DO NOT TRUST PNT2000! ALL LIES!

Old 02-02-2013, 12:48 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default DO NOT TRUST PNT2000! ALL LIES!

Sold him a rc dozer (BRUTER DOZER I SPENT 6 HOURS CONVERTING INTO RC) and he said he sent the money order so i sent the dozer. (like a jackass! i should have waited till i saw the money) But i trust people way to much because i would not do that to anyone and we both said we were at the post office at the same time.(YES THAT WAS A LIE ALSO!) He said for 2 weeks its in the mail. Its in the mail. Then lied said he gets paid in a week.(that was 3 weeks ago!) Then l told him to just send it back (after waiting 4 week) since he didn't have the money and he said he sold it! sold it! where the f is my money then! Do not trust him! He is so good at lies i think he believes himself. I am out $350 plus the shipping but i learned a lesson. And just so he knows that what comes around gos around. You know whats funny tho guys is that during the 4 weeks he talks to you like he didn't do anything wrong! lol Just like o man really that sucks ill send it tomorrow. (TOMORROW NEVER CAME FOR ME!)
Old 02-02-2013, 03:06 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

You need to PM a Mod and ask them to move this to the feedback section. More people will see it there. Also I know you know this but if you're selling something you should try to do as much communication through the forum as you can and NEVER send an item before you have the money in your hands. Paying the paypal fees is a small price to pay considering you really have no recourse now.
Old 02-02-2013, 03:19 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Also his feedback should have served as a warning to you. Including yours he has 5 ratings and 3 of them are negative. Looks like you left him a positive before the negative so I am going to go out on a limb and guess you left him positive feedback on his word that he sent the money.

Last edited by rcfanatic573; 02-02-2013 at 03:29 PM.
Old 02-02-2013, 03:44 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

i havent been burned yet but i always use pay pal and so far the only problem ive had was the usps box smashers doing a fantastic job destroying packages during shipment and the seller refunded my money for an empty package i got. i was lucky this time. just make sure if your the sender to put insurance on all your packages big or small because the usps dont seem to take pride in handling your packages and will deliver them even after they ruin them even if they aree empty
Old 02-02-2013, 04:49 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Thanks guys. Not sure what you mean by message to mod. i usually only do paypal but he is a great story teller. i learned my lesson. Thanks everyone for the advice also. You guys are easier on me then my wife. lol I hate when she gets the last word in. (I TOLD YOU SO). I have to say my usps guys here take care of my stuff but over the years i have had a few crushed.
Old 02-02-2013, 09:17 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

dooug1960, your comment has absolutely NOTHING to do with this guys issue...total troll post
Old 02-05-2013, 10:25 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 62 (100%+)

Call your post office and cancel the money order, if you kept your reciept. That is why I use USPS MO's because if I were to not get the item, he could get busted for mail fraud(or something like that)