Community
Wiki Posts
Search

ARX SCAMMED ME!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2011, 07:54 AM
Arx
Tech Initiate

Again: you have not paid. Simple as that. You want a vehicle without paying ...
Old 12-23-2011, 07:57 AM
Arx
Tech Initiate

If you can show proof of completed payment I will be happy to take the 4wd buggy back to the post office and ship it again...
Old 12-23-2011, 07:59 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 65 (99%+)

HERE IS THE TRACKING NUMBER YOU SENT ME:
9405 9036 9930 0054 9651 47
I EVEN ASKED THE USPS TO UPDATE ME ON THE PACKAGE AND NO UPDATES!!

IT STILL SAYS IT HAS NOT BEEN SHIPPED AND I AM DISPUTING IT BECAUSE DTRGUY IS GOING THROUGH THE SAME THING. YOU SAY YOU HAVE SHIPPED IT AND IT HAS NOT. I DID PAY FOR IT THAN AFTER YOU SAY IT WAS SHIPPED WHEN IT HAS NOT, I LET PAYPAL KNOW I'M DISPUTING IT. ALL YOU HAVE DONE IS LIE ABOUT SHIPPING THE CAR. SO AGAIN WHO IS AT FAULT HERE?
Old 12-23-2011, 08:01 AM
Tech Master

YOU ALREADY SAID YOU SHIPPED IT ONCE. SO NOW THE TRUTH COMES OUT YOU ACTUALLY HAVE NOT SHIPPED IT. SO WHY GIVE ME A BOGUS TRACKING NUMBER?
Old 12-23-2011, 08:07 AM
Arx
Tech Initiate

Actually no. I told you on the 21st that I would get you the tracking number and it would get picked up on the 22nd. Then there was filed a dispute on the 22nd for an unauthorized trans. Thus you didn't pay.

If you can show proof of a currently completed payment then I am in the wrong until then it's you.

By the way your caps lock is on.
Old 12-23-2011, 08:14 AM
Tech Master

I'M DONE DEALING WITH YOU!! I WILL LET PAYPAL HANDEL IT. I HAVE PROOF YOU DIDN'T SEND IT THAT IS ALL I NEEDED.
Old 12-23-2011, 08:17 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

love how people keep arguing over something thats been over with yesterday srr u got ur money back and arx u didnt send shit when u did have the money so therefore u should get the negative feedback and arx if u think sumone is going to send u money a 2nd time haha
Old 12-23-2011, 08:28 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Arx
Since you don't want to post:

Email sent to "ARX" on Dec 21, 2011
It is comforting to discuss this issue with you.* However, if by friday (hopefully more like tomorrow) I don't have a tracking number that is verified by the post office as a package in transit I will have no choice but to dispute the funds that were sent.* I HOPE you understand.* I am NOT trying to difficult.* Honestly.* Business is business.* I own one as I think you do as well.* Customer service is paramount.* I have spent far too much time and effort on this deal.* I just want to see it through at this point.* Thanks again and I hope to move forward in a positive light!

However morning of the 22 I get notice of an unauthorized paypal transaction and the funds are gone.

Further the phone conversation taken place on the 21 before the email stated. If for some reason while at the post office on the 21st we can't find the original shipment then I would be more than happy to send out my other B4.1 that was in the same condition. DTR said that's fine.

I will not deny the truth in my own words... In fact... you can see that even there I was trying to give the benefit of the doubt and be positive and trusting. However explain my actions... Upon discussion with my friends on the subject I had given you a timeframe through which you could have pulled any and all money from your paypal accouts and closed them out with our money... when I was told that was a possibility and based on how you lied about srracing having already received his buggy when I knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that he hadn't I knew then something was fishy. MAYBE it is just as simple as you are not one that does what he says he is going to do something when he says he will do it... and that is simply the problem. I really did want to give you the benefit of the doubt. But in doing so I was surely going to be putting fate in the hands of someone who COULD have been intending to steal money from me in the first place. So I acted in my best interests. If I was wrong in doing so I apologize first thing!

I will absolutely hold up ANY AND ALL agreements that were discussed via the phone or via Email... Ie pay you the agreed 160.00 for a B4.1 in near new condition with a set of tires as you stated. If two cars show up I will GLADLY send the other one back to you ASAP at my expense and will digress from any wrongdoing on your part as being just a huge misunderstanding and set up unfortunate circumstances.

Again, I have NO intentions now or ever of scamming anyone. I am a one man operation at my place of business... I have hundreds of loyal clients. All will vouch for my honest business practices and fair dealings. This should and will be no different.

A lot of trust is given from a buyer of this sort of transaction. The buyer must trust that the seller will follow through in a timely manner and deliver the product as advertised in a package to the post office or shipping carrier of choice with a verifiable tracking number. It's pretty simple. When that isn't done in a timely manner the sellers or sellers will worry that something is not right. When questions are asked and the answers do not add up... it will only add to the already building concerns.

Again, I hope there can be a workable solution to all of this in what should be a happy time of year.
Old 12-23-2011, 08:30 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

Originally Posted by daderrtyone25
love how people keep arguing over something thats been over with yesterday srr u got ur money back and arx u didnt send shit when u did have the money so therefore u should get the negative feedback and arx if u think sumone is going to send u money a 2nd time haha
AGREED The seller still has his buggy. The buyer still has his money. No one is out anything. Lesson learned- Dont deal with Arx. Pretty simple. He is going on my ignore list. Hope all works out.
Old 12-23-2011, 08:31 AM
Tech Master

I have not got it back yet, paypal still has to review it
Old 12-23-2011, 08:35 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by srracing
Me too... I was supposed to race 2wd buggy tonight... but alas, it maybe a month before that actually happens now. I can't do anything until my funds are released by paypal... then I have to go on the hunt yet again for another suitable buggy.

'Tis why if he ACTUALLY shipped it honestly, and I get it... I would be happier... and GLADLY make sure he gets the money he is owed. That would be a lot quicker than the alternative!

It's all a big mess UGH!
Old 12-23-2011, 08:37 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by srracing
My bad. I hope you do get your money back. The way I am taking all of this is that Arx said he shipped the buggy. And just a few post up said that he still has it. In my eyes, Arx is a liar and a terrible scammer. Like I said, Arx is on my block list.
Old 12-23-2011, 09:35 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

dtr i have a ft b4.1 for sale with extended chassis 210 shipped asap
Old 12-23-2011, 03:18 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by daderrtyone25
dtr i have a ft b4.1 for sale with extended chassis 210 shipped asap
Wow that's bad timing.

How I see thing after reading these two threads for the last 2 days is this, Arx should've sent out the buggy within a reasonable amount of time. If the money was sent out on the 17th I can understand not being able to get to the post office the same day. You claimed that you had some race over the weekend, okay that's fine, but what about monday? or Tuesday? There should be no reason for you to wait so long. And then you claimed that you were about to ship it on the 22nd, but the money was put on hold, Did you contact the buyers right away? That would've been my first thing to do. Just looks fishy that you have 2 buyers that are having the same thing. They both put their money on hold because you took forever to ship their buggy. Maybe you're just having a bad deal, maybe you have other intentions. I do hope srracing and DTRguy gets their money back. Arx still has his buggys. Maybe you should inform the buyer to wait before sending the money if you're gonna be busy. Maybe you should sent it the first opportunity you get. Saturday, Sunday, Monday morning is more than enough time to pack something up and have it ready to be sent out. Just my thoughts.
Old 12-24-2011, 07:37 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Arx
Actually no. I told you on the 21st that I would get you the tracking number and it would get picked up on the 22nd. Then there was filed a dispute on the 22nd for an unauthorized trans. Thus you didn't pay.

If you can show proof of a currently completed payment then I am in the wrong until then it's you.

By the way your caps lock is on.
Arx you have tried to make deals on here and had bad luck with both , my advise to you is to go to bay and try to sell your stuff there , you are not having good luck on rctech

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.