Wiki Posts
Search

Don't trade with NM RACING

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2012, 11:37 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jon c
Damn that really sucks. I almost traded with that guy for one of my spare .21s. Funny thing was he wanted pics of the inside of the engine to make sure their was no dirt in it!! I might still have his email address if you need it, sorry for a deal gone bad.
never mind, don't need it.

Last edited by racer1812; 10-10-2012 at 09:28 AM.
Old 10-10-2012, 12:48 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

NM RACING aka alwayswin aka D-MAIN aka Inferno13

All banned from here. Proven time and time again to be a scammer.

Alwayswin did a trade with motorman007 for a 4s TP lipo, motor he sent was crap and claimed he couldn't return the lipo because it puffed on the 3rd charge..yet here it got traded by NM RACING.

http://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-item...-pro-race.html

Anyone who has ever dealt with any of the user names above know his real name and location. I would love to be able to post it here but it's simply against policy.

To the OP, I don't know what the deal is with the personal info you gave me but my guess is that he's just taking his slimy dealings to another level.
Old 10-10-2012, 06:31 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default .

Thanks for the policing, to the point of having multiple user names under the same ip address. My 13 year old son enjoys the hobby and is always looking on here under my name. Is their a way to find out if he has his own screen name and maybe snuck one past the old man?
Old 10-10-2012, 06:39 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 97 (100%+)

he talks so bad about this site and goes to another site, yet he makes a new name and comes back.

good luck on getting your motor back. i remember on some post under "alwayswin" a guy would back him up saying he was a stand up guy.
Old 10-10-2012, 06:44 AM
Tech Adept

Default ,

Just went back through PMs and had another hit from "alwayswin" with the same email address, If i could have gotten all my contacts transfered with my new phone then it would have cought my attention,
Old 10-10-2012, 07:02 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Looks like NM may make this right, text this am...

NM:
hi, i am not a scammer at all and will send your stuff back, the motor i sent you ran excellent. give me your mailing addy and will send your stuff back. i am a nice guy and would never scam anyone. i know how it feels to be ripped off. sorry for the issues. yesterday was just a over all bad day for me and this just topped it off. again, sorry for the issues.

Me:
I have your address and will gladly send the Orion back, it's useless to me. However, I would like to get my gear back (all of it) before I spend $1 on mailing anything to you. It would be absolutely stupid for me to pay $10 or whatever to ship the Orion back to you and end up going even further in the hole on this if it turns out that you shipped a rock back with tracking or nothing at all.
I will send the mailing address in a few.

NM:
dont worry about sending the motor back, throw it away or whatever. i will send your stuff back tomorrow with confirmation.

Me:
Cool. Sucks someone gave you a bunk motor, but gotta inspect before you trade it forward if that's what your going to do.
Will get mailing instructions to you in a bit, slammed at work right now.

NM:
ok, again, very sorry. will send pic of receipt and package

Last edited by fq06; 10-10-2012 at 07:27 AM.
Old 10-10-2012, 10:10 AM
Tech Adept

Default .

hope everything works out
Old 10-10-2012, 11:48 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 89 (100%+)

Originally Posted by racer1812

Alwayswin did a trade with motorman007 for a 4s TP lipo, motor he sent was crap and claimed he couldn't return the lipo because it puffed on the 3rd charge..yet here it got traded by NM RACING.

Anyone who has ever dealt with any of the user names above know his real name and location. I would love to be able to post it here but it's simply against policy.

To the OP, I don't know what the deal is with the personal info you gave me but my guess is that he's just taking his slimy dealings to another level.

Thank you sir.

This guy is unreal.

Here is there other part of the info

http://www.rctech.net/forum/trader-f...ed-advise.html

http://www.rctech.net/forum/offroad-...ed-motors.html
Old 10-10-2012, 12:53 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 89 (100%+)

OK even more. ahahah

Sent: Wednesday, October 10, 2012 1:09 PM
Subject: lipo

dumb ass, the lipo i sold was not the junk you sent me, i have many lipos.

His post.

close up.

now mine.

http://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-item...volt-pack.html

LOOK AT THE 78.4 Wh it has the same marking. hahahah SO HOW ON EARTH WE BOTH CAN MAKE THE SAME MARK ON THE TWO DIFF. PACKS HAHAAH

ALSO LOOK AT THE MAKING NO THE Left end of the ROAR logo. The same.

And this is not the same WHAT PACK!!!!

hahah ok do I need to say more?

But i got this in return

ONLY one GAL on it. Must have been running a new fuel call NM RACING fuel + dirt.
Old 10-10-2012, 03:59 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 36 (100%+)

wow! even if the scuffs/markings were somehow a coincidence, there's also the fact that the negative cable has the markings in the exact same spot, even though they're printed on the cable long before they're ever married to cells. This guy is a complete tool. Anybody checking the classifieds for a new member selling the OP's .21? I'll bet he'll try it
Old 10-10-2012, 04:11 PM
Tech Champion

It seems to be boxed and on it's way back to me. I would guess by some time next week going usps.

Looks like NM RACER will do the right thing and unwind the trade. Won't know till I get it, but so far I have to assume that it will arrive. No further loss if it doesn't from heare so I will post up and let you know once I have it in hand.
That may not reverse what has or has not happened to others and that still sucks, but at least he will be correcting this and I can't assume he knew enough to inspect the motor before trading with me so I can not say it was maliciously done.
Old 10-10-2012, 04:15 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 60 (100%+)

i work around copper windings all day, and when they have the black burnt look to them they are done.
Old 10-10-2012, 04:21 PM
Tech Champion

Yeah, I knew it was no good as soon as I opened the box and the smell permeated my office... for hours.
I was like, that's not good!
Old 10-10-2012, 04:24 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 444 (100%+)

Originally Posted by racer1812

You have a pm sir.
Old 10-12-2012, 09:05 PM
Tech Champion

NM sent a pic on Thursday of the USPS receipt so should be back by tomorrow or early next week.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.