Chadlee problem.

Old 11-14-2012, 04:00 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)
Angry Chadlee problem.

Hello all, I sold Chadlee a kyosho rt5 truck, he received the item a little while ago and he reminded me that i forgot to include a set of tires worth $10 and a resr se of shock bodies eorth $5 so i informed him that they would be shipped, today 2 weeks later i received a pm saying i forgot to send them. I explained to him that my computer was stolen in that time period and he was complaining and starting lots of bs. So i ttold him that would ship them tomorrow. Bam i get an email saying he claimed a paypal claim saying he wants his money back and the tires are worth $10, now I refuse to send them till he delets the claim and now my money will be taken dec 4th and im without my car. Is this right on his part i mean really why not just make the claim for $15 instead of what the cars worth. Any feedback would be helpfull.
Old 11-14-2012, 04:34 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 140 (100%+)

Let's see you said you would ship the items and then 2 weeks later you still have not shipped the items. I'd file. Maybe not for the full amount but still...Why haven't you shipped the items out? Oh right your computer was stolen. You can login to paypal from ANY computer and find out where to ship the items. I'd say it's all on you. I'm not buying the "my computer was stolen".
Old 11-14-2012, 04:45 PM

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

I would have filed too. 1st, you forgot to ship them. 2nd, you forgot to ship them again. Now you are claiming your computer was stolen...yet you have posted here in the forum multiple times nearly everyday for the last two weeks. Shipping the tires and shock bodies would cost maybe a whole $5, so it's not even a question of money.

Now you refuse to ship $15 worth of parts until the buyer drops the $125 claim? I'd say he's holding the ball in this game. Just do the right thing and ship the parts you said you'd ship. Keep your receipts and shipping documents. Hell, this could all be over with with just a tiny bit of effort on your part.
Old 11-14-2012, 04:53 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 29 (97%+)

Originally Posted by Deja Vu
Now you are claiming your computer was stolen...yet you have posted here in the forum multiple times nearly everyday for the last two weeks.
Aaaaand there's the kicker...
Old 11-14-2012, 05:10 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 280 (100%+)

Originally Posted by timannnn6
Let's see you said you would ship the items and then 2 weeks later you still have not shipped the items. I'd file. Maybe not for the full amount but still...Why haven't you shipped the items out? Oh right your computer was stolen. You can login to paypal from ANY computer and find out where to ship the items. I'd say it's all on you. I'm not buying the "my computer was stolen".
He should already have the address after shipping him the truck! No excuse here!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-14-2012, 05:22 PM
Suspended

Ok we'll here it is. He contacts me telling me that I forgot to ship. I for got to ship them that's my fault. Than my computer gets stolen, now I couldn't look up his address in Paypal because my computer had all the passwords so I had to delete the accounts. Yes I could of contacted him but I was distracted because my computer was stolen for those weeks. So today he contacts me saying where is the tiers. I tell him I forgot and that I will ship the items tomorrow. Than bam I get an email saying he makes a claim for the full amount. Now the point I was trying to make was why make a claim for the full payment instead of the $15. Any way I don't feel that's right so if he makes the claim for $15 than ill ship the items tomorrow.
Old 11-14-2012, 05:25 PM

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

How do you delete your accounts if you don't remember the passwords?

It's your money at risk, so yeah, proceed as you wish

Good luck...
Old 11-14-2012, 05:26 PM
Tech Elite

So you're saying that if he doesn't remove the claim then you won't ship?
Old 11-14-2012, 05:38 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by timannnn6
So you're saying that if he doesn't remove the claim then you won't ship?
No now I'm gonna have to because he filled the claim. Any way I'm done I left feedback and said never deal with again and put him on the block list. As you all can see I'm not a scammer my feedback shows.
Old 11-14-2012, 05:38 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by Deja Vu
How do you delete your accounts if you don't remember the passwords?

It's your money at risk, so yeah, proceed as you wish

Good luck...
You contact Paypal!
Old 11-14-2012, 05:57 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by CT RACER
No now I'm gonna have to because he filled the claim. Any way I'm done I left feedback and said never deal with again and put him on the block list. As you all can see I'm not a scammer my feedback shows.

I hate to say it but the buyer is in the right and you should receive the negative for not shipping the items. Just my opinion though. Buyer did nothing wrong. He waited two weeks for his items. Once he finds out that you STILL have not shipped he felt he had to protect his interest. Nothing wrong with that.
Old 11-14-2012, 06:13 PM
Suspended

Ok and my opinion is he should of did the clame for $15 the price of the stuff he did not receive yet.
Old 11-14-2012, 06:18 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 62 (100%+)

Ship whats owed, he drops claim, you are done. He is not in the wrong. Sorry for your circumstances, but how would you feel if the situation were reversed?
Old 11-14-2012, 06:19 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 14 (85%+)

Hey guys, Thanks for the heads up that he's bashing me in here. HERE's pm's I copied and pasted here....You know I think everyone would be a little up set if they didn't get all of what they bought...Then you said you forgot to throw it in the box with the hurricane stuff going on 2 weeks ago then you left them at your local track and have to get them..Your computer was stolen, I did put a claim in on pay pal because I want the stuff not the money.....

HERE's the messaging........They might be a little jumbled I just copied one of the messages with all the quotes'..........

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadlee
Don't forget the rear shocks that are suppose to be with the truck as well....Thanks

Quote:
Quote:
Listen here, You're the one that was suppose to ship the tires with the truck, YOU are in the wrong for 1/ not shipping them with the truck 2/ not shipping them when you told me you would...I don't care if you live close to your track or not, you said you would ship them and that's that..If you couldn't you should've said hey I can't ship them right now, they're at my track. but seems like you tried to pull a fast one since they're somehow at the track when you said they were included in the sale. I'm not trying to brew any trouble just want the stuff that was paid for....Thanks

Quote:
Quote:
Seriously dude, You told me these would ship two weeks ago...The least you could have done was let me know and been honest......I'm pretty easy going and laid back, but not when I'm lied to and especially the fact they should have been shipped with it in the first place, I'm not generally an ass, so I hope there's some way you can make this right...aside from getting them shipped....

Quote:
Quote:
Hi, when did you ship them? I still haven't received them.....Please let me know....Thanks Chad
I haven't been to my local track where they are. The track is over an hour away and ill be there sat for the first time in a couple of weeks! So ill send them out Monday sorry!

Well I'm sorry for not Letting you know. 1 I have a life and can't be on here all the time. 2 I recently had my computer stollen and just got a new one so all my files and paypals were lost and I had to de activate them. So I couldn't go to the track to get the tires. I only had my phone and it really dose not like the Internet. So right now I only have one Paypal and it's not the one you paid through so I'm not offering a partial refund. No one here is in the wrong or right now the tires will be shipped by Monday USPS reg. good day and If I get a neg feedback for this one you will be receiving one to. For all this trouble your trying to brew!

How could I contact you and say I can't get them shipped with no computer. It's not my fault it was stolen nor is it yours now you have to calm down. Ill get them tonight and ship them tomorrow when I can. And you should have them the Monday or Tuesday after thanksgiving maybe later I'm not shipping them fast I can tell you that. But ill send you the tracking tomorrow night. Thanks have a good day!
Ok i will throw those in to, hope you know there just the bodys them selves, also the tires are a little warn and you do need some ca glue. Also you cant say anything about them when you receivd them because im warning you up front there sort of bold, fyi i did say they were used so its ok if they are! You should be expecting them in a few weeks! Good day
Old 11-14-2012, 06:23 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 14 (85%+)

Here's the feedback he left for me........

From Date
horriable buyer. trys to reclaim all money after he receives the item

Seller CT RACER (25) 11-14-2012

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.