MJ from rc10talk

Old 04-07-2013, 11:27 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 122 (100%+)

Sir I like that you are trying to make things right but, just the way your acting some how tells me you haven't come down all the ways.If you are changed why have such a attitude?
Old 04-07-2013, 11:28 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 39 (100%+)

Are you serious, you come over here and try to tell us how you've changed and not even through the first page you're getting hostile?

You may as well pack your things up and leave here. No one is going to do business with you. If you're such a changed man, how is this time different than the other times you've exclaimed to people how youve changed?

Ive read every reply, even read some of them twice. Fact of the matter is you're a scammer, and you're labeled as such from than on out. You will probably never receive a positive reputation, at least not on the internet.

Shameless lives? Lol sounds like the life of a scammer such as yourself.
Old 04-07-2013, 11:29 AM
Suspended

Originally Posted by Teamgimpy72
"changed" once a con-artist always a con-artist
okay Gimpy
Old 04-07-2013, 11:29 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Originally Posted by matthew john
The parts i sent rc10johnny, he was happy with them. He said he's actually going to use them for a few builds he has going now.
I never sold johnny parts. it was a trade i didnt hold my end up on.
I dont deal on this forum- Too many scammers

shut up and proove it ??? you shut up and read you dumb a$$. I SENT RC10 JOHNNY HIS PARTS. IM TRYING TO GET AHOLD OF BRAT SO I CAN SEND HIM HIS STUFF AS WELL. What else can i do to proove it ?

I bet all you live very shallow pointless worthless lives. Worse than the one i lived i mean, you get up , partially read over a thread and jump to flaming someone. does that make you feel good about yourself? Is that your high light of the day? being a little keyboard warrior?

Ill get a hold of Brat sooner or later and set things straight with him
like YOU!
Old 04-07-2013, 11:33 AM
Suspended

Originally Posted by Cinnabun
Are you serious, you come over here and try to tell us how you've changed and not even through the first page you're getting hostile?

You may as well pack your things up and leave here. No one is going to do business with you. If you're such a changed man, how is this time different than the other times you've exclaimed to people how youve changed?

Ive read every reply, even read some of them twice. Fact of the matter is you're a scammer, and you're labeled as such from than on out. You will probably never receive a positive reputation, at least not on the internet.

Shameless lives? Lol sounds like the life of a scammer such as yourself.

Define scammer. yes, i screwed 2 people out of their items. I fixed things with johnny. Trying to do the same with brat.

IT's DIFFERENT BECAUSE I SENT RC10JOHNNY THE PARTS I OWE HIM. IF I HAD BRAT'S EMAIL ADDRESS OR PHYSICAL ADDRESS , PARTS WOULD BE IN THE MAIL ON THE WAY TO HIM.

big bad boy behind his key board
Old 04-07-2013, 11:37 AM
Super Moderator

see ya later.
Old 04-07-2013, 11:37 AM
Tech Master

Define scammer. yes, i screwed 2 people out of their items. I fixed things with johnny. Trying to do the same with brat.

IT's DIFFERENT BECAUSE I SENT RC10JOHNNY THE PARTS I OWE HIM. IF I HAD BRAT'S EMAIL ADDRESS OR PHYSICAL ADDRESS , PARTS WOULD BE IN THE MAIL ON THE WAY TO HIM.

big bad boy behind his key board
I'm not being big or bad. Whether you sent the dude his parts 3 years later or not, you still scammed him. Unless of course you guys struck a deal where he agreed that you would ship years after you received his stuff.

You are no different. You're a scammer. You are the scum of this hobby. Im sure that burns a little, but it's the truth. If I were johnny, I would have told you to take the parts and pound sand.
Old 04-07-2013, 11:38 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 122 (100%+)

If you were trying to go the whole way to make things right you wouldn't be on here with words that say you are and a attitude that says you aren't.
Old 04-07-2013, 11:38 AM
Suspended

Originally Posted by HPI-Blitz 101
Sir I like that you are trying to make things right but, just the way your acting some how tells me you haven't come down all the ways.If you are changed why have such a attitude?
Honestly, Having a bad, check my email and then read the replies on this , kinda got me all fired up.

Rc10johnny got his parts. Im trying to get ahold of brat so i can set things straight with him. i dont see how people are telling me to shut up and proove that i have changed .

Maybe rc10johnny can get on here and confirm it. I guess a lot of people here dont believe that i set things straight with him ?

I do know rc10johnny lost his home, and he's with a friend .His reply time on email was a llittle delayed, so im sure forums is the least of his worries right now.
Old 04-07-2013, 01:43 PM
Tech Fanatic

The parts i sent rc10johnny, he was happy with them. He said he's actually going to use them for a few builds he has going now.
I never sold johnny parts. it was a trade i didnt hold my end up on.
I dont deal on this forum- Too many scammers

shut up and proove it ??? you shut up and read you dumb a$$. I SENT RC10 JOHNNY HIS PARTS. IM TRYING TO GET AHOLD OF BRAT SO I CAN SEND HIM HIS STUFF AS WELL. What else can i do to proove it ?

I bet all you live very shallow pointless worthless lives. Worse than the one i lived i mean, you get up , partially read over a thread and jump to flaming someone. does that make you feel good about yourself? Is that your high light of the day? being a little keyboard warrior?

Ill get a hold of Brat sooner or later and set things straight with him
With that type of attitude and name calling no one is going to believe that you are trying to change and do right. Part of being responsible for your actions is taking the heat you earned without retaliation responses as you have done on this thread.
Old 04-08-2013, 04:58 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

I usually keep to myself when it comes to these feedback threads. but I just wanted to share the 18-page complaints thread from RC10Talk.com devoted strictly to this guy.

http://www.rc10talk.com/viewtopic.ph...t=matthew+john

I've dealt with rc10johnny on several occasions and he's honestly one of the coolest guys in the hobby.
Old 04-26-2013, 02:14 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)
Thumbs down

What kind of scammer would scam people out of their items , then fix things, send what he owe's?
JOHN MATTHEW thats who!!!!!!!!Your nothen but a scamming peace of .....you sang this same song how many times on rc10talk now your going to scam people here with your same bull story..Go crawl back under the lava rack you came from....

Last edited by racer1812; 04-30-2013 at 01:59 PM.
Old 04-30-2013, 12:35 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 46 (98%+)

Wow seriously man?? I think your 1st post said day whatever u want and a few jumped on board giving YOU the benifit of the doubt... I can't speak for the other others but you put that doubt back in my mind as soon as u went back to being defensive and started the name calling. You got a lot of growing up to...
Old 04-30-2013, 02:53 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

He's banned....I think you all can put away the pitch forks and extinguish the torches.
Old 04-30-2013, 03:17 PM
Super Moderator

I'll agree with that.

He's banned, and doesn't seem to have been back since. It's clear he's no better a person now than he was then. There's no reason to leave this thread open simply so people can rant about what a piece of crap he is. That's been made clear by others and himself.

Last edited by racer1812; 05-02-2013 at 06:39 AM.