Search

not such a good deal.

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2012, 06:45 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 14 (94%+)
Default not such a good deal.

yankeefan2.0

sold a 22 to me, paid him on the 28th JAN, told me it would ship on the 30th which was monday, After asking for a tracking # i then got an email that couldnt ship it till the 1st Wednesday . so that was 5 days, "2 days being a weekend.

It arrived today, after i had left to go out of town, I will not get it for 2 weeks. the whole reason I bought it was to race it while on travel. I call back to the shop today and my head of repairs said it is a total POS. he sent me a pic of the turnbuckles, it looked like a dog chewed on them.

so
I did get what i paid for, 11days to go one state over and it looked better in the pics! No happy
Old 02-07-2012, 07:08 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 3 (80%+)

No it arrived exactily as it looked in the pic it was not a pos and you dident pay for shipping and you still complained that i should of sent it faster agian i had to pay for shipping not you and if i have to show proff i will show all the texts that have been sent from you. PS, you should of looked at the pictures better i sent you more than one and you could deffenitilly see how the turnbuckles looked and there not chewed up the turnbuckle itself is fine its just the ball cups and if you think i should replace them than i will but i sent the car as described so i dont want this post to continue the is BS!!!

Please remove this post!
Old 02-07-2012, 07:16 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 14 (94%+)

post whatever you want. make sure you post where you said it will ship on monday! The car is beat, the rims are cracked making the tires junk, and it took way to long to arrive.

bad deal!
Old 02-07-2012, 07:24 PM
Suspended

NO NO NO you saw the pics you saw everything on that car i sent you 3 pictures you cant say that it was a bad deal because you saw everything you saw the tires you saw the turnbuckles what else are you going to lie about and do i really have to say again that YOU, YOU , YOU COMPLAIN THAT IT HAD TAKEN TO LONG TO GET THERE ARE YOU SERIOUS I HAD TO PAY FOR SHIPPING YOU DIDEN'T HAVE TO PAY I SHIPPED IT THE CHEAPEST WAY AND IT'S NOT MY FAULT THAT IT GOT THERE LATE FOR YOUR TRIP YOU SHOULD OF PAID ME TO SHIP IT FYI IT WASENT A BAD DEAL EVERYONE I HAVE ALL THE PROOF AND PICS THAT I HAD SENT HIM SO IF HE WANTS TO KEEP SAYING BS THAN I WILL START PUTTING OUR CONVERSATION UP AND YOU SAID THAT IT WAS OK THAT IT WOULD SHIP WENSEDAY INSTEAD OF MONDAY.

Last edited by yankeefan2.0; 02-07-2012 at 07:32 PM. Reason: my mistake 3 pictures
Old 02-08-2012, 12:16 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)

Caps lock = cruise control for cool!
Old 02-08-2012, 01:10 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Originally Posted by onefast8
Caps lock = cruise control for cool!
Shhh! You're interrupting the argument!
Old 02-08-2012, 03:25 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by LaTuFu
Shhh! You're interrupting the argument!
haha thats funny.
Old 02-08-2012, 04:27 PM
Suspended

Listen I want a mod in here and I want the neetive feedback removed it is very negetive to me and it's absoutely not true if I have to I will start putting up all the proof and trust me all of that will make you look like really dump on your part so please mods remove my negetive feedback as ou can see my positive history and I can't believe the remark about shipping up say one more thing about shipping and I will post our whole conversation on here and you might not like that because they are pretty rude on your part again you could of paid for shipping so it will be there before your so called trip
Old 02-08-2012, 04:33 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 264 (100%+)

Just because you paid to ship it thats no reason to drag shipping out...

If you sold it for a shipped price its your job to send it quick...11 days to go 1 state over would bother me too...

but I dont know all the details...just my opinion on what I see..
Old 02-08-2012, 04:37 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 17 (95%+)

Originally Posted by yankeefan2.0
Listen I want a mod in here and I want the neetive feedback removed it is very negetive to me and it's absoutely not true if I have to I will start putting up all the proof and trust me all of that will make you look like really dump on your part so please mods remove my negetive feedback as ou can see my positive history and I can't believe the remark about shipping up say one more thing about shipping and I will post our whole conversation on here and you might not like that because they are pretty rude on your part again you could of paid for shipping so it will be there before your so called trip
http://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-item...uidelines.html
Old 02-08-2012, 04:59 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 67 (100%+)

let's see the pics?
Old 02-08-2012, 05:25 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Seller: If you have an issue with your feedback, contact a mod directly. They do not always read every detail in every thread in this forum. Also, it'd help your case in the long run if you would take a deep breath, relax, and state your case clearly and calmly.

You're writing is coming across as the equivalent of a homeless lunatic screaming on a street corner. Most people pass that by and try not to get involved.

Buyer: You wanted him to ship before you went out of town, you should have made that clear in your dealings, and paid extra for expedited shipping. You paid for your item on a weekend, he shipped within 2-3 business days of receiving payment. Not exactly fast, but not exactly slow. Definitely not negative feedback worthy, either.
Old 02-08-2012, 05:27 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by yankeefan2.0
Listen, dude, the mods here dont work for the buyers and sellers. They do not police your threads answering demands at your will.

Did you even read what you wrote?

If you feel like you were wronged you can politely PM a moderator and ASK them to look into it. Also be ready for them to look at as a neutral party, IE: dont expect them to always side with you. Then get in line because I'm sure they have 200 other threads full of people that dont, cant or wont follow buyer and seller guidelines or communicate properly for that matter.

Also FWIW, when you use dump instead of dumb the context of the sentence changes dramatically.
Old 02-08-2012, 05:29 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by LaTuFu
Buyer: You wanted him to ship before you went out of town, you should have made that clear in your dealings, and paid extra for expedited shipping. You paid for your item on a weekend, he shipped within 2-3 business days of receiving payment. Not exactly fast, but not exactly slow. Definitely not negative feedback worthy, either.
Agree!
Old 02-08-2012, 05:50 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 252 (100%+)

Originally Posted by cary
let's see the pics?
+1

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.