 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 226 (100%+)

Props to TOADYY for taking care of this in a timely manner. He deserves a positive feedback for his proper actions after the transaction.
Old 06-10-2014, 12:07 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Props to TOADYY for taking care of this in a timely manner. He deserves a positive feedback for his proper actions after the transaction.
Why? Because he resolved a problem that never should have happened, and wouldn't have happened had he been thorough in understanding what he was selling?

Yes he's made this right but it's not a positive transaction in my eyes. I would leave him a neutral. The whole point of the feedback system is to inform people. If they look at a person's feedback and it's all green smiley faces it leaves then thinking that person has never had a problem.
Old 06-10-2014, 12:18 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by racer1812
Why? Because he resolved a problem that never should have happened, and wouldn't have happened had he been thorough in understanding what he was selling?

Yes he's made this right but it's not a positive transaction in my eyes. I would leave him a neutral. The whole point of the feedback system is to inform people. If they look at a person's feedback and it's all green smiley faces it leaves then thinking that person has never had a problem.
Agreed. Also, offering a refund pending an apology is a bit much.
Old 06-10-2014, 02:53 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

You as a buyer you would pay for shipping and then he refunds you.
Yes the buyer has to pay to ship it back, BUT not until a refund has been issued. The seller is basically buying it back, so to speak.

IIRC, PP well release the funds once the buyer provides valid tracking showing the item is on its way back to the seller. At least that's the way they should do it.
Old 06-10-2014, 07:01 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 73 (99%+)

Yes the buyer has to pay to ship it back, BUT not until a refund has been issued. The seller is basically buying it back, so to speak.

IIRC, PP well release the funds once the buyer provides valid tracking showing the item is on its way back to the seller. At least that's the way they should do it.
I was under the impression refunds worked the other way around. Even as a buyer or seller the item is returned with tracking to verify receipt, then a refund is issued. What's to stop a person from keeping both goods and money if the refund is issued with the anticipation of receiving their item back. My policy as buyer and seller is return the item with tracking to protect both parties, after the item is received in same condition as it was shipped, then refund is processed.
Old 06-10-2014, 07:25 AM
Tech Champion

Yes, this should have never happened in the first place but the fact is he handled it in a timely manner. I had a transaction here that took the seller over 4 weeks to partially refund me on a 4.00 part. He kept on saying he would ship the missing part from my SCTE 2.0, which he never did.
Old 06-10-2014, 07:31 AM
Tech Champion

The way it works is, the buyer ships it back and then a refund is issued by the seller. At least that is how we handle returns with eBay/PayPal, which is a completely different marketplace than rctech. That is how I would handle returns on here as well. So many things can go wrong if a seller refunds and waits for the return product.
Old 06-10-2014, 08:03 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

Take the for sale section and discontinue it, that will stop all the issues and then rct might go back to not being one giant garage sale...Just sayin..
Old 06-10-2014, 08:38 AM
Tech Champion

If everything works out in the end I have no problem leaving either none, or positive feedback. I'm sure TOADYY feels the same.
Old 06-10-2014, 08:41 AM
Tech Master

I think Panda should shoulder some of the blame here.

Based on Toadyy's original for sale thread, Panda paid on 6/7/14 (saturday). He then posts on 6/9/14 (monday) about the charger. That's only two days difference. I will concede that the charger isn't up to snuff (and deserves a refund), but Panda could have given Toadyy a little more time to respond before posting about it on the feedback forum.

This thread just seemed, a little too reactionary/quick on the draw.
Old 06-10-2014, 08:52 AM
Tech Champion

I admit it was quick, but TOADYY had been on the site a couple times, and my pms had gone unanswered, so I thought a thread sooner rather than later was best. I'm not saying that is the end all be all answer, but that's how I saw it.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.