R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > Buyer/Seller dispute and Feedback discussion forum

Closed Thread

Old 11-05-2012, 11:18 AM   #46
Tech Adept

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 8 (90%+)

i am done with my side of the story so the floor is yours and i will start the poll at 7:00 pm
and will close at 12:00 am winner get a new mini losi. I invite anyone and everyone to vote even moderators and staff. Amain will be supplying the car .
Old 11-05-2012, 11:19 AM   #47
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to Phoebus28 Send a message via Yahoo to Phoebus28

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrgGoo View Post
i know your a friend of this guy but what harm would this cause. Cant cause anymore damage then this guy has done to my car and i think if it was your car you feel alot different
lol glad you assume im a friend i dont know either of you never traded with either of you but from reading all there is that is my honest opinion. id you don't like it oh well
Old 11-05-2012, 11:20 AM   #48
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 244 (100%+)

Quote:
I never did anything wrong here. If there was any damage to the car i was not aware. i tried to make it right and then the guy backs out on our agreement. i am the victim and if there was something wrong i tried to make it right. What is not right is to let this guy get away with what he did. I tell you what you send me one of your cars and i will rob the parts from it and make sure its in a thousand pieces and send it right back to you.
And... it would still come down to the same thing, my word against yours. If he stole parts LEAVE IT IN THE FREAKING FEEDBACK AND MOVE ON, there is nothing else that can really be done. Take the money that paypal gave you, fix the car and sell it... or better yet give it to a kid at the track that does not have a nice car and bask in the warmth of doing some right!!! I am done.

Selling Terms: Shipping to confirmed addresses only, low-ballers will be ignored, and I reserve the right to refuse any offer.
Old 11-05-2012, 11:20 AM   #49
Tech Adept

Quote:
i know your a friend of this guy but what harm would this cause. Cant cause anymore damage then this guy has done to my car and i think if it was your car you feel alot different
I agree if they want to stop this then i would not have any hard feeling but i have a feeling they want to see how it will end.
Old 11-05-2012, 11:27 AM   #50
Tech Adept

If anyone wants to come up with the poll question for us that would be great so it does not sound one sided.
Old 11-05-2012, 11:31 AM   #51
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 182 (100%+)

I dont even know what to say at this point. What makes you thing amain will give you a losi mini-8 for this useless poll

Also regardless if you dont feel feedback is enough, you should still leave it to tell your side of the deal.
Old 11-05-2012, 11:32 AM   #52
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 182 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2canSAM View Post
And... it would still come down to the same thing, my word against yours. If he stole parts LEAVE IT IN THE FREAKING FEEDBACK AND MOVE ON, there is nothing else that can really be done. Take the money that paypal gave you, fix the car and sell it... or better yet give it to a kid at the track that does not have a nice car and bask in the warmth of doing some right!!! I am done.
This +1
Old 11-05-2012, 11:33 AM   #53
Suspended

Trader Rating: 89 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slo_E4 View Post
That's the problem, you should have been aware from the beginning! Don't know where you're going to get a poll from. I wouldn't give you one. By the way the thread is going you would probably loose anyway. IMO you both deserve negative feedback. Little harsh for you sarinexia, but I would never ever send a car back in pieces like that. I'll let racer chime in, and decide when this thread is done.
Cool Avatar man.... just want to throw that out there str8 forward LOL.

Yeah, I'd say that would be harsh. I sent a PM to racer a little while ago (maybe a week or 2 ago) indicating this guy would do this. I asked he not allow this fool to tarnish my name on here with a bogus negative feedback rating.

And this dude's pictures of this car being all disassembled are exaggerated beyond exaggerated. How else you think he was going to get that claim through for $300 with paypal?

He's clearly unethical -- sells junk as Marvin pointed out in a previous incident, and I don't feel I deserve negative feedback. He sold a car clearly damaged, passed it off as new, defends it as new, gets his car back, a refund of $300.00, still feels compelled to complain on RCT and make a spectacle of this whole thing, and attempts to provoke further confrontation by not only texting me at 12:30am EST last night, but also wants to run a stupid ridiculous poll here on RCT trying to involve even more people.

I don't deserve negative feedback IMO. Everyone sees he was lying about selling a new, perfectly working vehicle. He's been caught. He has previous issues on RCT as marvin pointed out. This guy is what makes the hobby unenjoyable.
Old 11-05-2012, 11:46 AM   #54
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 36 (100%+)

Quote:
Like i said its not about the money its about this guy actually paying for his actions. Your telling me that its right to steal from another member and then having paypal pay for it makes everything ok.

I sorry i was raised alittle different then that. If i bought a car from you and there was something wrong with it and you said ok i was not aware of this. send the item back and i will refund your money.

When you got it back it was totally dissembled and noticed that alot of the parts were missing. You tell PayPal and they give you the money to fix it. your telling me this ok and i should just walk away
1. You received your car back, even if it was UN-assembled. It sounds like its dis-assembly was at your behest as well.
2. You received money for the value of the whole car from paypal.
It seems fairly clear who made out in this transaction. You should have #1, or #2, not both.

I'm more interested in the tablet trade described in that link I posted.
AE SC10, AE RC10GT, AE RC10 Gold Pan, AE RC8BE, AE SC18, HB Cyclone TC, Ofna Ravager, Ofna Hyper 7-e, Ofna Hyper 10sc, 1/16 slash vxl, Kyosho ZX-5, Kyosho ZX-5 SP, KMC ZX-5, Losi JRX2 (the original), Losi XXX-4, Jconcepts BJ4, Schumacher Cat XLS, Losi LCC, HPI Baja5SC, Tamiya F104 “There is always a cheaper way to go; the premium you are paying is for that extra enjoyment. Hobbies rarely hold up to the scrutiny of logic”
Old 11-05-2012, 11:49 AM   #55
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 36 (100%+)

Quote:
I never did anything wrong here. If there was any damage to the car i was not aware. i tried to make it right and then the guy backs out on our agreement. i am the victim and if there was something wrong i tried to make it right. What is not right is to let this guy get away with what he did. I tell you what you send me one of your cars and i will rob the parts from it and make sure its in a thousand pieces and send it right back to you.
how are you the victim?
AE SC10, AE RC10GT, AE RC10 Gold Pan, AE RC8BE, AE SC18, HB Cyclone TC, Ofna Ravager, Ofna Hyper 7-e, Ofna Hyper 10sc, 1/16 slash vxl, Kyosho ZX-5, Kyosho ZX-5 SP, KMC ZX-5, Losi JRX2 (the original), Losi XXX-4, Jconcepts BJ4, Schumacher Cat XLS, Losi LCC, HPI Baja5SC, Tamiya F104 “There is always a cheaper way to go; the premium you are paying is for that extra enjoyment. Hobbies rarely hold up to the scrutiny of logic”
Old 11-05-2012, 11:52 AM   #56
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)
Cool I wouldn't

If I sold my car and I knew it was in mint or clean condition prior to shipping then it's not my problem. Too many people deny there screw ups and blame every1 but themselves. I work too hard for my toys to pay for people's screwups!
Sorry to hear this happened to you!
Old 11-05-2012, 12:22 PM   #57
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

Poll of the day.

Should they both leave feedback and leave it be?

Should the bickering back and forth with the he said/she said BS continue?

Selling any type of item require's some ethical standard's and it seem's that they were lost throughout this ordeal.
Old 11-05-2012, 12:26 PM   #58
Suspended

I already posted my negative feedback with a link to his for sale thread so everyone can reference it. I did it around a week ago or so... maybe longer.

Not sure WTH this stupid thread was all about anyway. All he did was prove he sold me a broken POS, shown everyone he steals money from PP, then wants to take a poll to reconfirm he's an idiot.

I support your approach to be the voice of reason, however, I'm not going to let this fool tarnish my name on here and I have a right to defend myself.
Old 11-05-2012, 12:38 PM   #59
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

^^^cannot blame you for that^^^^^
Old 11-05-2012, 12:46 PM   #60
Suspended

BTW -- Love the name - I_EAT_DIRT. haha... that's too funny

Wish I thought of it.
Closed Thread