Wiki Posts
Search

Bad deal with juicebox069

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2013, 03:08 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)
Default Bad deal with juicebox069

I wish the other buyer that has had a problem with Juicebox069 would have posted negative itrader feedback in time for me to avoid the deal I made with him!

Here is the link to the post this is in response to:

I have all email, text and private messages on here saved as PDF documents so I don't expect to have a problem with Paypal. I hope to save someone else from dealing with him.

Not only was he very very slow to ship, money was sent 8/21 via paypal and the box wasn't even taken to the post office until 8/29. Once the duct taped box was received, several items were missing.

Seller advertised sell as a truggy with everything needed but fuel. I negotiated deal to include everything except the RX / TX.

Seller sent pictures of newer Losi black starter box with quick adjustments and attachments for a truggy. Seller instead sent the Blue RTR version with a wheel that is completely worn down and the mounts are missing and screws are missing. No Lipo was included either.

Seller also sent pictures of Dynamite Passport Ultra charger. This was not included in the sell either.

Seller also stated pit bag would come with all tools pictures which included three plastic containers full of hex wrenches etc because he was "getting out of hobby". When I received it I received one small plastic container with a couple a arms, some screws and that is about it. No tools or igniter were received.

I attempted to meet him half way (1.5 hrs drive) after getting the feeling he was not an honest seller. Seller backed out.

I have filed a paypal claim.

Update 9/20: PayPal was able to see what a failure this guy is.
It looks like Scott/juicebox069 needs to find a new career other than Scam Artist. He is 0 for 2 on this forum!

Per Paypal 9/20/13:
"Status
This claim has been decided in your favor and the seller has issued a refund to you."

Package has been delivered back and money back in the account.

Last edited by cbell11; 09-20-2013 at 09:19 AM. Reason: Paypal decided Scott Brandt is a loser and fails in all aspects of life, even being a scam artist.
Old 09-04-2013, 05:16 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Hey Sorry you had to deal with this guy as well. I didn't get my item to the 26th so feedback wouldn't help. Paypal sided with me 100 percent. Glad you have everything saved. I went from a dispute straight to a claim and made a whole list of how the deal went down and him getting nasty. Hope it all works out for you
Old 09-04-2013, 07:22 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by racerkilla
Hey Sorry you had to deal with this guy as well. I didn't get my item to the 26th so feedback wouldn't help. Paypal sided with me 100 percent. Glad you have everything saved. I went from a dispute straight to a claim and made a whole list of how the deal went down and him getting nasty. Hope it all works out for you

It was just bad timing we ran into this guy around the same time. I'm glad to see it worked out for you. I didn't actually file the claim, the seller did. I gave him two options in the dispute I opened, send the items that he stated would be included, or refund 180 dollars. He escalated it to a claim stating everything sold was included in the box and refused to answer the phone. Instead he sent a text response saying to quit acting like "a lil "bi***" At this point I realized I was dealing with someone hard up for money.

I'm glad the post office prices shipping based on 3 factors: distance, size of box and weight of the box. All three are known factors in this case so it will be simple to see that the charger and lipo were not included.

As soon as he started grumbling about the cost of shipping being higher than expected I knew he sold for less than he wanted... not my fault but I will give paypal a chance to make it fair. I already stated in the paypal dispute I would send the starter box I received back via COD once he provided the partial refund or the items I paid for.
Old 09-04-2013, 07:35 PM
Tech Apprentice

He didn't send all my items because he couldn't find a box big enough. Would of cost barely anymore to ship with everything in the right box. When I confronted him he stated the same thing quit acting like "a lil "bi***". Its used items and I gave you the best out of the lot you bought.

Told him to send me rest of my stuff Id pay shipping and end the claim.. he wanted claim ended first before he would send.

Deals like this are nothing but hassles and time online. Paypal refunded my money and ended the claim
Old 09-04-2013, 07:38 PM
Tech Apprentice

By the way this is 2 claims on his girlfriends paypal in less then 2 weeks that we know of.
Old 09-04-2013, 08:29 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 60 (100%+)

what a loser!! how can you rip some one off and feel good about your self. or keep posting stuff for sale like its no big deal.........total loser.
Old 09-20-2013, 09:16 AM
Tech Adept

It looks like Scott/juicebox069 needs to find a new career other than Scam Artist. He is 0 for 2 on this forum!

Per Paypal 9/20/13:
"Status
This claim has been decided in your favor and the seller has issued a refund to you."

Package has been delivered back and money back in the account.
Old 09-20-2013, 10:07 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Probably why he uses his girlfriends paypal account..His ppal is probably 0/69