Wiki Posts
Search

Don't buy from 225Doeboy

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2012, 01:29 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 53 (100%+)
Default Don't buy from 225Doeboy

Bought a motor off this guy and never received anything. Filed a paypal claim so hopefully I will get my money back.

Here's the link to the thread.

http://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-item...-sell-out.html
Old 05-11-2012, 07:32 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by NofriendsTaco
Bought a motor off this guy and never received anything. Filed a paypal claim so hopefully I will get my money back.

Here's the link to the thread.

http://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-item...-sell-out.html
Sorry im not stuck up the internet all the time i have a life and a job i also posted my phone number in the thread u linked above because of that reason dont worry tho i told paypal to give u your little money so either you will get the motor or they lost it so when u get it please be honest thanks

Last edited by racer1812; 05-11-2012 at 07:42 AM. Reason: profanity
Old 05-11-2012, 07:41 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

doeboy, you also need to be responsible and stay in contact with your buyers, you made that "part of your life" when you decided to sell on here. Why would you tell Paypal to refund the guys money at this point? I'm guessing you didn't have any type of tracking or delivery confirmation on this item? bad idea.

Too early in this to pass judgement but it sounds a little fishy to me.

If PP does give the money back, as you say you told them too, great. And I hope he does return the motor to you. That's if it was ever actually shipped.
Old 05-11-2012, 02:33 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Glad it sounds fishy to u i really dont care what u think i kno ive sent the motor over a week and a half ago with about 6 other packages funny thing is this is the only guy that hasnt received his package its 40 bucks i really dont care about the money but dude pissed me off trying to bash me because he cant read a thread about contacting me im done with this....... there isnt any body in here but a bunch of key board bandits hope the dude gets his money back and the motor since it seems to me its what he is trying to do

Last edited by racer1812; 05-11-2012 at 10:38 PM.
Old 05-11-2012, 03:04 PM
Tech Fanatic

Im not going to stoop to your level and start shooting off at the mouth. Either way, if by some miracle the motor finally gets here then I will return it if my money has been refunded. Im a very up front and honest person. I plan on being in this hobby for quite a while so I don't believe in sh*ting where you play. If I do get the motor then you will either get my money again or the motor. Im not in this hobby to hurt people and steal. Just sad that it took me having to put a post in this thread, like all mods will tell you to do in this situation, to get a response.
Old 05-11-2012, 03:20 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 187 (100%+)

Wow, always keep in touch with buyers, and get tracking to help with these disputes.

On a side note i just noticed I have 109 people on my ignore list
Old 05-11-2012, 06:51 PM
Tech Fanatic

One more thing...

The last email you gave me was that you'd get me my tracking number last LAST Friday or so. Still no tracking number was given till today... I dont really need it anymore since im just hoping paypal can get my money back, but how about you take a minute yourself and check where the package is if you really did get me a tracking number as you stated. There are so many avenues that could resolve this (tracking numbers like you claimed to of had, receipts for the packages you shipped cause it would have my shipping zip code on it, or something!) and make me eat my words, but you havent produced anything to prove me wrong.
Old 05-11-2012, 06:56 PM
Tech Fanatic

Refund recovered... issue reslolved.

If a 10.5 revtec motor shows up in my mail box post marked for 2 weeks ago, i'll get it back to the sender.
Old 05-11-2012, 10:48 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by 225doeboy
Sorry im not stuck up the internet all the time i have a life and a job i also posted my phone number in the thread u linked above because of that reason dont worry tho i told paypal to give u your little money so either you will get the motor or they lost it so when u get it please be honest thanks
Originally Posted by 225doeboy
Glad it sounds fishy to u i really dont care what u think i kno ive sent the motor over a week and a half ago with about 6 other packages funny thing is this is the only guy that hasnt received his package its 40 bucks i really dont care about the money but dude pissed me off trying to bash me because he cant read a thread about contacting me im done with this....... there isnt any body in here but a bunch of key board bandits hope the dude gets his money back and the motor since it seems to me its what he is trying to do
You could have been civil about the whole thing but you chose to have this attitude instead. You're right, you don't have to care what I think but I don't have to deal with your attitude either. You've got 7 days off to decide it you want to be a member here or not.
Old 05-12-2012, 03:30 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

One more dou... I mean seller, added to my ignore list.
Old 05-12-2012, 06:48 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Originally Posted by racer1812
You could have been civil about the whole thing but you chose to have this attitude instead. You're right, you don't have to care what I think but I don't have to deal with your attitude either. You've got 7 days off to decide it you want to be a member here or not.
That right there folks, is what you call "PWNED". Glad you take care of idiots like this racer. So sick of forums that let these social outcasts do whatever they want.
Old 05-12-2012, 07:46 AM
Super Moderator

The guys got some time off and the OP says this issue is resolved, the rest of us can move on. thread closed