Community
Wiki Posts
Search

>>** A WARNING FOR ALL ** <<

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2014, 04:14 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Too bad the op was a push over. There's No way id let that dude off the hook. He relies on guys like you to be Weak and intimidated to keep on stealing.

To the traxxas Mods, you guys are showing what a class act you are. I tell you if I was In any place of power on that site the both of you would be perma banned. You should also be banned on this site as well just for being trolls.
Old 02-28-2014, 08:54 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 108 (100%+)

Originally Posted by mtpocketsracing
Too bad the op was a push over. There's No way id let that dude off the hook. He relies on guys like you to be Weak and intimidated to keep on stealing.

To the traxxas Mods, you guys are showing what a class act you are. I tell you if I was In any place of power on that site the both of you would be perma banned. You should also be banned on this site as well just for being trolls.
I tried to but I don't understand how I was a push over? I never let the freak off the hook, to this day I still send him friendly reminders that I haven't forgotten. I told him that one day I would pay him a visit when im driving through again, I just never mentioned that I would drop everything and go. I like the element of surprise, nothing more exhilarating then finding out two years later that amigo came to collect..

My main goal here was to warn everyone on every site that I found him on and that includes traxxas and some crappy chevy site where he dabbles as well.. I still keep an eye open for him, its the least I can do even if the mods on other sites wont take the necessary steps to prevent further thefts, I still make it a point to warn any potential users who might want to deal with him..
Old 02-28-2014, 09:00 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 121 (100%+)

Originally Posted by M3Roc
I tried to but I don't understand how I was a push over? I never let the freak off the hook, to this day I still send him friendly reminders that I haven't forgotten. I told him that one day I would pay him a visit when im driving through again, I just never mentioned that I would drop everything and go. I like the element of surprise, nothing more exhilarating then finding out two years later that amigo came to collect..

My main goal here was to warn everyone on every site that I found him on and that includes traxxas and some crappy chevy site where he dabbles as well.. I still keep an eye open for him, its the least I can do even if the mods on other sites wont take the necessary steps to prevent further thefts, I still make it a point to warn any potential users who might want to deal with him..
While I totally relate with your intentions, I would have been in contact with the police immediately. Been there, done that and it's amazing how douche bags like this guy seem to suddenly want to do the right thing after the police contact them and explain what they're facing.

By not taking the proper actions, this guy thinks it's okay to keep doing this to other people.
Old 03-01-2014, 11:03 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

if one were so inclined to do so, he or she could file a claim with the BBB against his tattoo shop. the bbb doesn't check the validity of a claim. (that's what makes them Dirt bags). then they'll give him a nice big ol negative review and ask him to pay a fee to remove it. (again what makes them useless dirt bags.)

or maybe contact your state attorney general. this is what they're for actually.

the fact he operates a tattoo shop and posts about it on facebook is more tools you can use to drag this dude's name through the mud.
thieves do not deserve remorse. you let him walk all over you and then turned around and basically apologized to him in a sense. I just can't fathom why. he sits there and laughs at you.
Old 03-04-2014, 04:55 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by mtpocketsracing
if one were so inclined to do so, he or she could file a claim with the BBB against his tattoo shop. the bbb doesn't check the validity of a claim. (that's what makes them Dirt bags). then they'll give him a nice big ol negative review and ask him to pay a fee to remove it. (again what makes them useless dirt bags.)

or maybe contact your state attorney general. this is what they're for actually.

the fact he operates a tattoo shop and posts about it on facebook is more tools you can use to drag this dude's name through the mud.
thieves do not deserve remorse. you let him walk all over you and then turned around and basically apologized to him in a sense. I just can't fathom why. he sits there and laughs at you.
I don't necessarily want to get down to him level. I'm the area of work that I do, I have some very good friends who could do more then drag his name through the mud.. Good things come to those who wait and im not in a hurry to put my name in the hot seat because of some scumbag in a redneck town doing tramp stamps on tramps. I appreciate your advice but I don't see how I apologized to him in any sense.
Old 08-12-2014, 05:43 PM
Tech Master

I'm sorry to resurrect such an old thread but I ran across some pics of what I sent that scum bag and I had to laugh about it.. It was that awkward, difficult to swallow laugh. At the time that I sent him the laptop, I had just installed a brand new Intel SSD hard drive which cost so much at that time, its hard to imagine.. The laptop was in such a clean shape and condition that you would mistaken it for new.

To this day, if I ran across him, I would find it hard to control myself. I even gave the scumbag a laptop bag and brand new wireless mouse still in package.. This is why I go to the gym, sometimes I just need to blow off some steam...

I need a beer, this is depressing..