Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > Buyer/Seller dispute and discussion forum
Beware of AKIN187 for Selling Used Items claimed as Brand New >

Beware of AKIN187 for Selling Used Items claimed as Brand New

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Beware of AKIN187 for Selling Used Items claimed as Brand New

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2011, 06:51 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 69 (100%+)
Exclamation From Miscommunication to Scam

Basically, if he said the same thing as miscommunication between buyer and seller in Paypal dispute, I wouldn't be so pissed. I was going to drop the case until I read his comments on Paypal that he claimed all the items are "sealed new in box". From his description he claims that I was trying to scam him for the soldering that he claims do not exist. But here in RCTech he said that the ESC is used, and I did not read the post properly.

I am very inclined to leave him a negative feedback and wish the moderator ban this clown but I think Marcos.J need to look into this matter more closely because now it's not just a miscommunication issue anymore. He is outright lying ans scamming. I am also very sure I'll get a retaliatory feedback from him since he's got nothing to lose.

By the way, if Marcos.J read this, you closed the original For Sale thread as miscommunication, but I provided that thread link to Paypal for investigation. So now, instead of catching him red-handed, Paypal would treat this as a miscommunication issue.

Please re-open the thread so that everyone knows he's a scammer. I was not calling him that until now, which he indeed is.
Old 12-20-2011, 08:02 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

Marcos didn't close the thread, I did. And I'm not re-opening it because you turned and the OP turned it in to a pissing match, even though you had this thread. That section is for buying/selling/trading, not arguing and taking these issues up over there.

If another moderator wants to open it, fine, but I'm not.
Old 12-20-2011, 08:22 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 69 (100%+)

Originally Posted by marooko
Marcos didn't close the thread, I did. And I'm not re-opening it because you turned and the OP turned it in to a pissing match, even though you had this thread. That section is for buying/selling/trading, not arguing and taking these issues up over there.

If another moderator wants to open it, fine, but I'm not.
Ok, I am just trying to provide an investigation link for Paypal agents. Since he claimed to Paypal that all the items he shipped are new and sealed in box, which is totally bogus.

In case Paypal need more information, I'll provide this link instead.

I wonder if anyone won't be pissed if the item received is not as advertised or being misled.
Old 12-21-2011, 08:23 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

The FS thread is closed because the transaction is complete. Paypal can still view it if they choose, it isn't hidden from viewing. No one can add any additional comments to it, that's all.

I highly doubt Paypal will read either thread. They'll just decide which version is the "safest" one to believe and move on.
Old 12-21-2011, 09:38 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

Likek stated by the other moderator I didn't close the thread but if it was a pissing match I would have closed it as well.

Paypal can still view it if they need to. As far as the sale , I already told you I read it and the way I read it was that the only item that was nib was the digital box , but I guess I see things differently. If I was you I would have done like I do every time I buy anything on this forum , I always ask for more detail pictures and I ask a lot of questions I also take notice of the price, like they say if it sounds too good , well you know.

Anyhow this is my lady post regarding this issue good luck with paypal.

If this thread turns in to a pissing match , I will close the thread and issue infraction for those involved.

Originally Posted by eComet
Basically, if he said the same thing as miscommunication between buyer and seller in Paypal dispute, I wouldn't be so pissed. I was going to drop the case until I read his comments on Paypal that he claimed all the items are "sealed new in box". From his description he claims that I was trying to scam him for the soldering that he claims do not exist. But here in RCTech he said that the ESC is used, and I did not read the post properly.

I am very inclined to leave him a negative feedback and wish the moderator ban this clown but I think Marcos.J need to look into this matter more closely because now it's not just a miscommunication issue anymore. He is outright lying ans scamming. I am also very sure I'll get a retaliatory feedback from him since he's got nothing to lose.

By the way, if Marcos.J read this, you closed the original For Sale thread as miscommunication, but I provided that thread link to Paypal for investigation. So now, instead of catching him red-handed, Paypal would treat this as a miscommunication issue.

Please re-open the thread so that everyone knows he's a scammer. I was not calling him that until now, which he indeed is.