Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > Buyer/Seller dispute and discussion forum
Callum_hunter is here to waste your time! He has no intentions of buying anything! >

Callum_hunter is here to waste your time! He has no intentions of buying anything!

Callum_hunter is here to waste your time! He has no intentions of buying anything!

Old 04-13-2013, 09:04 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)
Default Callum_hunter is here to waste your time! He has no intentions of buying anything!

Hi,

Like the title says, the guy is here to jerk around and thats it! He told me a million times that he is going to do or that! Money order, western union, eBay and what not!

STAY AWAY FROM THAT DOUCHE!!!
Old 04-13-2013, 09:23 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 43 (92%+)

You can block him
Old 04-14-2013, 09:11 AM
Tech Rookie

Are you kidding me? I was not jerking around. I was extremely busy with work and family. How dare you! I was looking forward to the car but I had other things I had to deal with as well. I AM NOT THIS TEENAGER YOU THINK I AM, YOU HAVE ME MISTAKEN. I just joined recently to look for a new car. I am extremely disappointed.
Old 04-14-2013, 12:33 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Callum_hunter
Are you kidding me? I was not jerking around. I was extremely busy with work and family. How dare you! I was looking forward to the car but I had other things I had to deal with as well. I AM NOT THIS TEENAGER YOU THINK I AM, YOU HAVE ME MISTAKEN. I just joined recently to look for a new car. I am extremely disappointed.
you can always tell who's just window shopping. example number 1, if he had any intention on buying the car he could have easily did it right now instead of the whole "how dare you" speech. it never fails people always say the whole "i was busy with family" excuse. i swear the people in the rc community are the best husbands in the world, have the best medical insurance in the world (because they are always in the hospital lol), and their wives do everything, including mailing packages. lol. same sh!% different toilet. you might be genuine Callum but it all sounds very familiar.
Old 04-14-2013, 01:57 PM
Super Moderator

Just move on and sell to someone else.
Old 04-14-2013, 01:59 PM
Tech Rookie

I appreciate doing business with you, I just wish that it ended on a better note. Good luck selling the car.
Old 04-14-2013, 02:04 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

There's no reason to leave this open. It will just end badly for someone.