Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Buyer problem!

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2012, 08:34 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 3 (80%+)

Listen everyone Jmass is getting a refund my mistake! Why are you guys all ganging up on me what is this you all said that i should man up and i did!! The james bennett cases were all solved and the guy got his stuff and the other guy got a refund they both got out of control and i dont want it to happen again please I mean come on your getting a a FN REFUND EVERYONE JUST STOP REALLY STOP!!!!
Old 02-20-2012, 10:22 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (67%+)

can a mod check ips?
Old 02-20-2012, 10:28 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

Originally Posted by yankeefan2.0
Listen everyone Jmass is getting a refund my mistake! Why are you guys all ganging up on me what is this you all said that i should man up and i did!! The james bennett cases were all solved and the guy got his stuff and the other guy got a refund they both got out of control and i dont want it to happen again please I mean come on your getting a a FN REFUND EVERYONE JUST STOP REALLY STOP!!!!
I think that he just admitted that he is James Bennett/Racerx1998.
Old 02-20-2012, 10:35 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

YF2.0, "Like New" for 99.99% of people out there doesn't mean missing screws, posting/sending pics and expecting a buyer to notice is shady at best. I would REALLY hope you sent the buyer higher quality pics than the ones you posted here. IMO the buyer absolutely should leave feedback. You, IMO, if nothing else wasted the buyers time by misrepresenting your item. Best case for you would be that he leaves you a neutral rating and explains his issues accurately. Worst case, he gives you a negative because of the way you represented your item.
Old 02-20-2012, 10:37 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by stang
can a mod check ips?
Yes, in the section they moderate, super mods can see them anywhere..IIRC
Old 02-20-2012, 11:13 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by stang
can a mod check ips?
Why? Do you have something to hide
Old 02-21-2012, 04:44 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

So much for you not selling stuff on this forum anymore. I think you need to take a hint and just stay away from the classifieds section. You are the kind of seller/buyer that makes it harder for legit sellers to do their deals. It's obvious your idea of condition is nowhere near what normal people would see it as.
Old 02-21-2012, 05:36 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 3 (80%+)

Jmass will be getting his refund when I recive the motor that is that.

For me I will continue selling stuff on here tell me I'm really a bad seller l do have 3 positive feedback and 1 negative that should of been a positive look for yourself at not such a good deal thread. And James Bennett still has 2 positive feedback. No negative at all if the people had such a hard time and dident exaggerate on that thread it would express that it wasent so bad the 1st guy got his sc10 body just as e wanted and for the other guy he threatend me so I refused to send the car so I gave him a full refund. Not a bad person.
Old 02-21-2012, 06:05 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Jmass will be getting his refund when I recive the motor that is that.

For me I will continue selling stuff on here tell me I'm really a bad seller l do have 3 positive feedback and 1 negative that should of been a positive look for yourself at not such a good deal thread. And James Bennett still has 2 positive feedback. No negative at all if the people had such a hard time and dident exaggerate on that thread it would express that it wasent so bad the 1st guy got his sc10 body just as e wanted and for the other guy he threatend me so I refused to send the car so I gave him a full refund. Not a bad person.
Seems to me that while you say that you have a positive rating, many (more than one out of a handful so far) of your deals have gone sour. This is a HUGE turn off for anyone wanting or willing to do business with you. Slow shipping, then arguing with someone after they call you out on it. then instead of just sending an item as paid for, you refunded the $$. Then you have two accounts, because one was suspended for whatever reason? This is shady at best and I would never want to do business with you.

Your posts are also very hard to read. Try calming down and using a .... and a ,,,, once in a while. It may help you out.

As to this post, if someone advertised something as like new or as new, it better include all the items and work the way it should. Stripped screws or missing screws are not "like new". Just because it doesn't show a missing screw in a bad photo doesn't mean your "like new" has any less meaning. In the future, you should describe everything you try to sell with 100% accuracy. Don't hide behind photos. Tell people its missing a part, or better yet, go get the part and take care of it before you sell it. This is how reputable people work. They make sure everything works as it should and they describe it to the best of their ability as well as take clear, large photos.

Personally, I'd get tired of buying something then finding out I need to go track down $15 worth of screws or other parts to make something right.
Old 02-21-2012, 06:30 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

YF/JamesBennett/Racerx...whichever personality you are today...

Do us all a favor and retire from the B/S forum. Every deal that goes bad with you is the buyer's fault for some reason. Really? Less than 10 transactions, and you have at least 3 threads with many, many people telling you that you are doing it wrong. At some point, you need to figure out that it is really you, not your buyers.

And yes, you really need to address the grammar thing. Nobody expects you to be a Rhodes scholar when you post. But at least make it look like you are functionally literate.
Old 02-21-2012, 06:52 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 97 (100%+)

YF...i didn't leave feedback for the Emaxx you sent me bc i paid for it tuesday, and after i paid for it, you said you couldn't ship out until friday. Knowing that i prob would have second thought about it. then on friday, you said it was shipped Priority. i didn't get the package until the following saturday parcel post. but it did arrive.

i was just fustrated with the shipping part. it did have some missing screws and had to put some of the parts on the truck that you didn't tell me that were off. and it was missing about 20-25 screws.
Old 02-21-2012, 07:03 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

Originally Posted by LaTuFu
YF/JamesBennett/Racerx...whichever personality you are today...

Do us all a favor and retire from the B/S forum. Every deal that goes bad with you is the buyer's fault for some reason. Really? Less than 10 transactions, and you have at least 3 threads with many, many people telling you that you are doing it wrong. At some point, you need to figure out that it is really you, not your buyers.

And yes, you really need to address the grammar thing. Nobody expects you to be a Rhodes scholar when you post. But at least make it look like you are functionally literate.
He is ban ,,

James stop making new accounts
Old 02-21-2012, 07:18 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (67%+)

Originally Posted by racer1812
Why? Do you have something to hide
no, i know they can i was asking for them to check his ip i just worded it a little badly lol
Old 02-21-2012, 07:57 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Tran901
YF...i didn't leave feedback for the Emaxx you sent me bc i paid for it tuesday, and after i paid for it, you said you couldn't ship out until friday. Knowing that i prob would have second thought about it. then on friday, you said it was shipped Priority. i didn't get the package until the following saturday parcel post. but it did arrive.

i was just fustrated with the shipping part. it did have some missing screws and had to put some of the parts on the truck that you didn't tell me that were off. and it was missing about 20-25 screws.

I would be frustrated with not only the lying about shipping, but misrepresenting the condition of the truck. Missing parts and screws is not good! I would file a claim with Paypal and get a partial refund. JMO.
Old 02-21-2012, 08:12 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 97 (100%+)

Originally Posted by LaTuFu
I would be frustrated with not only the lying about shipping, but misrepresenting the condition of the truck. Missing parts and screws is not good! I would file a claim with Paypal and get a partial refund. JMO.
its done with....so im not too worried about it. just don't think i will buy from again.

apparently no one will!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.