Wiki Posts
Search

Risky Buyers?

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2014, 03:04 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Originally Posted by hondamanb18c1
I have been respectful. Lets have the owner of rctech read this and lets see what he thinks of this. How does that sound?
You're free to contact whoever you wish. But I've got a pretty good idea what the site admin will tell you.
Old 06-26-2014, 05:05 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 191 (100%+)

I have been respectful. Lets have the owner of rctech read this and lets see what he thinks of this. How does that sound?
LmAo... Ahhhhh I remember my rebel without a cause days. Haha!
Old 06-26-2014, 05:44 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 365 (100%+)

call me crazy...but could hondaman and bigdog65721 be the same person? Both had 2 teknos for sale.. no paypal (prefer money orders).. one tekno was new, the other highly modified with a bce chassis... wont post pics, prefers to deal via text...

Hmmmmm
Old 06-26-2014, 06:47 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 48 (100%+)

I am a American. I have a right to freedom of speech.So you are threatening me cause I am speaking my mind.I am doing northing wrong at all.Just so you know here is the definition of freedom of speech The right to express any opinion in public or anywhere without censorship or restraint by the government, protected in the United States as a right under the First Amendment of the U.S. Constitutio.

OK, I just want to be clear on this. This site is not in any way a body or representative of the US Government. So the ideal of free speech does not actually apply like that. They can delete / edit your post as they see fit. But I will point out that they have not, they have let you say what you will all the same.

The next thing, a suggestion, is that if you do not have paypal and you wish to offload a high dollar RC item is to try and sell local as cash on delivery. Without Paypal any buyer I know will pass on anything except an in person transaction.

And while I am here I will also agree with Racer1812 about the ads you posted being suspect on the surface. Nobody knows you, they are not judging you as a person. All we have to go by is your online presence and with little or no history and two ads that sound close to the same with no pictures in them is a bit suspect. And again, that is not the same as calling you a scammer or thief, it is only judging this online presence you have right now as an uncertain risk. I mean honestly, online a person can be anybody... So we all have to use a healthy dose of caution.

If you indeed are simply trying to move this RC gear for some reason I would suggest stepping up the presence here a bit instead of just arguing. Get some pictures posted, let people get to know you. Right now you have are three ads and this one thread that you have ever posted in.
Old 06-26-2014, 07:38 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

So just because I am new and have a high doller rc. Man it sounds like you guys are judging. That's crazy people need to stop worrying and grow a set. Every body is not going to screw you over. Also you guys are acting like I am a scammer cause I want to sale my tekno which is a high doller rc.that's not right. I work very danm hard for what I have. And for you people to judge some one who is new. Is this how you guys run this website and welcome a new member?
If you want to call it "judging" then so be it..and as far as "growing a set" () I to work hard for my money and being cautious goes with the territory. .and yes I am cautious with new members who's first posts are selling and then arguing with mods..their are quite a few web sites that won't let you sell anything for the first few months..your taking caution and turning it into disrespect..and it isn't that way..
Old 06-26-2014, 08:09 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

It's just so easy to do it the way it was intended. Ya don't need to swim upstream here buddy. I "hate the man" as much as you do but a few percent to PP and a few posts in the general forums and maybe a little time is all it takes to be regarded in a completely different manner than you are now.
No need for anyone to get their panties in a wad. Which for some reason sounds good this morning.
EDIT
Iv'e gotten a couple pm's about a nib exoterror I have for sale from someone who joined days ago and zero posts asking about international shipping. I don't want to deal with all that which is my prerogative as the seller. So I simply said "sorry that is not an option". His second pm was asking about shiping it to someone in the US and me getting a check or blah blah... so I responded sorry I will only take PP and ship to the verified buyer (I broke that rule for an experienced rctecher last week). He also admitted to being a noob to rc and wanting an rtr so I also advised him to look for an rtr in his part of the world. So you see the system actually works. Yea I sent to an unverified address recently but the buyer had time and decent ratings going for him.... as well as a great attitude and I was happy to deal with him.
now, back to those panties
Old 06-26-2014, 08:33 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 280 (100%+)

I read the rules You are allowed one bump a day and that is what I am doing one per a day.
You replied 7 times already today and that's the same as a bump!!!
Old 06-26-2014, 09:39 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 146 (100%+)

Originally Posted by flat6
call me crazy...but could hondaman and bigdog65721 be the same person? Both had 2 teknos for sale.. no paypal (prefer money orders).. one tekno was new, the other highly modified with a bce chassis... wont post pics, prefers to deal via text...

Hmmmmm
GOOD CALL!!! potentially. does sound VERY similar.
Old 06-26-2014, 11:03 AM
Super Moderator

Now that I'm home and not on my phone, I'll deal with this post by post. So grab some pop corn and follow along
Old 06-26-2014, 11:25 AM
Super Moderator

I just sold my first item on here for 400. And once he gets my truck I sent him I have my first feedback. But I really don't think its fair to the people who have low feedback. Cause I am trying to sale my tekno and nobody will buy it cause I have zero feedback. That is un-American. Not everybody is going to screw everybody over. The reason why I have low feedback is I live a busy life and don't really have the time to be online and do the whole forum deal. So why should I have to pay for that?
"un-American" ...

You have no time to "be online or do the whole forum deal"...Then why the hell are you posting on a FORUM...ONLINE? (not really a question)
Old 06-26-2014, 11:28 AM
Super Moderator

I sold that tekno and I am selling my other one. The tekno that I am selling now is way different then the other one I just sold. Sorry but your guys website won't let me upload pictures from my cell phone. I read the rules You are allowed one bump a day and that is what I am doing one per a day.
Sold it to who?? (you've been online multiple times since this morning so I know you've read all my previous posts, along with others and you say NOTHING)

one more
Old 06-26-2014, 11:35 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 191 (100%+)

Hmmmm... Is he trying to sell (2) BRAND NEW $100 servos for $50 also? LoL
Old 06-26-2014, 11:35 AM
Super Moderator

I sold that tekno and I am selling my other one. The tekno that I am selling now is way different then the other one I just sold. Sorry but your guys website won't let me upload pictures from my cell phone. I read the rules You are allowed one bump a day and that is what I am doing one per a day.
Wrong, if you size them right you can post pics from a phone.
Old 06-26-2014, 11:41 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 146 (100%+)

Or upload them using photobucket app then post the links in your thread.
Old 06-26-2014, 11:52 AM
Super Moderator

I understand,but I have noticed alot of people treat this website like its a frat,clan,or colt. Just saying people shouldn't judge a book by its covered.also you got to give respect to get respect.
Where do you get your delusional sense of entitlement from? That IS a question, I would like to know.

You've done NOTHING to earn anyone's respect, why should they just give it to you? because you say you're an honest guy

I don't know what world you live in but that's not how life works pal.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.