Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > Buyer/Seller dispute and discussion forum
Unpleasant business from XChange (Franco Rizzo) >

Unpleasant business from XChange (Franco Rizzo)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Unpleasant business from XChange (Franco Rizzo)

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2012, 03:45 PM
Tech Initiate

Default Unpleasant business from XChange (Franco Rizzo)

I really love this hobby and this hobby is supposed to make me pleasant, but recent deal with XChange makes me really unpleasant.

I bought Dex410 2010 spec from XChange around Dec 1.
He told me he would attend JConcept clash race, so would ship it on Dec 12 and I said that is fine.
But he sent it Dec 19 and kept saying he sent it Dec 12.
I can not attach the receipt because of the file size.
He added a Ko propo servo and said it is $170.00 value because of the late shipping.
But he put silver-colored aluminum top case to make it look like $170 valued servo, but I have no idea what kind of Ko propo servo is. I think it is a discontinued Ko propo servo.

The item he sent me is really different from the pictures.
He described that this buggy is 3 raced old Dex410 2010 spec and, therefore I assumed it is a pretty good condition.

At least, I expect he would ship it as he advertised.

However, the outdrives were severely deformed, and the one raced old carbon chassis is damaged, and the car does not have a rear center alu. diff mount that should be included in 2010 spec.
He said a plastic diff mount provides a better flex. He may like a flexible chassis type, but I prefer a stiff chassis setting. Moreover, this part should be included in 2010 spec. Otherwise he should mention that this car does not include the alu. Diff mount.

In the picture, he posted a brand new painted body and rear wing, but what I received is a severely used one and rear wing was torn off. Now, I got several emails from him today, and he said that he didn’t say it is a brand new body although he posted a brand new. Also, he said that it is a used car and do not expect everything is fresh.
I didn’t expect everything is fresh, but want to get the item as he described.

When I received the car, I suggested two options,
either full refund or sending me the damaged and missing parts since it is really different from his advertisement.

He agreed he would send those parts. He sent me some parts, but I am still waiting for the rest.
I sent money to him on Dec 1, but still waiting for missing parts (today is Feb 9).
All I want from him is two pairs of outdrives and a rear alu. Center diff mount that is supposed to be included in 2010 spec. He kept saying that his local hobby shop doesn’t have it although he ordered them. I don’t know how long I should wait for getting these parts although most online stores carry these parts.

Am I really an ass hole?

I was really nice for the first time, but he took advantage of my generosity. For example, when I sent emails with nice attitude, he didn’t reply at all or replied very late. If I express how much I am angry, then he replied.
Therefore, I became angry finally.

I am pretty sure he sells a lot of R/C gears here and be careful when you make a deal with him.
Old 02-09-2012, 03:52 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 10 (92%+)

maybe you want me to post all the email you sent to me... with the treath and harrassement ?

Please people, just read this thread :

http://www.rctech.net/forum/trader-f...lem-buyer.html

And note, you have only 4post... i have 600+ post... and 4 trader ratting... if really i m a bad seller or buyer, then everybody should have put a bad rating... uh?

I'm sorry but playing the victim as you do, didn't work anymore with me.. i make a lot of effort to make you happy but you didn't even respect my opinion.

You should know that a car ran in the dirt, can have some mark on the frame!

But BE CAREFULL... by doing this, you SLANDERING...and i dont accept that!

Last edited by Xchange; 02-09-2012 at 04:03 PM.
Old 02-10-2012, 05:07 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Originally Posted by trinity75
I really love this hobby and this hobby is supposed to make me pleasant, but recent deal with XChange makes me really unpleasant.

I bought Dex410 2010 spec from XChange around Dec 1.
He told me he would attend JConcept clash race, so would ship it on Dec 12 and I said that is fine.
But he sent it Dec 19 and kept saying he sent it Dec 12.
I can not attach the receipt because of the file size.
He added a Ko propo servo and said it is $170.00 value because of the late shipping.
But he put silver-colored aluminum top case to make it look like $170 valued servo, but I have no idea what kind of Ko propo servo is. I think it is a discontinued Ko propo servo.

The item he sent me is really different from the pictures.
He described that this buggy is 3 raced old Dex410 2010 spec and, therefore I assumed it is a pretty good condition.

At least, I expect he would ship it as he advertised.

However, the outdrives were severely deformed, and the one raced old carbon chassis is damaged, and the car does not have a rear center alu. diff mount that should be included in 2010 spec.
He said a plastic diff mount provides a better flex. He may like a flexible chassis type, but I prefer a stiff chassis setting. Moreover, this part should be included in 2010 spec. Otherwise he should mention that this car does not include the alu. Diff mount.

In the picture, he posted a brand new painted body and rear wing, but what I received is a severely used one and rear wing was torn off. Now, I got several emails from him today, and he said that he didn’t say it is a brand new body although he posted a brand new. Also, he said that it is a used car and do not expect everything is fresh.
I didn’t expect everything is fresh, but want to get the item as he described.

When I received the car, I suggested two options,
either full refund or sending me the damaged and missing parts since it is really different from his advertisement.

He agreed he would send those parts. He sent me some parts, but I am still waiting for the rest.
I sent money to him on Dec 1, but still waiting for missing parts (today is Feb 9).
All I want from him is two pairs of outdrives and a rear alu. Center diff mount that is supposed to be included in 2010 spec. He kept saying that his local hobby shop doesn’t have it although he ordered them. I don’t know how long I should wait for getting these parts although most online stores carry these parts.

Am I really an ass hole?

I was really nice for the first time, but he took advantage of my generosity. For example, when I sent emails with nice attitude, he didn’t reply at all or replied very late. If I express how much I am angry, then he replied.
Therefore, I became angry finally.

I am pretty sure he sells a lot of R/C gears here and be careful when you make a deal with him.
I see you guys bickering, but i haven't seen you post pictures yet. If you really want to prove your case, post pictures.
By the way, i'm not taking sides, just making a suggestion.
Old 02-10-2012, 06:31 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 36 (100%+)

These two threads you guys have started are pointless. The seller has now deleted the contents of his ad so no one can see or read what was supposedly bought, and the buyer can't take the time to post pictures of what he received to prove anything wrong has been done.
So basically the two of you are here bitching at each other in public, and for what? To sway our opinion over your "Bad" deal? Without any proof of what happened, it's just you two bitching.
I think you're both doing your reps damage. Personally, I don't think I'd buy from either of you at this point, and I'm sure that wasn't your intention when you started this thread. Post some proof (PICTURES!! AND THE ORIGINAL AD), if you want help from the community in deciding what to do. Otherwise, you should settle it between yourselves off the forum.
Old 02-10-2012, 06:55 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by marvinbeaverdip
These two threads you guys have started are pointless. The seller has now deleted the contents of his ad so no one can see or read what was supposedly bought, and the buyer can't take the time to post pictures of what he received to prove anything wrong has been done.
So basically the two of you are here bitching at each other in public, and for what? To sway our opinion over your "Bad" deal? Without any proof of what happened, it's just you two bitching.
I think you're both doing your reps damage. Personally, I don't think I'd buy from either of you at this point, and I'm sure that wasn't your intention when you started this thread. Post some proof (PICTURES!! AND THE ORIGINAL AD), if you want help from the community in deciding what to do. Otherwise, you should settle it between yourselves off the forum.
I can understand that...

This is the pictures of the item i advised :

Old 02-10-2012, 08:08 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

So is what's in the pictures EXACTLY what you sent him? An uncut, unmounted WED Designs body? If not I would have an issue with that for sure!

The buggy itself looks good, exact parts..not huge issue IMO..again assuming that's exactly how it looked when the buyer got it.
Old 02-10-2012, 08:15 AM
Tech Fanatic

Well no, the body was only to show the paint, it was when i received the car.
So it was used but i never advise the body was brand new.
Old 02-10-2012, 08:22 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Xchange
That to me is an issue. I would expect pictures of exactly what I'm getting, in the condition that it's in when you ship it to me.
Old 02-10-2012, 08:26 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 157 (100%+)

+1

Totally agree. I would've been expecting a brand new body as well. Plus you should've stated in your ad everything about the buggy that WASN'T 2010 spec.
Old 02-10-2012, 08:26 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by racer1812
That to me is an issue. I would expect pictures of exactly what I'm getting, in the condition that it's in when you ship it to me.
agree, but as i told, the picture was only to show the paint and not to advise as NIB.. BUT i put in the box a new body unpainted.. and i told in my other tread, i now i did'nt prepare the buggy as i should before the shipping.. this was my mistake

And, the body when i shipped the box, was usable, the only problem, the rear hole to clip it was broked and put some velcro on it. but still completly usable and in good shape.
Old 02-10-2012, 08:28 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by scottgir
+1

Totally agree. I would've been expecting a brand new body as well. Plus you should've stated in your ad everything about the buggy that WASN'T 2010 spec.
It's a 2010 spec... paid 799$
Old 02-10-2012, 08:30 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 36 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Xchange
You really shouldn't have deleted the text of your ad, it only looks bad now. I know in the other post you said this was "3 races old", so the body wasn't going to be like new, but was it 3 races old, or 3 race weekends old? To me, that's a huge difference. Are those the only pictures you had in the ad? Were there any of the car in the condition as it was going to be shipped? Did you disclose in the ad that some parts were worn out?
At this point, I think you need to post what you said you were shipping, and Trinity75 you have GOT to post some pictures of what you received if you'd like the guys reading this thread to give you an opinion. They also should be decent pictures. Blurry pictures never help anyone's argument.
Old 02-10-2012, 08:34 AM
Super Moderator

well without a link to an unedited original for sale post this thread is going to go nowhere and is pointless, IMO.

So why didn't you post pics of the car in it's current/shipped condition "to show the paint" doesn't make sense to me
Old 02-10-2012, 08:37 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by marvinbeaverdip
You really shouldn't have deleted the text of your ad, it only looks bad now. I know in the other post you said this was "3 races old", so the body wasn't going to be like new, but was it 3 races old, or 3 race weekends old? To me, that's a huge difference. Are those the only pictures you had in the ad? Were there any of the car in the condition as it was going to be shipped? Did you disclose in the ad that some parts were worn out?
At this point, I think you need to post what you said you were shipping, and Trinity75 you have GOT to post some pictures of what you received if you'd like the guys reading this thread to give you an opinion. They also should be decent pictures. Blurry pictures never help anyone's argument.
Well what is the difference between 3race old or 3race weekend old? i m not sure..

No i did'nt even realize the part was worn when i put in the box.. but i had tons of spare parts and trinity had everything to put back in place. again... i admited i should prepare the car before shipping and check everything.. but i didn't .. and for that, i appologize to trinity. And i suggest to replace what was to replace.. this is what i does... but some parts was to order and as i said in my tread, they was BO from HRP and amain...

Now they are back in stock so my hobbyshop should receive the requested parts.. but in any case.. i can accept somebody to make treath or harrassement or talking like a shit... this is not acceptable from my point of view!
Old 02-10-2012, 08:43 AM
Super Moderator

did you actually post pics in your ad of the buggy and body in it's current actual condition when you shipped it or not?

Was the buggy fresh and clean like the above pic or was it sent after pulling it from the track without cleaning it?

Nobody who buys anything wants or cares about pics taken when an item is new or just cleaned, we want pics of what you're sending..Period!

Last edited by racer1812; 02-10-2012 at 11:46 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.