Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > Buyer/Seller dispute and discussion forum
EntityMugenMTX, are you seriously too busy? >

EntityMugenMTX, are you seriously too busy?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

EntityMugenMTX, are you seriously too busy?

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2013, 07:02 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 82 (100%+)
Default EntityMugenMTX, are you seriously too busy?

After posting up about selling his Hudy 1/10th Setup station for sell, we agreed on a price and the seller EntityMugenMTX gave me his paypal address on Monday evening. I immediately paid him, and ask for a tracking number when he gets the chance to send the info to me. I also requested that he confirms receipt of payment with me. He logged off, not responding with anything. The next day, I privately message him to respond with receipt of payment, and as I feared...nothing. The second comes, and I messaged him again, giving my phone number, email and for him to contact me through RCTech forum. I get no response. Third day comes along and he finally calls me, stating that he has been very very busy. He also stated that he is not a liar, a fraud and that I will be getting the Hudy Tool setup as he will drop it off and provide me a tracking number. Late evening of the 4th day, no message, no tracking number and no response. I privately message him stating that if doesn't send the item out by Friday noon and if he doesn't provide me with a tracking number...then I would just request for a refund. Friday noon comes along, no message, no refund...and I have not heard anything from this seller since. Really EntityMugenMTX?, are you really that busy that you can't send the item. As of right now, I don't care for your item, I just want my money back. I am asking you very nicely, as I have not given you a feedback rating yet...but because it has been 5 days past that I have not received any tracking information or my refund, I am letting everyone here read and let them decide what I should do regarding about this situation. I see you have a perfect rating....at 71 ratings so you are very well aware of the routine of buying and seling; not to mention you have been a member for quite some time.

I am just asking for two minutes of your time....to go to Paypal and submit a refund to me. If that is not important to you...then why do you think taking someone's money ($210) is not important...for them?

I have made a choice to move this into a Paypal dispute, just so you and everyone is aware. Tuesday, the day after Memorial Day, I will be moving this to a Paypal Claim.
Old 05-24-2013, 07:26 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 62 (100%+)

Send him the link to this thread now since you decided to put out here.
Old 05-24-2013, 11:20 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 85 (100%+)

This item was sent out I didn't take anyone money I sent them out this afternoon. I sent you both tracking numbers.

Last edited by entitymugenmtx; 05-24-2013 at 11:31 PM.
Old 05-25-2013, 04:24 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 252 (100%+)

As always communication is key. Life happens to us all but when we're selling stuff buyers have to become a priority,especially after they pay for something. A simple PM with an explanation of what's happening goes a long way.
Old 05-25-2013, 05:54 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 82 (100%+)

EntityMugenMTX, from your tracking information I see that you have sent an item out Friday at 12:52pm. I have warned you on Thursday evening that if the item wasn't sent out by Friday noon or if I didn't get my refund by Friday noon, you will see ALL of this. Your lack of communication and your failure to take this matter seriously has only one option. I had to take many steps on my part just to get you to come in here and post a reply.

I will be nice. I will wait and see if what you sent me is the Hudy Setup tool or not and in the condition that you described it to be. At this point, you already understand that your lack of communication has really just one course for you to take. I wasn't kidding you when I told you that a Moderator was keeping a close watch on this transaction since Tuesday. Record shows that you logged in on and off but you never replied to any of my messages. As of right now, your tracking number and the item you claim to have sent is questionable. I will wait and see when it gets here...and I will make the appropriate feedback. If there is anything fishy about the item because you are not in good standing with me, I will take the appropriate actions needed.
Old 05-25-2013, 11:49 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by hotrod87
As always communication is key. Life happens to us all but when we're selling stuff buyers have to become a priority,especially after they pay for something. A simple PM with an explanation of what's happening goes a long way.
A little bit of patience helps too. I would not have brought this up after only a few days on this forum.
Old 05-25-2013, 11:58 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

^^^ Huh
Old 05-25-2013, 01:12 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by racer1812
^^^ Huh
Was that directed towards me? If so, I'm sorry you don't see my point. But think about it. If you are trading with someone with over 70 positive feedbacks. Would you start a thread like this just because an item wasn't shipped in a few days? What is paypal going to say about this? Oh, three days and no shipping info? I'm sending SWAT to investigate. People get to darn impatient. It wasn't cool not to keep up communications. But to drag out the drama this soon? Really?
Old 05-25-2013, 03:07 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by weebeesteve
Was that directed towards me? If so, I'm sorry you don't see my point. But think about it. If you are trading with someone with over 70 positive feedbacks. Would you start a thread like this just because an item wasn't shipped in a few days? What is paypal going to say about this? Oh, three days and no shipping info? I'm sending SWAT to investigate. People get to darn impatient. It wasn't cool not to keep up communications. But to drag out the drama this soon? Really?
For $210 I'd want it shipped the next day at the latest. No contact for a few days? I would have done the same thing.
Old 05-25-2013, 03:43 PM
Tech Adept

I would have wanted that as well. What I was trying to convey was we are not dealing with Sears or Amazon. We are talking about normal people who lives can get hectic enough so they may not ship the next day. I've had people loose contact for a few days in the past because things happen. I just don't see the point of dragging this onto the forum and get people to start questioning their honesty so soon.
Old 05-25-2013, 03:49 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

I think a few days isn't a big deal unless it was stated it would be shipped the next day.. I know I have sold things and haven't shipped the next day.. I have even sold things and not shipped for 6days but I did tell the buyer that I was gonna be a week before I could ship...Should've figured all this out before the deal was finalized...
Old 05-25-2013, 04:03 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 520 (100%+)

Nah, that's crap..If you're selling something, and have the time to list it, and "bump" it, and someone pays you, then you enter into a contract. You have been paid to do 1 thing, box up the item, and ship it..Period..Paypal offers the ability to print shipping labels right from the website, and they can be either left in the mailbox for mail-person, or dropped off (no waiting) at the post office. How about for the fun we say the payment should be held until you drop it off at the shipper, then I bet there would be more haste, and better communications..For those of you saying no big deal, a few days with no communications, or shipping info, will never sell anything to me....
Old 05-25-2013, 04:15 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

Originally Posted by flame56mx
Nah, that's crap..If you're selling something, and have the time to list it, and "bump" it, and someone pays you, then you enter into a contract. You have been paid to do 1 thing, box up the item, and ship it..Period..Paypal offers the ability to print shipping labels right from the website, and they can be either left in the mailbox for mail-person, or dropped off (no waiting) at the post office. How about for the fun we say the payment should be held until you drop it off at the shipper, then I bet there would be more haste, and better communications..For those of you saying no big deal, a few days with no communications, or shipping info, will never sell anything to me....
I like that idea!!
Old 05-25-2013, 06:28 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 252 (100%+)

Originally Posted by flame56mx
Exactly
Old 05-25-2013, 06:30 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 57 (100%+)

And seller's don't get paid until they leave feedback I've had a few sellers leave me feedback before I've left feedback but there is no reason for a buyer to leave feedback first.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.