Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Question for everyone on situation.

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2012, 12:10 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

good info in here and the OP feels better about the situation. I was asked to delete it but I'll leave it here for reference.
Old 05-20-2012, 06:43 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 157 (100%+)

There's another issue that I see here too, so I hope people take note. I keep hearing everyone saying "USPS tracking"...please understand it's not tracking, it's not like UPS or Fedex, they have tracking...defined by every time the item is scanned or moved, the system is updated with the time and location.

You get DELIVERY CONFIRMATION from the USPS. Which means, the USPS will confirm that the item has been delivered to the address on the package, nothing more nothing less. Frankly I applaud the USPS because their delivery confirmation many times works like tracking even though its something COMPLETELY different. When items are shipped USPS, you need to take everything with a grain of salt. It's a great system that is very affordable, but not 100%. I've shipped probably 500 items or more and I've had 1 issue with an item not being delivered properly (the priority flat rate box was broken in the corner which let parts fall out).
Old 05-21-2012, 07:59 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 187 (100%+)

+1 for what Scott said.

That being said I think you are being a bit ridiculous in my opinion, no offense.

You bought the item on a Sunday, and its at your door 5 business days later. Unless you payed for expedited shipping there is nothing to complain about beside you being a very impatient buyer. Just figured i'd give it to you straight because i'm sure alot are thinking it.
Old 05-21-2012, 02:31 PM
No9
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Kylar
+1 for what Scott said.

That being said I think you are being a bit ridiculous in my opinion, no offense.

You bought the item on a Sunday, and its at your door 5 business days later. Unless you payed for expedited shipping there is nothing to complain about beside you being a very impatient buyer. Just figured i'd give it to you straight because i'm sure alot are thinking it.
+1 agree totally
Old 05-21-2012, 10:06 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

Guys the item isnt at my door A. and B there is no need to keep posting in this thread since it has been resolved.