Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > Buyer/Seller dispute and discussion forum
DO NOT TRADE WITH plumber007, hes a liar and a cheat!!! >

DO NOT TRADE WITH plumber007, hes a liar and a cheat!!!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

DO NOT TRADE WITH plumber007, hes a liar and a cheat!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2013, 10:24 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (88%+)
Default DO NOT TRADE WITH plumber007, hes a liar and a cheat!!!

Set up a trade with my scte for his 8ight e 2.0. When i shipped mine he said he would the next day. Then said there was broken parts he needed to replace. So i trusted him thinking it would only take a day or two i waited. well over a week went by. Then he said he shipped the buggy. When i received the package i was surprised to see the scte. He claimed that his wife sent out the wrong package and that he would send the buggy. after that he started to avoid me. then he confessed that he just didnt want to trade. so he had me ship my scte just so he could look at it for a week to decide if he wanted to trade or not. he claims to have refunded my shipping but my paypal says otherwise.
Old 05-05-2013, 04:17 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 252 (100%+)

By the way your story reads I don't agree with the way he did it. Seems sneaky but at least you got your truck back. He should pay for your shipping but once again ,at least you got your truck back. The hard part for as one people is this. You make a trade deal then change your mind and decide it's not what you want. There is two ways to handle it . He did number two which is wrong. I have had second thoughts before myself but when you give your word it's a done deal.
Old 05-05-2013, 04:30 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

plumber007 sounds like a real dirt bag.
Old 05-05-2013, 07:02 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 46 (98%+)

It's the "wife" fault again lol
Old 05-05-2013, 08:40 AM
Tech Master

Yup, and heres proof. LOLOLOLOLOLOL
He claimed that his wife sent out the wrong package and that he would send the buggy.
Old 05-05-2013, 08:55 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 60 (100%+)

they all blame the *WIFE* OR ANOTHER FAMILY MEMBER. i hate people like this.... total idiot if he did not want to trade he should have said so.

the OP wasted money on shipping.
Old 05-05-2013, 09:30 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 39 (100%+)

definitely grounds for a negative, but glad you atleast got the truck back so he is somewhat of a stand up guy.. atleast he didnt completely bone you.
Old 05-05-2013, 09:49 AM
Tech Lord

I think a neutral would suffice. With an explanation of what happened . The deal didn't go right but he was only out shipping so far . And both had to pay shipping.
Old 05-05-2013, 10:22 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 142 (100%+)
Thumbs up

I'd go through your truck with a fine tooth comb & make sure he didn't swap out parts or something!!
Old 05-05-2013, 10:35 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Originally Posted by hotrod87
I think a neutral would suffice. With an explanation of what happened . The deal didn't go right but he was only out shipping so far . And both had to pay shipping.
Because you had to pay to ship my item back because "you changed your mind" doesn't make us "even".

I don't know, it's one thing to inspect an item and further discuss it's actual condition, working to make sure the deal is of equal value for both.

To simply say "I changed my mind" is an issue.
Old 05-05-2013, 10:57 AM
Tech Lord

I agree but he also said shipping was refunded . Just hasn't seen it yet. Not sure if the deal is all done or how much time has gone by. I still try to give someone the benefit of the doubt. That's one of my downfalls .
Old 05-05-2013, 11:00 AM
Tech Master

Smile

Wow, just wow, I can't believe some of you peeps are willing and ready to give this guy a pass.
Must be that my generation would skin him alive, mid 30s on down would just let him be
Old 05-05-2013, 11:10 AM
Tech Lord

Originally Posted by Markcuda
Wow, just wow, I can't believe some of you peeps are willing and ready to give this guy a pass.
Must be that my generation would skin him alive, mid 30s on down would just let him be
Well I'm not mid thirties I'm in the mid 40's group now but anyway. I don't think a neutral with an explanation of what he did is a pass. I don't think what he did was right either. Read my post again. I OP was not scammed out of his truck ,so far just shipping and that was supposed to be refunded. Like i said before if you give your word it's a done deal. I still believe in handshakes and taking someone's word until proven wrong. If the OP gets his money back for shipping I think a neutral would suffice.
Old 05-06-2013, 04:28 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 57 (100%+)

Originally Posted by hotrod87
Well I'm not mid thirties I'm in the mid 40's group now but anyway. I don't think a neutral with an explanation of what he did is a pass. I don't think what he did was right either. Read my post again. I OP was not scammed out of his truck ,so far just shipping and that was supposed to be refunded. Like i said before if you give your word it's a done deal. I still believe in handshakes and taking someone's word until proven wrong. If the OP gets his money back for shipping I think a neutral would suffice.
Sounds like OP really had to push and prod for that explanation though. Although the truck wasn't stolen or messed with, OP list time and any other potential deals that may have occurred during this time.

Hotrod87,

I've never given a negative. Had a few questionable things happen in deals but I've always been able to work it out. Do you think negative's are only for blatant ripoff and blatant misrepresentation of items?
Old 05-06-2013, 05:02 AM
Tech Lord

For the most part yes I do. I have not given a negative yet either and I hope not too. Everyone needs to remember that what I've said in the post is only MY opinion and how I would handle it and also that we've only heard one side so far. No offence to nthunberg89. The guy had second thoughts it sounds like and he handled it different than I would have I'd have stood by the we made and sold or traded it off but I would have completed the deal as per my word. I do believe that the nthunberg 89 deserves to have his shipping refunded.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.