How to do "trades" on Rctech.

Old 12-17-2012, 06:54 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)

Trust your gut instinct. Ask lots of questions, and don't accept poor communication or excuses ever. PM, email, text, call each other, and don't hesitate to ask any question. If you get slow or no responses, well that is how you can expect the deal to go. However, I'll deal with slow or no responses if the person has 100% feedback and 50 deals, I mean, they earned it. Trust your instincts.
Old 12-19-2012, 08:31 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 252 (100%+)

No response is bad but sometimes I'm working a deal and at work. So it may take me a bit to respond so I try to let people know that's the case. Communication is key.
Old 12-19-2012, 09:48 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

Sometimes trades are great, you can get what you want without having to sell & buy..most of my trades have been good, but sometimes my OCD works out.. I would as most have said check the persons feedback, ask The questions, look at how long they have been on RC Tech..do your homework..