Wiki Posts
Search

Watch out for Speedy S

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2011, 03:10 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 69 (100%+)
Default Watch out for Speedy S

Watch out for Speedy S for low-balling and harrassment. Somehow he thought his low-balling offer was reasonable for a brand new sealed-in-box item. And after conveying that there was no deal (since his offer was only good for a used unit), he kept sending me junk and offending replies.
Old 11-19-2011, 04:45 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 85 (99%+)

Thats not cool. Theres no need to talk to anyone here that way. We are a small group in the world and should stick together and help one another out when ever we can.
Some people will get nasty if you make an offer that the seller considers "lowball" too. And thats not cool. No ones obligated to accept. A polite NO is fine. But I just scored a very clean Flux XS roller for $85 shipped and I thought it was a lowball offer, but the seller needed cash and accepted. I dont know the whole story, but you both should just let it go. This thread isnt needed for this on trader feedback IMO. There was no deal made.
Old 11-19-2011, 04:45 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

Please post up our whole conversation we had about the item please. I am curious where and when I said that I thought my offer was reasonable. Im also curious about harrassing you also.

This is where and when I wish I didnt delete my PM's.
Old 11-19-2011, 09:44 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 72 (100%+)

You cant get mad at someone for offering, as said, a polite no would suffice. Post up the whole convo if you are being "harrased" because people can offer whatever they want, just say no or worst case scenario dont reply at all
Old 11-19-2011, 09:49 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (67%+)

Originally Posted by YankeeFan123
You cant get mad at someone for offering, as said, a polite no would suffice. Post up the whole convo if you are being "harrased" because people can offer whatever they want, just say no or worst case scenario dont reply at all
read staring here

And after conveying that there was no deal (since his offer was only good for a used unit), he kept sending me junk and offending replies.
Old 11-19-2011, 10:26 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Oh good. Stang's here to set the record straight on good communication and building good trader feedback.

/subscribe
Old 11-19-2011, 11:25 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (67%+)

Originally Posted by LaTuFu
Oh good. Stang's here to set the record straight on good communication and building good trader feedback.

/subscribe
yankee must not have read the thread speedy made going psycho on a buyer about his item being shipped one day late because of a holiday.
Old 11-19-2011, 12:11 PM
Suspended

Exclamation

Read his last reply on "my mom"? I am pretty offended by his remark.

I guess that is a "good courtesy" for replying to a no deal? He wants to buy a brand new ESC for $150 which I said no, and he said he can buy from A-Main or other place. Sure, but then the back-and-forth eventually ended up him calling "my mom"?

Go figure.

I've already reported to moderator and let's see what he says.

Originally Posted by Speedy S
Originally Posted by eComet
What your bottom dollar for it? I have money ready to send.
This is brand new sealed-in-box. I think my asking price is very fair.

What is your reasonable offer?
I just wanted to ask so I wasnt low balling you. To be honest, I dont know what a reasonable offer would be. I know they go for 219 on Amain hobbies. Shoot me your absolute lowest price.
Frankly speaking, the best I can do is $180 shipped. The lowest I can find online is about $200 plus shipping and maybe tax depends on where you live.

Let me know if you're interested so I can send you my payment information. If I receive soon I can even get it to ship out this morning.

Thanks!
Well if 180 is the lowest you can go, then Ill just go buy a new one.
Alright. But keep in mind that mine is brand new sealed-in-box.

Thanks for the interest.
The best I can do is 150 shipped. I got money now, I can send it now. Let me know.
Thanks for the offer. $150 can only get you a used Tekin RS PRO if you check on RCTech regularly.
I dont buy used equipment.
Well, like I said, mine is sealed-in-box so it's brand new. I am selling at less than retail so it's already a $20 saving.
All I have right now, and I can send the money as soon as you send me your paypal address, I only have 150 bucks. And its not like I need it right now. All my trucks are running and working. Im just gonna try Tekin out. 150 bucks right now is better than babysitting your for sale thread for another 2 months.
Honestly, I think $150 is a low-ball offer since mine is still sealed in package. I am not racing any boosted or modified class so I have no use for it at the moment. I have many other ESCs to race with.

I am not in urge for money so I can wait.

Thanks for your interest.
Not a problem. Let me know if you change your mind. Remember, its not what your asking, its what you can get for it. And you know that as much as I do. But sorry if that was a low ball offer. Hope you get what you want out of it. Thanks
I've got several asking me the same thing and I know what I can get for it. I firmly believe that my price is right. Unfortunately, there are quite a lot of other low-ballers on RCTech. If I had used the ESC then I will sell for $150. I don't mind keeping it in case I decide to run modified in the future. So thanks for the reminder.

Just another friendly reminder, for $150 the best you can get is a used Tekin RS PRO.

Take it easy.
LOL, I dont buy used.
For $150 you can only get used Tekin RS PRO. Period.

Anyways, there is no deal so have a nice Thanksgiving.

If you changed your mind let me know.
LOL, And like I said, I only buy NEW. Which means Ill spend 200 bucks for a new one, LOL. Not 150 for a used one, LOL.
Well, and what makes you think that my brand new Tekin RS RPO is worth only $150?

Just go and buy from A-Main. Period.
Who said I think yours is worth 150? I just offered you 150 cause that is what I have in my paypal account. You also to make an offer, and I also said I know what they go for on Amain. I dont know where you came up with me saying "I think your Tekin RS pro is worth 150 bucks."
In that case why offer only $150? Obviously you know you can't get a brand new one for $150.

You only buy brand new and I have a brand new, but you're only offering $150, which is not going to happen, not even close.

Anyways, since there is no deal, there's no point continuing the conversation.

Have a nice weekend.
HAHA Like I said, Its not what your asking, Its what you can get for it. Just cause you buy something for 50 bucks, doesnt mean your gonna get 50 bucks for it. LOL.
Keep dreaming.

Good luck on your $150 hunt.
LOL, Your not all there, are ya? I said I offered 150 bucks for it. You said No. Which is completely alright with me, its your right. And like I said, I only buy new. So(and read this part slow) I will get 200 bucks and buy a new one. If you need more help, Ask your mom. Thanks
Old 11-19-2011, 12:14 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by YankeeFan123
Sure, I declined his offer and suggested that his offer of $150 can only get him a used Tekin RS PRO. He kept stressing he only buy brand new. So he can simply leave the deal and go buy a new one. Simple as that.

It's when his last reply about "asking my mom" that is extremely offensive.

Should I tell him "go ask his daddy" if he wants to buy my Tekin RS PRO?
Old 11-19-2011, 12:22 PM
Suspended

Smile

Please post up our whole conversation we had about the item please. I am curious where and when I said that I thought my offer was reasonable. Im also curious about harrassing you also.

This is where and when I wish I didnt delete my PM's.
There you go! Thanks for asking about my mom. Serious, should I reply you "if you need help buying my Tekin RS PRO, go ask your daddy for help?".

Lucky I kept the whole conversation. It's all cool until your last offending remark.

Good job pissing seller off when there is no deal.
Old 11-19-2011, 01:20 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by stang
yankee must not have read the thread speedy made going psycho on a buyer about his item being shipped one day late because of a holiday.
You might want to re-read what that was about stang before you start flapping your gums

It wasnt about shipping a day late, It was about communication. As in, as soon as I bought the item, the seller would respond to a Pm, which he was on rctech in those 2 days, but couldnt respond to a Pm.

But Stand knows all with that outstanding feedback and responses of his though.
Old 11-19-2011, 01:23 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Speedy S = IDIOT

Old 11-19-2011, 01:30 PM
Tech Regular

Thanks for posting up the whole conversation. That is all I wanted.

Here is my opinion on the whole deal.

Deal was never made, which is completely fine with me. But from my first message I sent him, I told him I didnt want to low ball him. I did what he asked and I offered what I could and what I had at the time. And I told him that was all that I could offer. He politely decline and that is fine with me.

As for harrassing and offending him, Im still curious on what is exactly so bad with what I said. If one person acts childish, by all rights, why cant the other act childish too. But since it offended and upset eComet so much on what I said, I do apologize for it and for what I said.

To each their own.
Old 11-19-2011, 01:32 PM
Tech Regular

[QUOTE=racer1812;9932055]Speedy S = IDIOT

Explain please?
Old 11-19-2011, 01:34 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 121 (100%+)

Oh, this is just too good! Sorry to the OP. I understand exactly what you're going through with this guy. He decided to PM me the other day when I called him out on being a little crying......well, you know what.

I put him on my ignore list and now I don't receive any messages from him. Even better, all of his public posts are blocked when I come onto this site. I can't even read his response in this thread. Best option ever on a web site!!!! You should probably do the same thing.

Hopefully someone is selling a NIB pacifier and can ship it within 24 hours because I know someone how desperately needs it!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.