R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > Buyer/Seller dispute and Feedback discussion forum

Like Tree4Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-03-2016, 09:29 AM   #241
Super Moderator
 
racer1812's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: RIP 'Chopper', 4/18/13 miss you bud:(
Posts: 14,523
Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by snuvet75 View Post
Let me bash this thread a bit.
Do u really think ppl will read this entire thread to figure out whichh one is good or bad before sending money? I dun think u do. U wanted to be positive but the atmosphere is not even positive here but corny lol
And flame u r not wrong. Everybody's experience can vary. I got a negative rating from a psycho. I absolutely did nothing wrong. The guy is just crazy. So does this mean only because i have a bad rating ppl wont buy from me?
I looked at your 1 negative feedback, and that's not actually true. You admit it yourself in the feedback you left the buyer.
__________________
Stop the hate! 'White Wheels Matter'

racer1812 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2016, 04:20 AM   #242
Tech Lord
 
hotrod87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Kalispell Mt
Posts: 10,964
Trader Rating: 251 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by snuvet75 View Post
Let me bash this thread a bit.
Do u really think ppl will read this entire thread to figure out whichh one is good or bad before sending money? I dun think u do. U wanted to be positive but the atmosphere is not even positive here but corny lol
And flame u r not wrong. Everybody's experience can vary. I got a negative rating from a psycho. I absolutely did nothing wrong. The guy is just crazy. So does this mean only because i have a bad rating ppl wont buy from me?
Thanks for posting your opinion. Glad we don't all think alike. Like I posted before this is not a be all end all check here and only buy from these guys thread. I started posting sellers and traders in here whom I bought from and traded with that went above and beyond. Anyone in my postings has received positive feedback from me. If you don't like the thread move on and don't be a troll.
__________________
RULE #1 HE WHO HAS THE LOWEST FEEDBACK SHIPS FIRST
RULE #2 ALWAYS FOLLOW RULE 1
RULE #3 ALWAYS CHECK FEEDBACK SECTION BEFORE A PURCHASE
hotrod87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2016, 05:52 AM   #243
Tech Champion
 
peter george's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: queens ny
Posts: 8,031
Trader Rating: 323 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrod87 View Post
Thanks for posting your opinion. Glad we don't all think alike. Like I posted before this is not a be all end all check here and only buy from these guys thread. I started posting sellers and traders in here whom I bought from and traded with that went above and beyond. Anyone in my postings has received positive feedback from me. If you don't like the thread move on and don't be a troll.
Plus one
__________________
Team Underdog-Team UPURZ-Island Raceway & Hobby-If we trade lower feedback always ships first.Team Associated B5m-CRC-Durango DEX210-DESC210-Intech-Eagles of Death Metal-Tylenol
peter george is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2016, 08:56 PM   #244
Tech Lord
 
hotrod87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Kalispell Mt
Posts: 10,964
Trader Rating: 251 (100%+)
Default

Received a sc10 4x4 I bought from NEW-BEE . Great seller item arrived as described and in a timely manner. Would buy from him again
__________________
RULE #1 HE WHO HAS THE LOWEST FEEDBACK SHIPS FIRST
RULE #2 ALWAYS FOLLOW RULE 1
RULE #3 ALWAYS CHECK FEEDBACK SECTION BEFORE A PURCHASE
hotrod87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2017, 06:00 AM   #245
Tech Lord
 
hotrod87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Kalispell Mt
Posts: 10,964
Trader Rating: 251 (100%+)
Default

Joemendosa2012

Marcos.J

nitrousdave


Added to my list of good guys
Marcos.J likes this.
__________________
RULE #1 HE WHO HAS THE LOWEST FEEDBACK SHIPS FIRST
RULE #2 ALWAYS FOLLOW RULE 1
RULE #3 ALWAYS CHECK FEEDBACK SECTION BEFORE A PURCHASE
hotrod87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2017, 10:25 AM   #246
Tech Lord
 
hotrod87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Kalispell Mt
Posts: 10,964
Trader Rating: 251 (100%+)
Default

Kylar added to my good guys list
__________________
RULE #1 HE WHO HAS THE LOWEST FEEDBACK SHIPS FIRST
RULE #2 ALWAYS FOLLOW RULE 1
RULE #3 ALWAYS CHECK FEEDBACK SECTION BEFORE A PURCHASE
hotrod87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2017, 08:20 PM   #247
Tech Initiate
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Adelaide, South Australia.
Posts: 30
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

Add this guy, GrantL to the list of straight up good blokes. Just received my new Losi from him. Pleasure doing business with you mate.
R/C Tech Forums - View Profile: GrantL
__________________
MST MS01D
Sakura XI Sport
EB4 S3 Nitro
D4 RWD
Mudster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 06:29 AM   #248
Tech Lord
 
hotrod87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Kalispell Mt
Posts: 10,964
Trader Rating: 251 (100%+)
Default

Moogumby added to my good guy list. Great seller.
__________________
RULE #1 HE WHO HAS THE LOWEST FEEDBACK SHIPS FIRST
RULE #2 ALWAYS FOLLOW RULE 1
RULE #3 ALWAYS CHECK FEEDBACK SECTION BEFORE A PURCHASE

Last edited by hotrod87; 04-06-2017 at 06:53 PM.
hotrod87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 04:21 AM   #249
Tech Lord
 
hotrod87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Kalispell Mt
Posts: 10,964
Trader Rating: 251 (100%+)
Default

So I placed a wanted ad for $20-25 motor. I get a response and ask for pics. I not onky get pics but this guy sends me multiple vids on motor analyzer so I can see all the spec on it. Who does this to sell a used motor for $25 ? Very impressed when I get it. I open the box and the dreaded peanuts fall on the seat of the car and I pull out a motor in a ziploc bag with more peanuts in it. Usps would have had a hard time hurting anything in this package. So great communication,shipping and price.

dirtybirk is added to my good guys list.
Marcos.J and konasubs like this.
__________________
RULE #1 HE WHO HAS THE LOWEST FEEDBACK SHIPS FIRST
RULE #2 ALWAYS FOLLOW RULE 1
RULE #3 ALWAYS CHECK FEEDBACK SECTION BEFORE A PURCHASE
hotrod87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 04:15 PM   #250
Tech Adept
 
amospetrie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 206
Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrod87 View Post
So I placed a wanted ad for $20-25 motor. I get a response and ask for pics. I not onky get pics but this guy sends me multiple vids on motor analyzer so I can see all the spec on it. Who does this to sell a used motor for $25 ? Very impressed when I get it. I open the box and the dreaded peanuts fall on the seat of the car and I pull out a motor in a ziploc bag with more peanuts in it. Usps would have had a hard time hurting anything in this package. So great communication,shipping and price.

dirtybirk is added to my good guys list.
Impressive...
amospetrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The Nitro Pit Dbackmasta Arizona-New Mexico Racing 18732 09-13-2012 08:27 AM
BEWARE OF DINBALL!! AZDemille Electric On-Road 37 09-18-2006 10:09 PM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 11:21 PM.


Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net