nsr250repsol = BAD Seller

Old 02-24-2005, 05:28 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 165 (100%+)
Thumbs down nsr250repsol = BAD Seller

nsr250repsol = BAD Seller!!!!!

I paid Josh Hulbert (aka: nsr250repsol) US$21 for three new Associated B4 CVD's that he advertised here on the RCTech.net forums. You can see in his original picture at the beginning of this thread that there are two new unassembled CVD's in the bag and a third that was built. Josh's offer was all three for US$21 shipped which I paid.

http://www.rctech.net/forum/showthre...threadid=63116

What arrived in the mail yesterday was a home made envelope that was taped together and contained only the two CVD's in the sealed plastic bag. When I asked about the missing CVD, Josh accused me of trying to scam him. I was shocked and upset with his accusation. I cannot believe that he was so cheap as to cut a larger envelope and tape what was left to form a smaller one. This is not how you ship items through the mail.

When I asked for a refund he refused insisting that I first return all the items. Not wanting to be left without the items or my money I then offered to keep the two CVD's but asked for a refund of US$7.00. Josh only delivered two of the three CVD's and since I paid US$21 for three, I felt that a refund of US$7.00 was fair. Again he refused.

Josh claims to run a small business from his home and if this is how he treats customers then hopefully he'll soon run out of people to cheat. Mr. Hulbert, you are a cheat and a liar and a discredit to the hobby and these forums.

http://photos.yahoo.com/[email protected]

I have posted pictures that you can access from the link above of what arrived in the mail as well as a copy of Josh's original image that he used to advertise these items. Have a look at the pictures and judge for yourselves. Buyer beware of Josh Hulbert.

SteveM

Last edited by SteveM; 02-26-2005 at 08:19 AM.
Old 02-24-2005, 06:52 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Hey Steve,
Since you want to go ahead here. That's fine with me. I gave you the option to settle this as I am far from a scamer. I stated to take the package and the NIP pair of CVD's and have them wighed with the packaging I sent them to you in at you local post office. Then you can take that wieght and input it in the USPS website claculate shipping page (I sent you the link). If you do that you will see the postage will be less than I paid as there were 3 CVD's in the package I sent to you. Just to be sure you can then divide the shipping wight by 3 and ad the sum of that number to the wieght of the NIP CVDs you got and the packaging and input that weight in the USPS site and you should come out with the same shipping fee as I paid. I then went on to offer you a full refund if you sent what you recieved back to me. I oly said it seemed like you were trying to pull a scame on me because you refused to do as stated above, and I know 110% that the FREE used CVD was in the package when it was turned in to my PO for delivery. I have never had any other problems like this with any other buyers of any customers I have delt with in my business. My offer for your full refund apon return of the CVD's stands. If your not happy with that I'm sorry but that is the way it has to be. Really man for what reason would I have not to send you a singe used CVD for I car I do not even own any more????

Thanks BTW for the slander. I guess I should not have given you such good feedback then if you were only going to try to scam some money out of me for Items sent to you after I left you good feedback. At least that's how it seems to me.
Old 02-24-2005, 06:58 PM
Tech Addict

Default Re: nsr250repsol = BAD Seller

Originally posted by SteveM

Josh claims to run a small business from his home and if this is how he treats customers then hopefully he'll soon run out of people to cheat.

SteveM [/B]
If I handled all scamer customers such as yourself thay way you would like me to I would soon be backrupt.

I really don't see what your major malfunction is. I offered to take the loss of the CVD you claim never sent and give you a full refund of purchase price apan you returning the NIP CVD's you recieved. I don't see anything more I can do for you.
Old 02-24-2005, 07:02 PM
Tech Addict

Here is PM traffic for all interested in the subject.

Re: NIP RC10B4 CVD's $20 shipped

You aren't a store and you cannot assume to do business that way.

I paid you in advance and in full BEFORE you shipped so you can refund my money in advance and in full BEFORE I return the CVD's.

I paid you US$21 for three CVD's and only received two, and as compensation for the missing CVD I will accept a refund in the amount of US$7.00

quote:

nsr250repsol wrote on Today 12:40 PM:
Well I guess this is going nowhere because I said I would refund your money once the CVD's were returned just like at any other store you go to.
Josh
quote:

SteveM wrote on Today 05:38 PM:
I will gladly accept a full refund at which point I will return your parts.

quote:

nsr250repsol wrote on Today 12:29 PM:
Read my last message from yesterday at 11:03PM there is where i offered you a refund.
Josh
SteveM wrote on Today 11:37 AM:
You have email at [email protected] with pictures. No weight on postage and the home made envelope does not appear to have been tampered with.

Steve

nsr250repsol wrote on Yesterday 11:03 PM:
What about the seems where it was taped together? Is it possible that one of those seems came undone some how? Do you mind sending a digital photo of the package for me? Like I said before the extra "free" used CVD was packaged with the NIP cvds you recived. I'm willing to work with you to figure out why it was not in the package when you opened it. Is there a weight listed on the postage sticker? I would presume since that one cvd was about 1/3rd of the total weight of the package, if it were not in the package when it was mailed to postage would be a notticable amount less. You can check it through your local post office or here: http://www.usps.com/tools/calculate...alculatepostage
If there is any thing I can do to help please let me know. It is porbibly best to have the tottal package weighed at your Post office since their scales are accurate and have a calibration requirement. Let me now what you come up with. I do not have any CVD's here to weigh and check myself or I would deffinatly do so. If you want to send them back to me for a refund your also welcome to do so as well.
Josh

SteveM wrote on Today 03:31 AM:
The package was a piece of a yellow envelope that had clear tape on two edges. It didn't look opened or otherwise damaged. Postage was $0.85 and there was only the package with the two unbuilt CVD's inside. The envelope wasn't a 'real' envelope but a cut down piece of some larger one.

nsr250repsol wrote on Today 08:42 PM:
It was in the package when it shipped though I'm 100% positive on this as I was the one who packed it. Was the pakaged ripped or damaged in any way?
Josh
SteveM wrote on Yesterday 10:08 PM:
Josh - the pair of B4 CVD's arrived in the mail today but that extra one you were including for free is missing.

NIP RC10B4 CVD's $20 shipped
Hey guys just like the title says. PayPal Ok but you pay the fees ( $0.60).
Josh

P.S. I also found a single used CVD and will add that in for free if you want it.

nsr250repsol wrote on 02-16-2005 09:33 AM:
Steve thanks a lot. I get those sent out to you later today. I'll leave trader feedback on you as well.
Thanks,
Josh
SteveM wrote on Today 01:08 PM:
I located your PayPal info in a previous PM and I have just sent you US$21 for the Associated CVD's. I will also gladly take the extra third CVD.

Thanks.......Steve

nsr250repsol wrote on Yesterday 10:24 PM:
$20 shipped to you.
SteveM wrote on Today 02:48 AM:
I'm still interested. What was the final price?

nsr250repsol wrote on Today 09:16 PM:
Hey steve did you want these or not? If not I'm going to list them on ebay in a few min.
Thanks,
Josh
SteveM wrote on 02-14-2005 11:21 AM:
Josh - will you ship these CVD's to me in Canada for your price?

Steve

Old 02-24-2005, 07:03 PM
Tech Champion

Default Re: Re: nsr250repsol = BAD Seller

Originally posted by nsr250repsol
If I handled all scamer customers such as yourself thay way you would like me to I would soon be backrupt.

I really don't see what your major malfunction is. I offered to take the loss of the CVD you claim never sent and give you a full refund of purchase price apan you returning the NIP CVD's you recieved. I don't see anything more I can do for you.
Once I have a full refund I will return the items that were received.

Any malfunction is a result of your failure to send what you said you'd send. You agreed to send three CVD's but only sent two.
Old 02-24-2005, 07:03 PM
Tech Addict

Sorry I don't have my last reply because he never PM'd me back instead he decided to result to slander.
Old 02-24-2005, 07:05 PM
Tech Addict

Sorry may this isn't give steveM CVD's and $ world. Those are my terms if you don't like them that's fine at least that way I have not fully been scamed just some jerk made a story up and said a few bad things about me is all. I can live with that.
Old 02-24-2005, 07:19 PM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by nsr250repsol
Sorry I don't have my last reply because he never PM'd me back instead he decided to result to slander.
I paid for three CVD's but you only sent me two. I ask you where the third one is and you falsely accuse me of being a scammer. I am the victim of your deceitful sales tactics as well as your slanderous accusations.

Buyers beware!
Old 02-24-2005, 07:34 PM
Tech Addict

Thumbs down Give it up, eh!

Sure Steve sure.... keep trying. Not going to get one over me today. Sorry you picked someone much smarter than that to try to scam.
Old 02-25-2005, 03:31 AM
Tech Champion

Look Josh - I received only the two CVD's and nothing more. Whether the third CVD was free or not isn't the point.

This is my final post on this issue.

Last edited by SteveM; 02-25-2005 at 05:47 AM.
Old 02-25-2005, 05:08 AM
Tech Regular

Not taking sides at all. But reading the original PMs it looks like you were paying for 2 NIPs and then he said he would throw in a 3rd built one he found for free.

I know its only $7 but it the principle of the thing.

(see I gave arguements for both sides)
Old 02-25-2005, 07:34 AM
Tech Regular

Originally posted by new92
Not taking sides at all. But reading the original PMs it looks like you were paying for 2 NIPs and then he said he would throw in a 3rd built one he found for free.

I know its only $7 but it the principle of the thing.

(see I gave arguements for both sides)
i dont know you steve.. but i have purchased from nsr before and everything was all good... just come to some agreement..
((cant we all just get along)))))
Old 02-25-2005, 07:19 PM
Tech Addict

Steve Tried to file a compaint against me on PayPal but I guess PayPal didn't think he was just in doing so as he got denied.

Date Actor Action Details
Feb. 24, 2005 PayPal Case closed
Feb. 24, 2005 PayPal Does not comply with filing policies
Feb. 24, 2005 PayPal Email sent to Seller
Feb. 24, 2005 PayPal Email sent to Buyer
Feb. 24, 2005 Buyer Complaint case initiated

Sorry Steve I guess even PayPal didn't want you to scame me. Nice try though!

Last edited by nsr250repsol; 02-25-2005 at 07:31 PM.
Old 02-25-2005, 07:38 PM
Tech Addict

I reread Steve's compalint to PayPal and he claims that all tree CVD's were new. I guess that's a big fat LIE!!!

You are looseing credibility here bud and only making yourself look even worse. I believe lieing like that is Frawd all in it's own...

Read for your seves:

PayPal Case ID:
PP-068-954-929
Reason for Dispute:
Not as Described
Buyer's Comments:
I paid US$21 (shipping included in that price) to this seller for three NEW constant velocity drives (CVD's) that fit the Associated RC10B4 electric remote control off-road buggy, but only two CVD's actually arrived. This seller has been uncooperative and now claims that I am trying to cheet him. I have requested a full refund but the seller insists that I first return the items. As I paid the seller in full and in advance prior to his shipping, I believe that it is fair for me to expect a full refund in advance of returning the goods. Seller refuses to cooperate. As an alternative, I have suggested that sine two of the three items were delivered, that I would accept a refund equal to one third of the purchase price. This amounts to US$7.00. Seller is uncooperative. I believe that I have been intentionally defrauded and that the seller knowingly shipped only two of the three items I paid for.
Date of Complaint:
Feb. 24, 2005

Last edited by nsr250repsol; 02-25-2005 at 07:44 PM.
Old 02-25-2005, 07:45 PM
Tech Addict

Originally posted by SteveM
Look Josh - I received only the two CVD's and nothing more. Whether the third CVD was free or not isn't the point.

This is my final post on this issue.
dude get over it your trying to get money for something free.

btw you only payed for 2 cvd's

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.