Wiki Posts
Search

Eagle Racing AC/DC Charger

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2005, 01:26 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Angry Eagle Racing AC/DC Charger

I purchased a AC/DC Eagle racing CDC charger Oct 03, had a problem sent 2 emails to Eagle Racing for help I new it would cost me but no reply, has been about 4 weeks. I contacted my supplier in Hong Kong, again no reply.

I then contacted the Australian Supplier, he did not want to have anything to do with it because it came from Hong Kong
( understandable ). He said if he had sold it to me, he would arrange something.

I contacted Integy because they have a similar Charger to see if they could fix it, they informed me they only serviced there brand ( understandable ). And try 3R Racing who they believed serviced them which I did again no answer.
Integy did suggest to check a lead because that could be the problem.

Lesson Learnt is make sure if you purchase from overseas make sure that you DO NOT SPEND big money as I dobt if you will recieve service ( Especially Eagle Racing Japan ). Treat it as disposible if it breaks.

The only Manufacturer that I would recommend after there help is INTEGY.

I f you have a Egle Racing AC/DC 240V Ver 6.0 B charger and you have come on the screen REVERSE POLARITY check the sensor lead as it might have a break in it. THANKS BILL FROM INTEGY as it was the problem. From know on when I spend some sort of money on this sort of gear I will be buying from them because they cared enough to answer.

Be careful I hate seeing people being ripped off and that is what I feel like has happened to me.