Community
Wiki Posts
Search

lv4sndz

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2014, 07:42 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 39 (100%+)

Yeh guys, seriously if you need a middleman let me know what I can do to help.

It appears bean is in Florida and lvn is in New Hampshire. I am in Delaware so the package will take a straight shot and not have a huge delay of going to the opposite coast.
Old 02-20-2014, 07:59 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 252 (100%+)

Originally Posted by beanstalk
I will gladly return it i even offered paypal to return it bu they never give me an address and i really dont trust this guy to do it not on paypal. What should i do! I cant contact the seller because he is irate and paypal has no interest in having me send it back...
His address is postec now and he's said he'll pay fir some shipping. In my opinion each ehould pay half but its not my deal. (Small price to pay for lesson learned) . Use paypal for shipping so both of you have tracking sent to you by paypal . When received post in this thread so it can be closed and both get a neutral feedback . Again only my opinion.
Old 02-21-2014, 06:27 AM
Tech Initiate

Only way im shipping it back is threw paypal. No offense to cinnabun or racer but i feel safer doing by paypals rules. Because he never responded paypal automatically refunded me and did not require me to ship it back. The seller needs to request for the item back and if paypal tells me where and when to ship i will. I prefer doing this short of thing by the books... i dont want to get screwed again.
Old 02-21-2014, 06:33 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 48 (100%+)

Only way im shipping it back is threw paypal. No offense to cinnabun or racer but i feel safer doing by paypals rules. Because he never responded paypal automatically refunded me and did not require me to ship it back. The seller needs to request for the item back and if paypal tells me where and when to ship i will. I prefer doing this short of thing by the books... i dont want to get screwed again.
How can you get screwed now? You have the refund and the vehicle. The ball is in your court, you need to be making extraordinary efforts to return the now unpaid for item to him.

I agree that the ideal resolution would be to each pay half the shipping on this.

If you are about honesty and doing what is right then there should be no delay here in returning his... yes his vehicle as you have not paid for it at this point.

This seemed to have gotten out of hand long ago, best thing you can do is just it put it to bed once and for all then move on.
Old 02-21-2014, 06:37 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

There is nothing that says you can't contact PP on you're own, and explain that you have HIS truck and would like to ship it back, that is, unless you want to make this as hard as possible.
Old 02-21-2014, 06:38 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 71 (100%+)

lulz, just ship it back. Think about it this way, you have his buggy and your money back. YOU have both items in your possession. Send it back with tracking and a signature, and if anything comes up, you can give paypal the shipping information. Personally, I probably wont ever deal with you because your not taking the initiative to do anything about this. Again You have your money plus his buggy, just send it back and both of you put each other on your ignore list. Its that easy.

and I lol in real life, just eat the cost of shipping. What is it, like 20 bucks? I've lost way more money on learning easier lessons then this.

+++++Edit+++++++

I like the 3 similar post all within a few minutes of each other.
Old 02-21-2014, 06:42 AM
Tech Initiate

As bad as this sounds its actually not his property anymore. He gave away this right when he did not follow the paypal regulations. However i see how this is unfair and im a nice guy so im willing to send it back. I will not just blindly send my buggy out to him only for him to say he did not recive it. If paypal is not willing to back him up neither am i. I need paypal to instruct me with what to do as far as returning the item. He has to contact paypal so they can contact me. As of now its my property he gave up certain rights when he signed the paypal contract. Im willing to send it back but im doing it in the proper manner.
Old 02-21-2014, 06:45 AM
Tech Master

Seriously, send the truck back... You have no right in keeping the truck. In all honesty, I think lv4snds could file with your local pd that you stole his truck now that you have the truck and your money.
Old 02-21-2014, 06:45 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 170 (100%+)

Your property....thats funny right there. How much did you pay...er...steal it for? Ignore list rapidly getting updated.
Old 02-21-2014, 06:49 AM
Tech Master

As bad as this sounds its actually not his property anymore. He gave away this right when he did not follow the paypal regulations. However i see how this is unfair and im a nice guy so im willing to send it back. I will not just blindly send my buggy out to him only for him to say he did not recive it. If paypal is not willing to back him up neither am i. I need paypal to instruct me with what to do as far as returning the item. He has to contact paypal so they can contact me. As of now its my property he gave up certain rights when he signed the paypal contract. Im willing to send it back but im doing it in the proper manner.
That's it right there, you will only do the right thing, IF you are told to do the right thing. Dude, I see you're future here as a trader being a short one.
Old 02-21-2014, 06:50 AM
Tech Master

If you ship it with signature confirmation there is no way he can claim he didn't get it. I don't see your hang up..?
Old 02-21-2014, 06:50 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 71 (100%+)

just a quick question, did you end up getting a servo horn for the truck?

Really curious, because you stated in the beginning that didn't and lv4sndz stated he included one, Only reason I ask is because one of you is lieing.

And the part about not returning the guys buggy to him, you have his return address on the box he sent out. Compare it to the one he posted, if its the same you can be safe that its his address.

you have his return address on the box he sent you originally

Compare it to what he posted and make sure its the same.

I dont see whats so hard about this.
Old 02-21-2014, 06:53 AM
Tech Initiate

Im handling it with the seller and paypal as we speak. Once paypal gives me the go ahead it will be shipped back. As far as his rebuttle message saying he gave me a servo horn and that he warned me about all tge problems...bullshit.
Old 02-21-2014, 06:53 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 86 (100%+)

You have got to be kidding me!!! Yes, it was a crap deal to start with, but now you have your money back. He has even offered to pay the shipping through paypal, so you will have his verified address. If your not going to do what is right, ban hammer better be on it's way!
Old 02-21-2014, 06:56 AM
Tech Master

I would imagine Racer/ Slo is watching this really closely....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.