Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Watch out for Speedy S

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2011, 01:37 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Every PM you sent after he said no to your $150 offer adds up to my IDIOT comment. FYI, Do NOT PM me anymore.
Old 11-19-2011, 01:41 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

Originally Posted by racer1812
Every PM you sent after he said no to your $150 offer adds up to my IDIOT comment. FYI, Do NOT PM me anymore.
Well, Call me and idiot and I can PM you if I want. And everything you say, adds up to my IDIOT comment about you also. Look at that, 2 for one. Thanks

As for harry goes. You and stang must be relatives cause you both dont understand what that thread was about. It wasnt about shipping a day late. That doesnt bother me. It was about communication. Thanks for you input again harry.

As for this situation with eComet. If my comment did offend you, I do apologize.

Last edited by Speedy S; 11-19-2011 at 02:20 PM.
Old 11-19-2011, 01:44 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 69 (100%+)
Cool

Originally Posted by Speedy S
Thanks for posting up the whole conversation. That is all I wanted.

Here is my opinion on the whole deal.

Deal was never made, which is completely fine with me. But from my first message I sent him, I told him I didnt want to low ball him. I did what he asked and I offered what I could and what I had at the time. And I told him that was all that I could offer. He politely decline and that is fine with me.

As for harrassing and offending him, Im still curious on what is exactly so bad with what I said. If one person acts childish, by all rights, why cant the other act childish too. But since it offended and upset eComet so much on what I said, I do apologize for it and for what I said.

To each their own.
Well. Look, there was no deal so we're all good. But I really have no idea why do you have to insult me by calling my mom into the whole thing? Talking about childishness.

READ CAREFULLY:
You're just not going to get my brand new ESC for $150. Since there was already no deal being made, instead of wasting our time, I made the suggestion either you get it from your hobby store or the price that you're offering is only good for a used one, but not from me. Simple as that.

And why kept coming back and forth with all the irrelevant replies and ended up offending me? Would you be happy if I go and tell you this, "If you cannot afford to buy my ESC, go ask your daddy for help?"

Anyways, thanks for the apology and I really want to leave all these behind. Just a friendly reminder please keep it civil when communicating online.

Thanks.
Old 11-19-2011, 01:51 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

Originally Posted by eComet
Well. Look, there was no deal so we're all good. But I really have no idea why do you have to insult me by calling my mom into the whole thing? Talking about childishness.

READ CAREFULLY:
You're just not going to get my brand new ESC for $150. Since there was already no deal being made, instead of wasting our time, I made the suggestion either you get it from your hobby store or the price that you're offering is only good for a used one, but not from me. Simple as that.

And why kept coming back and forth with all the irrelevant replies and ended up offending me? Would you be happy if I go and tell you this, "If you cannot afford to buy my ESC, go ask your daddy for help?"

Anyways, thanks for the apology and I really want to leave all these behind. Just a friendly reminder please keep it civil when communicating online.

Thanks.
This is my last post on this subject cause as far as I am concerned, eComet and me have got it settled.

And if you would have said "If you cannot afford to buy my ESC, go ask your daddy for help?" To be honest, It wouldnt have bothered me. But the past is the past.

I apologize for the comment I made to you and hopefully things can get put behind us and move on. Thanks eComet and good luck.
Old 11-19-2011, 01:52 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)

Nip rs pro for 150 I don't think it would happen but maybe 1 time a year.
Great conditioned used rs pro for 150 that's usuall price
And sometime u don't even get 150

This is just me flapping my gums
I would have simply said no thanks 150 is not enough
And then ignored all ather replies or ignored the person completely
That's why there is a ignore button

And I dout the item will be sitting for 2 months
As rs pro is very popplular and after a $10 hit I bet he could have sold it 10 times before knowing that people are wanting to buy it

Again just my thinking

Maybe I'll offer 170 and see how fast it sells as 180 or 170 are both great prices
Old 11-19-2011, 02:54 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 72 (100%+)

Ok. I admit, my bad. I'm glad you posted up the convo. I do see how that last remark can be offending and it got a little out of hand. Just saying my 2 cents, 180 is pretty good for an rs pro, lol, sorry I don't need it or I would buy it. So, I admit my first comment was a little harsh and I won't edit it because I'm man of honesty and taking responsibility for my actions.

And stang go away. Youve already insulted me so just back off and please don't quote or reply to my comments. Remember im a douche??
Old 11-19-2011, 03:04 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (67%+)

Originally Posted by YankeeFan123
Ok. I admit, my bad. I'm glad you posted up the convo. I do see how that last remark can be offending and it got a little out of hand. Just saying my 2 cents, 180 is pretty good for an rs pro, lol, sorry I don't need it or I would buy it. So, I admit my first comment was a little harsh and I won't edit it because I'm man of honesty and taking responsibility for my actions.

And stang go away. Youve already insulted me so just back off and please don't quote or reply to my comments. Remember im a douche??
i will quote your comments whenever i feel like it. so get used to it. now go away.
Old 11-19-2011, 04:11 PM
Tech Elite

nah, I think il stay, you have already made a fool of yourself in the other thread, so..im good
Old 11-19-2011, 04:15 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by tntchance
Nip rs pro for 150 I don't think it would happen but maybe 1 time a year.
Great conditioned used rs pro for 150 that's usuall price
And sometime u don't even get 150

This is just me flapping my gums
I would have simply said no thanks 150 is not enough
And then ignored all ather replies or ignored the person completely
That's why there is a ignore button

And I dout the item will be sitting for 2 months
As rs pro is very popplular and after a $10 hit I bet he could have sold it 10 times before knowing that people are wanting to buy it

Again just my thinking

Maybe I'll offer 170 and see how fast it sells as 180 or 170 are both great prices
yeah, i would say for a NIB rs pro 180 would be a good price since its 219.99 plus tax from AMain(reputable online store) and I believe it's 229 at my LHS, so I believe 180 is an incredible deal for someone looking for one, too bad im not
Old 11-20-2011, 07:13 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

Grow up guys