Community
Wiki Posts
Search

How do I disbute a negitive feedback?

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2011, 03:08 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)
Default How do I disbute a negitive feedback?

I left super-maxx23 a deserved negative feedback, after I filed a paypal claim and it taking almost a month to get my MMM combo. I tried contacting him 3 times and in return received no communication from him until the 14th of Nov. I sent my payment the day of purchase, the 20th of Oct. Look at my feedback. I'm not a dirt bag buyer or seller and I think its BS I get a negative feedback. Any help would be great...
Old 11-20-2011, 03:14 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 202 (96%+)

Originally Posted by dgroff85
I left super-maxx23 a deserved negative feedback, after I filed a paypal claim and it taking almost a month to get my MMM combo. I tried contacting him 3 times and in return received no communication from him until the 14th of Nov. I sent my payment the day of purchase, the 20th of Oct. Look at my feedback. I'm not a dirt bag buyer or seller and I think its BS I get a negative feedback. Any help would be great...
Contact Marcos j or Matt M about your issue.
Old 11-20-2011, 09:38 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Report the feedback rating to the mods, they'll check it out.
Old 11-20-2011, 10:59 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

Originally Posted by dgroff85
That was the most bogus feedback that I have seen so far!! It's fixed
Old 11-21-2011, 04:23 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Marcos.J
That was the most bogus feedback that I have seen so far!! It's fixed
Thanks Marcos. your the man!
Old 11-21-2011, 04:57 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 85 (99%+)

Man, I wish I knew you could get a feedback changed. I have 1 neutral feedback which is very much undeserved. I made a trade for a Miss Vegas Hydro elec. conv. and the trader insisted I shipped my Stampede first. After the boat arrived I seen why! The truck was very clean with new outta the box electronics that had about 20 mins. of run time. I sent alot of nip spares, two bodies(one new), etc. Well, I forgot a $6 programming box and told the guy I would buy a new one from Hobbypartz and have it shipped ASAP becouse he refused to ship the boat until the $6 box arrived like I was gonna rip him off for $10 after sending him a easy $500 worth of stuff. Well after he recieved the truck and had it for days then got the box too he started with.." I'll try to mail out tomarrow" then the next day " I'll do my best to get it out tomarrow", "wife locked me out lastnight, maybe tomarrow" etc. These excuses went on for along time. About 2 weeks + after he had my truck and the prog. box. . He had the truck w/everything else for about 4 days before the box arrived Not two weeks from making the deal. And he mislead me on the boat's discription. I told him I did'nt want the FM rx in it and he could keep it. I was told "its sealed in there real well, so I left it in there for ya! " Boats great. etc. Well, he said on my feedback I repeatedly bugged him with constant text, calls and PM's. Well after 10 days of having my truck(which was very nice) and nothing mailed and no responses or answers to my calls,PM's or Text I started repeatedly contacting him. All I got for those 10 or so days was maybe tomarrow, I'll try, and so on. That wasnt good enough. I wanted a " I will get it out tomarrow". Then I get a boat thrown in a large box with no packing at all. Several gracks and chips all over it. The nicely sealed RX was melted inside a melted plastic box that was secured to the haul with epoxy. Basicly a big mess and a worthless boat. The "nice" 4s pack that was included was puffed so bad it split the wrapping. I wouldnt even keep it in my house. Then after all this he refused to leave me feedback until I left his + feedback first. So I bite the bullet and give him a false + fb and then he leaves me a very unfair neutral. Sorry, but I had to vent that! That was the worst deal Ive ever had on here.
Old 11-25-2011, 06:08 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 35 (97%+)
Default dont deal with phathedrc18t

I am having similar issues with phathedrc18t. I bought a slash 2wd and paid on 11/6 so almost 2 weeks passed and after an attempt to get a tracking number with no response I filed a claim. needless to say he responded the next day with vulgar pms when all I wanted was a shipping status or money back. After I filed a negative feedback (deserved) I get a negative from this mofo. How can I get this reversed and let people know not to deal with this fool. Thanks if anyone can assist. I do not deserve a negative feedback cause I paid right away and always have.
Old 11-25-2011, 07:00 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 280 (100%+)

Originally Posted by froggo
I am having similar issues with phathedrc18t. I bought a slash 2wd and paid on 11/6 so almost 2 weeks passed and after an attempt to get a tracking number with no response I filed a claim. needless to say he responded the next day with vulgar pms when all I wanted was a shipping status or money back. After I filed a negative feedback (deserved) I get a negative from this mofo. How can I get this reversed and let people know not to deal with this fool. Thanks if anyone can assist. I do not deserve a negative feedback cause I paid right away and always have.
Contact Marcos!
Old 11-26-2011, 11:26 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 7 (89%+)

Originally Posted by froggo
yes you did deserve negative feed back because your a lair and a cheat. You keep telling everyone you paid for it on the 6th of Nov when you paid for it on the 15th of Nov it was being mailed out to you on the 23rd 9 days from payment. get a life and the only pm you sent was the one about the pay-pal clam. so once again try to get your story straight and the pm was on the same date the 23rd of Nov. loser

Last edited by phathedrc18t; 11-26-2011 at 04:02 PM.
Old 11-26-2011, 12:11 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

When did PayPal start serving clams?
Old 11-27-2011, 08:27 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 72 (100%+)

Originally Posted by marooko
Old 11-27-2011, 09:31 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)

Not sure but guaranteed there is a fee for them.
Old 11-29-2011, 06:38 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 35 (97%+)

Originally Posted by Andy Koback
Contact Marcos!
I have contacted Matt and Marcos so hopefully one of them will get back to me. That guy even threatened to "make sure no one here buys or sells to me". That is messed up but I was not going to stop letting people know what type of individual he is by leaving negative feedback.
Old 11-29-2011, 08:56 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

Somebody please figure this out.

Old 11-29-2011, 09:40 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 202 (96%+)

Somebody please figure this out.

looks like this ones brain.