Trader Rating: 11 (92%+)

Originally Posted by Seether
He gone... *duck dynasty voice*
Lol dude thats hilariouss
Old 04-30-2014, 09:11 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Rc-007
Maybe this guy deserves a second chance. If tiburon got some money back to replace what's broke...and this guy TRULY is sorry. Then maybe he deserves a second chance?
I hope that is sarcasm, if it's not your reasoning is why there are so many thieves, murderers and rapist among us, giving forgiveness is wanted from us, but it doesn't mean we can always trust them again.
And he is not sorry, he shows signs of being a psychopath, he doesn't think he did anything wrong and pretends that I didn't win the case.

He is just throwing a fit and making the moderators work more to get rid of him.
Old 04-30-2014, 04:01 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Tiburon
I hope that is sarcasm, if it's not your reasoning is why there are so many thieves, murderers and rapist among us, giving forgiveness is wanted from us, but it doesn't mean we can always trust them again.
And he is not sorry, he shows signs of being a psychopath, he doesn't think he did anything wrong and pretends that I didn't win the case.

He is just throwing a fit and making the moderators work more to get rid of him.
Tiburon, I had the impression he had been banned for this transaction, I was unaware of what he said to the moderators, and now I know that's why he was banned. I do not believe what he did was right, I'm glad to hear you got $50 back. I hope you don't have problems anymore and have fun with your other rb5!

God Bless
Old 04-30-2014, 04:28 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 39 (100%+)

Originally Posted by racer1812
Because you're an idiot.
Old 04-30-2014, 04:29 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Yeah, the other car was mint, the only good that came from this is alerting people about this guy, he was selling a 1/8 buggy I'm sure was in poor shape too. Its been a while since I've had a bad deal like this, least I came out ok.
Old 04-30-2014, 09:04 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

oh boy, this is one that you need to start on page one
edit: omg if the rest of the car is like that front end.... This is time to thank the mods for all their hard work. Gotta say I did have a couple laughs, that guy is a knob.

Last edited by asc6000; 04-30-2014 at 09:27 PM.