Search

Buyer problem!

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2012, 04:53 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 3 (80%+)
Default Buyer problem!

Hi everyone,

Recently i sold a LRP X12 10.5 motor to jmass. The buyer says that he recived it today and says that it was not described i sent him the photos and there was a motor screw missing in the picture that he could see and said that he had not seen it and he wants a refund because of it and also he says that the front motor screw holes are stripped but they arent and he wants a full refund of $50 for the motor he purchased but the holes aren't stripped as seen in the photos i will post and these are the pictures of the motor that i sent to him so everyone please help because i refuse to refund him his money because of his mistakes and i dont want a negetive feedback.

Thanks
Old 02-20-2012, 05:17 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 520 (100%+)

I guess I don't understand how we can help you, are you asking us to pick sides? This is something you and the OP have to work out, and feedback would be the consequence of the two parties either working it out, or not.. I sell a few of things from time to time, but if the item is questionable at all, then I dont bother trying to sell it.
Hope you two can work out some type of agreement..
Old 02-20-2012, 05:25 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 252 (100%+)

Originally Posted by flame56mx
I guess I don't understand how we can help you, are you asking us to pick sides? This is something you and the OP have to work out, and feedback would be the consequence of the two parties either working it out, or not.. I sell a few of things from time to time, but if the item is questionable at all, then I dont bother trying to sell it.
Hope you two can work out some type of agreement..
+1
Old 02-20-2012, 06:22 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

First of all, your original post was very difficult to read. Try using a period and/or comma or two here and there.

Secondly, jMass is a stand up guy. I've bought/sold stuff with him, as he is local to me. He is one of the nicest guys around and he doesn't have a bad bone in his body. At the track, he is more than willing to help others out, and often goes out of his way to do so. Do you really think he would go through the trouble and hassle of asking for a refund if the motor you sold him was ready to run without any issues?

I agree with flame and hotrod. It sounds to me like your item was questionable, and you knew it, and sold it anyways. If you don't want negative feedback, man-up and give him a refund.
Old 02-20-2012, 06:57 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 121 (100%+)

Well, the first words in your ad are "like brand new". Every new x-12 I've purchased doesn't require any additional screws. Whether you sent him pics or not, it's not as described just for that simple fact.

Originally Posted by yankeefan2.0
and i dont want a negetive feedback.

Thanks
Look on the bright side, your other negative won't feel so lonely now.
Old 02-20-2012, 07:30 PM
Suspended

well the point is he wants a refund for his own mistakes.

#1 He wants a refund because of the one motor screw missing that he could see in the first photo

#2 He claims that the car motor mount screw threads are stripped but they aren't. You can see for yourself in the photos.
Attached Thumbnails Buyer problem!-photo-1.jpg   Buyer problem!-photo-5.jpg  
Old 02-20-2012, 07:31 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)

Sorry YF2.0, but I know JMass too, and I know he was bummed to get a motor in bad shape in the mail from you. Make it right.
Old 02-20-2012, 07:35 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by harry697
Well, the first words in your ad are "like brand new". Every new x-12 I've purchased doesn't require any additional screws. Whether you sent him pics or not, it's not as described just for that simple fact.

Look on the bright side, your other negative won't feel so lonely now.
hahaha so funny the other was not ment to be see for yourself i proved the other guy wrong in that case and than the mod said that i would just have to leave a negetive feedback on his trader feedback it should of been removed
Old 02-20-2012, 07:51 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by yankeefan2.0
well the point is he wants a refund for his own mistakes.

#1 He wants a refund because of the one motor screw missing that he could see in the first photo

#2 He claims that the car motor mount screw threads are stripped but they aren't. You can see for yourself in the photos.
how the hell can you tell if a thread is stripped in a blurry picture?!?!!? how is that his own mistake? give me a break, you were dishonest, and you got called out.

sack up and give the man a refund, it is the least you can do.
Old 02-20-2012, 07:53 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)

YF, he's got 2 stripped holes of the 3 that hold the can to the other half of the motor, where the long 43mm screws mount to.
Old 02-20-2012, 08:00 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

http://www.rctech.net/forum/trader-f...tt-beware.html
Old 02-20-2012, 08:06 PM
Suspended

ok he will get the refund when i get the motor back i dont want to fight i already talked to him about it please all of you stop he will get the refund i wasent dishonest really because the motor worked fine in my car but whatever! we all make mistakes but the missing screw was his fault because he dident look at it in the picture. so jmass send the motor back and ill send you a full refund of the $50 but i would like no feedback at all
Old 02-20-2012, 08:15 PM
Suspended

no!
Old 02-20-2012, 08:24 PM
Tech Regular

here is another one, this guy was on a roll back in 2011!

http://www.rctech.net/forum/trader-f...-out-free.html
Old 02-20-2012, 08:26 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by beedee
here is another one, this guy was on a roll back in 2011!

http://www.rctech.net/forum/trader-f...-out-free.html
NO

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.