driftingking05 & B-main groupie

Old 03-22-2005, 10:17 PM
Tech Adept

Thumbs down WATCH OU FOR driftingking05 & B-main groupie

watch out for these two !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you know if this were ebay you would be banned. i bought 2 RTR READY TO RUN minus reciever batteries. that is not what i recieved!!!!!!!!!!!! i recieved 2 taken apart, which i didnt mind, INCOMPLETE trucks. i agreed to buy 2 ready to run vehicles. not 2 ready to run after you figure out what is missing and broken vehicles. i would not have had a problem if they were advertised as almost ready to run, just missing a few parts. i would have still bought them. the issue here is a moral one. which aparently your family dosent have. (morals that is) you dont lie to someone to complete a sale. it is imoral, and i am sure that most people would agree. i sent you payment for 2 READY TO RUN trucks. after you cashed the money order and put them in the mail you contact me and tell me, by the way you also need to go buy motor springs and an antena tube. you told me that AFTER they had already been put in the mail. you had also told me that the trucks had been driven and then put on a shelf and "never touched". if that were true, the motor springs would not have been missing. upon getting the trucks i found the following list of missing parts :
2 motor springs
1 pinion and spur gear cover with mounting screws
2 pinion gears
4 motor mounting screws
1 steering servo saver set
1 front bumper
1 front shock tower
1 tx antenna
HOW CAN YOU ADVERTISE THIS AS READY TO RUN?????????????? ON 2-6-05 you sent an email and i quote "all you need are 8 double a's for both radios. thanks." on 2-8-05 your email one again said "ok you are getting 2 ready to run trucks, all you need to buy are double a's for the transmitters" on 2-14-05 after shipping the trucks "hey sean i just shipped the package, it should take
like 8-10 business days. just to warn you, me n my dad
didnt have motor springs for those motors so you only
need to buy 2 sets of motor springs and an antenae
case so thanks for getting this stuff off my hands." AFTER SHIPPING them you tell me they are missing parts and you are glad to get rid of them. shouldnt i have been told this BEFORE taking my money and shipping them??????????????? on 2-23-05 you changed the story agian and i quote "i sent you an email after i shipped them showin parts you would HAFTA buy which were motor springs, servo horn, and an antenae case. since you were already in this stuff i didnt include any pinions cuz you would have some and plus i didnt have any spares. the trucks were in working condition BEFORE i put them up on the shelf and they WERENT touched or driven before i sent them to you" you never told me the servo horn was missing until i sent you a list of missing parts. i also never told you that i was "into this" actualy these are the first electric cars i have ever owned, yes i have another truck, but it is a .27 NITRO and i dont believe it has a pinion. when i brought up me having to buy the missing parts you replied on 2-23-05 "i can send you a money order within 2-3 weeks cuz right now im tryin to raise 800 dollars to go somewhere and i dont exactly have that kinda spare money. when i get the money i will ship it to you asap. guaranteed" it has been a month and i am still waiting. was that last quote just another one of your LIES??????????????????????
NEVER IN ANY OF THE EMAILS I GOT DID YOU EVER DESCRIBE THESE TRUCKS AS "AS IS"! THE ONLY WAY YOU CONSTANTLY DESCRIBED THEM WAS "COMPLETELY READY TO RUN"!!!!!!! HONESTLY "DAD" ARE YOU SO BENT THAT YOU THINK I ACTUALLY HAVE ANYTHING TO APOLOGIZE FOR?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! WHAT ERROR DID I MAKE ? I MADE A DEAL I HELD UP MY END OF THE DEAL I GOT BURNED IT IS AS SIMPLE AS THAT AND I HAVE ALL OF THE EMAILS FROM YOU THAT I CAN AND WILL FORWARD (not cut and paste) TO ANYONE WHO WANT TO SEE FOR THEMSELVES HOW THESE TRUCKS WERE DESCRIBED TO ME BEFORE AND AFTER I BOUGHT THEM. on a personal note : i hope that these are not the morals and business ethics you are teaching your children.

I AM STILL WAITING FOR THE MONEY THAT YOU OFFERED TO REIMBURSE ME

Last edited by mellow7399; 03-23-2005 at 08:32 AM.
Old 03-23-2005, 04:39 PM
Tech Adept

the issue with driftingking05 has been resolved. after talking with him i find him to be much more mature than others his age. more so than a lot of others of any age on the net. however i am in total disagreement with the thought rationalizing of B-main groupie, he i would not recomend dealing with.