Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > Buyer/Seller dispute and discussion forum
BE AWARE!! RIPPING PEOPLE OFF!!! AKA: funkymunky1212 NAME:TYLER NORTON >

BE AWARE!! RIPPING PEOPLE OFF!!! AKA: funkymunky1212 NAME:TYLER NORTON

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

BE AWARE!! RIPPING PEOPLE OFF!!! AKA: funkymunky1212 NAME:TYLER NORTON

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2013, 11:00 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 71 (100%+)

Sorry to hear this happened to you guys, but my god, fix the all caps. Your not yelling on a message board, people have to read the drivel your typing.

If you want to explain your sides of the story, please make it into a legible paragraph. Its hard to sympathize with some one that cant even take the time to type a coherent sentence with proper punctuation.

And seller my god dude, your trying to peddle your wares, please take the time to type out and correct what your attempting to say. It doesn't take to much extra time to stop and read over a post before you hit quick reply.

Not trying to be a grammer police, I make tons of mistakes my self. Just as a 3rd party to this situation, I have a hard time understanding what either of you are saying.
Old 09-30-2013, 11:22 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Cain
maybe as a tip. If your wife was able to post for you, having her post a message stating you were out of town, etc on the thread and would get back to everyone who had questions when you returned would have helped?
yeah that would have been the right thing to do. that's the thing he want to delete his post on my thread,well the damage has been done.it doesn't matter if its removed now.if I had one of those hand held computer phones lol I could have answered the stuffon there prob.
Old 09-30-2013, 11:27 AM
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 294 (100%+)

he can always edit his post.
Old 09-30-2013, 11:58 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)

I will edit the post stating f everything is good and im happy. All this crap i know sucks, all for lack of communication. If i were selling items weather it be $10 to thousands, i always keep people informed on their product. Anyways, mistakes happen, emergencies happen and i do understand that, i just would like to kept in the loop especially when im excited and needing that charger and just waiting around for it.
Old 09-30-2013, 12:18 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 86 (100%+)

So is he sending the charger or refunding the money?
Old 09-30-2013, 12:27 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)

update: he says he is sending the charger. i have a tracking number that i will keep check on. i have spoken to him via pm. i mentioned i would update the for sale threads as soon as i receive the charger. i wanna be sure it is as i was told..used one time only. i understand damage has been done but im sorry and hoped it wouldnt get to this, but he understands hopefully that communicationis key here. i understand emergencies happen, but in this case it was an out of town emergency and i feel he could have let me know seeing that he left wed or thurs. i purchased that monday before. anyways, like i said when received, ill update.

i do still have a paypal claim filed, i will cancel that only when i receive the item to be sure its good.
Old 09-30-2013, 01:38 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

If he had time to bump adds, he had time to say "hey, had an emergency come up, can you wait a few extra days or I'll go ahead and refund the money now". Yeah, my first impulse to add him to iggy was right.
Old 09-30-2013, 02:34 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

If nothing else is learned here, just remember, buy new.
Old 09-30-2013, 04:01 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 89 (100%+)

Too bad you didn't see my for sale thread for my onyx 245 charger . I've got a ton of good feedback and mine has only been used once .

Good luck on this one though. I've unfortunately had to deal with a few knuckleheads on here myself.
Old 10-01-2013, 07:21 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Originally Posted by funkymunky1212
I find this a load of crap and funny.yes I left town with out making sure your package wasn't mailed,thats my bad.i was trying to get the pics you asked for before it was MAILED LIKE YOU ASKED. I had a emergency come up,which I guess im not entitled to like everyone else.i had your package and a couple others ready for mail. im also made because my hobby room is in my basement,when I was on the road I told her to mail those out.she said fine.the whole time we have cell phones,she would log on tell me what people said id tell her what to reply. I asked her if she mailed the packages she said yes.remind you ive been gone a day now.still doing the reply and bump thing.ithink another day goes by and she says a guy is asking about a charger,i said tell him I have one left.also there was a message about a tracking number. I told her to get it off the receipt,i now see she sent im looking for it to you.well any ways she didn't say this guy is made he doesn't have his charger or what ever,the prob was she didn't want to go in the basement by herself to get them. that is why they didn't get mailed.im very sorry on my part before I left that was wrong but I had to go in a hurry. honestly this was the last thing on my mind,was to get on here and say I gotta go. if you have ever had something come up then you should know. im really wondering also how people can say who is full of shit and so on.so I don't have a wife capable of doing what I ask.i see.and I don't know if you ment to talk like that to her or not,BUT I BETTER NEVER SEE IT AGAIN.i arrived home late in the morning and seen what had been going on and I wanted to say sorry..if it was me I would have seen this thread, also why would I rip you of for 150$ I just sold a 500$ scte 2.0,600$ 8.2. POST A THREAD ASKING IF I HAVE EVER RIPPED ANYONE OF OR HAD A BAD DEAL.NOPE. SO WHY WOULD I WANT 150$,I HAVE SOLD ALOT MORE THAN MY FEEDBACK SAYS.PEOPLE FORGET TO LEAVE FEEDBACK. BUT I LOVE HOW EVERYONE JUMPS N THE FIRST BANDWAGON.ALSO YOU TRACKING NUMBER IS 9114901123086274750372 AFTER ALL OF THIS IM TO THE POINT I DONT CARE IF I DO BUSINESS ON HERE.IVE MET SOME GREAT PEOPLE,BUT THIS IS REDICULOUS.
First, funkymunky1212 is YOUR account. YOU are responsible for any and all activity done with it. YOU chose to involve your wife by having her log in and use it.

Wife says she'll mail your stuff out and then doesn't because she won't go into the basement Obviously you didn't find this out until the OP started asking questions and you told her to look at the receipt for the tracking number, at which point your wife tells you she didn't ship the items. What's up with that? Wife lied to you about shipping the stuff out or what? Moot point really, in the end it's YOUR responsibility!

The whole "I better not see that ever again!!" referring to "possible" comments made to your wife..What a joke! You must be the toughest guy on the internet. What are you gonna do?.......

If you weren't home to to deal with people yourself you should have stayed the hell off of RCTech!

The bandwagon is full because of the facts. Your gibberish post does nothing to change the fact that you failed to ship a buyers item for 8 days, with zero communication. Yet the whole time you found a way (wife) to bump your threads and try to conduct more deals. That's honestly the biggest d-bag move I've seen in my 5+ years here!

The comment about your feedback score, claiming you've made over 20 deals on here..Your feedback is 10, yes some people forget to leave it (feedback) but NOT half of them By your math I should be at +42

If people read all your gibberish posts and still want to deal with you, that's on them. I personally wouldn't recommend anyone buy so much as a body clip from you.

To the buyer in this deal, I'll support a negative or neutral feedback if that's what you decide to leave this guy.
Old 10-02-2013, 07:13 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 11 (92%+)

Seems to me the correct thing to do would be at least give a heads up that something had come up and keep things in good standings with the buyer....i mean a pm only takes a couple seconds and as far as how many transactions u have made on here...u have to understand that he has no proof of that, so it makes one a bit Leary about wether or not its a legit deal or whatever......and there is no call for the "all caps" convo....i am sure things can be handled in an orderly fashion
Old 10-02-2013, 08:11 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

I have completed at least 20 transactions here... and only have 4 feedback. I would say very few people leave feedback... at least in my experience. Spot on with the rest though.

Originally Posted by racer1812
The comment about your feedback score, claiming you've made over 20 deals on here..Your feedback is 10, yes some people forget to leave it (feedback) but NOT half of them By your math I should be at +42
Old 10-02-2013, 03:46 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 520 (100%+)

Originally Posted by masher81
I have completed at least 20 transactions here... and only have 4 feedback. I would say very few people leave feedback... at least in my experience. Spot on with the rest though.
Not to divert from the op's thread, I actually almost got involved in this deal, but had a "funky" feeling about it..---masher81-Lol, I agree, not everyone leaves feedback, I dont mean to sound like I am bashing you, but if you have done 20 transactions, why haven't you left feedback for them? You apparently haven't left feedback for the 4 itrader points you do have..and are supporting the fact that few people leave it--including yourself???

Last edited by flame56mx; 10-02-2013 at 04:24 PM.
Old 10-02-2013, 06:16 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

ITEM WAS DELIVERED, TODAY!!
Old 10-02-2013, 07:45 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 104 (100%+)

Originally Posted by funkymunky1212
ITEM WAS DELIVERED, TODAY!!
Glad to see you we're keeping tabs on the pkg.

Lets hear from the seller.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.