Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > Buyer/Seller dispute and discussion forum
92tsi(Brandon) EXCELLENT buyer/seller/trader >

92tsi(Brandon) EXCELLENT buyer/seller/trader

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

92tsi(Brandon) EXCELLENT buyer/seller/trader

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2005, 12:09 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

actually i have done deals with brett and brandon before and was very satisfied.....
Old 03-08-2005, 06:35 PM
Tech Master

Originally posted by Stevietd14
actually i have done deals with brett and brandon before and was very satisfied.....
becyase you saw the car before you bought AND he didnt need to ship
Old 03-08-2005, 06:57 PM
Tech Fanatic

becyase you saw the car before you bought AND he didnt need to ship
Yes this is true but it still doesnt mean that the cars they sell everyone else aren't in the same immaculate condition as the one they sold to me.......Im just saying that i was satisfied in my purchase and would buy from them again , neighbors or not
Old 03-08-2005, 07:29 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

It's alot harder to sell a P.O.S in person..
Old 03-09-2005, 05:56 PM
Tech Addict

ok guys. dunno why you think we're all the same person. do you really think a single person can browse through these forums and own what 6 different cars? and know much about each to post in each's forum? and not only have time for that but also "rip people off" ? seriously. is there anyone who has done a bad deal with me? why does my name come up? because iv had good deals with brandon and also brett btw. and wish to say they are good sellers. ive had good deals with many people. and i leave good feedback to each person i do business with. so yes i live in farmington hills too. so do lotsa other people. i dont think farminngton hills is a small enough city to have EVERYONE into this "campaign"
actually, now i think jabberjaw, sharkman, II Fast, 403forbidden, and everyone else who is dragging on this stupid argument about 93tsi is all the same guy just bent on not having brett sell anything again for sum reason.
now is that a fair and logical conclusion? no. didnt think so. so why are you naming me and the others as a single perosn?
Old 03-09-2005, 07:41 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Maybe not the same person, but the neighborhood propaganda keeps coming.
Old 03-09-2005, 10:02 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

All this is a couple guys that have nothing better in there life but to pick on people. 403forbidden I think is the worst of them all. All I ever see is him writing crap about how this guy and that guy is a scammer. I went through the same crap myself being from Nebraska and having a couple kids scam a person or two about 6 months ago. THan all of sudden the 2.5 million people in Nebraska bcame scammers. Every deal i have done has gone off without a hitch. I have always have had good dealing without no problems. But there are those few lonely guys that nothing better in there life than to start a bunch of drama. Hell even just a couple weeks ago when I was selling some items a guy emailed me and said that he was emailed not to deal with me for what reason I have none. It is really crappy that people like that 403forbidden has to do stuff like that for all I know he was one that sent the email.

The funny thing is if he got scam so much by all these people he must be the biggest dumbass on this forum. All I got to say to guys like this is; IS GET A FREAKIN LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-09-2005, 10:31 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

All people need to do is take responsibility for their actions, not have people sugar coat their reputations because they are buddies and neighbors. Nuff said. Maybe this thread should be closed as well.
Old 03-14-2005, 06:42 PM
Tech Master

Originally posted by sharkman
Maybe not the same person, but the neighborhood propaganda keeps coming.
yep, every thursday at 7:22 we mee up at the tire swing in the park and then decide who to scam on rctech next . lol that would be funny
Old 03-15-2005, 06:56 PM
Tech Master

why dont u jus meet in front of the computer screen insted of travling down to the park...

didnt know what had parks in that part of town?? least with a grass patch anywhere in sight
Old 03-24-2005, 04:43 PM
Tech Initiate

man what a great bunch of guys! now i know why they all stick together. i was looking through the trader feedback section and its full of them giving each other feedback meanwhile waiting to rip some unsuspecting stranger off i'm glad i saw this before i fell victim to any of them.
Old 03-24-2005, 05:48 PM
Tech Master

Originally posted by tc4guy
man what a great bunch of guys! now i know why they all stick together. i was looking through the trader feedback section and its full of them giving each other feedback meanwhile waiting to rip some unsuspecting stranger off i'm glad i saw this before i fell victim to any of them.
and your from farmington hills to
Old 03-24-2005, 06:08 PM
Tech Initiate

Old 03-30-2005, 09:15 PM
Tech Fanatic

and your from farmington hills to
Who was that directed to?If it was for tc4guy then you are an idiot because he listed his location as Ohio By the Way Farmington Hills ais a sweet place and should not be given a bad reputation by you idiots.
Old 03-30-2005, 09:29 PM
Tech Master

steve give it a rest! farmington hills sucks! and brett and brandon are hated and there is nothing we can do to change it.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.