Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > Buyer/Seller dispute and discussion forum
Forum member got his account hacked for scam? >

Forum member got his account hacked for scam?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Forum member got his account hacked for scam?

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2012, 08:28 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default Forum member got his account hacked for scam?

story start here with a xray xb9 for sale. I look at the rating and buyer seller feedback. Well. It does look allright. it'S from israel but seem legit and i have the ebay protection+paypal. So why not
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Team-Xray-XB...item3a79ee2ae9

Now lets see that rctech have to offer in term of new/used xb9.
I found this post. He is indeed from isreal.
http://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-item...9-new-box.html
edit:error about the adress but i would still like him to show up here

If you look on his previous post the guy write very well in english....but in his email?
First e-mail

New box never opened! I am willing to sell outside ebay through paypal you want?? If you want pictures she cast me your Email Address I cast you.

--------------------------
To:[email protected]
Sent:21/09/12 05:29
Subject:xb9 rctech

Hey, i find out on ebay you xb9 and now on rctech Can i have picture of it with my name on a sheet and date? You seem legit and iwould buy it from ebay. ty. I send you a msg from my ebay accoutn also

Second e-mail

I Asllach you an even three hours with a quick answer would be I can buy that has a few interested but you.

Sent:21/09/12 05:50
Subject:RE: xb9 rctech

undefined

What do you mean by casting my email adress. I dont know about this procedure. Can you explain it to me pls?? it's [email protected]y name is Jean-Philippe Gauthier.

Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2012 05:47:42 +0300From: [email protected]o: [email protected]ubject: Re: xb9 rctechNew box never opened! I am willing to sell outside ebay through paypal you want?? If you want pictures she cast me your Email Address I cast you.--------------------------From:[email protected]:[email protected] mSent:21/09/12 05:29Subject:xb9 rctech undefinedHey, i find out on ebay you xb9 and now on rctech Can i have picture of it with my name on a sheet and date? You seem legit and iwould buy it from ebay. ty. I send you a msg from my ebay accoutn also Walla! Mail - Get your free unlimited mail today http://www.walla.co.il

Third e-mail

[I][U]Sorry for my English. True, when Asllach you pictures you will be able to buy the kit outside Ivy at $ 550 including shipping speed at bay now via paypal.
Sent:21/09/12 05:57
Subject:RE: xb9 rctech

RE: xb9 rctechI Asllach you an even three hours with a quick answer would be I can buy that has a few interested but

Ok, It's a little bit hard to understand what you're are saying and i assume that you give me a few hours. is that right?

xb9 rctech What do you mean by casting my email adress. I dont know about this procedure. Can you explain it to me pls??

I then asked him about free shipping. you know the one on rctech from worldwide i did not get any response yet.

If you did not got hacked ari and you are truly legit pls come defend yourself. It smell roten fish from here. you write well on forum but like crap on email...

Edit: i send him a e-mail with the forum link

Last edited by mondenet; 09-20-2012 at 09:08 PM.
Old 09-20-2012, 08:45 PM
Tech Adept

ebay email. Same person

eBay eBay sent this message to Jean-Philippe Gauthier (mondenet123456).
Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay. Learn more.
Seller has responded to your question about this item
Do not respond to the sender if this message requests that you complete the transaction outside of eBay. This type of offer is against eBay policy, may be fraudulent, and is not covered by buyer protection programs. Learn More.

Dear mondenet123456,

Yes, she cast me your Email Address and Asllach you within hours.

- avivmaymon

Click "respond" to reply through Messages, or go to your email to reply
Respond

To: avivmaymon
Subject: Shipping: mondenet123456 sent a message about Team Xray XB9 Luxury 1/8 Nitro Off-Road Buggy Kit new XRA350007 #251153754857
Sent Date: 20-Sep-12 20:31:52 EDT

Dear avivmaymon,

Hello avivmaymon. I'm from canada and i want to know if it is possible to have a picture from the xray xb9 with a hand writed sheet. Date my name mondenet? before i purchase. Ty if you can do this in time. 500$ is a nice deal for a xb9.

I also saw that you sold a xb9 used. Why? why you did not like it? ty for your time from canada

- mondenet123456

Why suddently he use some workd from a other country when he write well on here?
Old 09-20-2012, 11:19 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by mondenet
Why suddently he use some workd from a other country when he write well on here?
You sure about that?

To quote him =
My girlfriend... Helps me to release stretch before races.

and no i'm not races guy.

Probably just trying to avoid paying eBay's 9%
Old 09-21-2012, 05:42 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

If you end up buying this and get scammed, I hate to say it, but you deserve to get hammered.
Old 09-21-2012, 06:32 AM
Tech Adept

he did send me a picture. Now, i'll wait on
Attached Thumbnails Forum member got his account hacked for scam?-sans-titre.jpg  
Old 09-21-2012, 08:26 AM
Tech Adept

Il wait on a mod to check ip log from ari axcount
Old 09-21-2012, 08:35 AM
Tech Adept

Lets see when ari show up