Wiki Posts
Search

Problems with hlpressley

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2011, 02:21 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Matt M.
stating you would not buy from a moderator on here is like me saying i would not buy from someone in Connecticut because i was scammed by a member there
Actually, I think he was just voicing his own opinion which is valid as it's HIS opinion, nothin more.

those threads were asked to be deleted by the op. so your conspiracy theory has run amuck
The threads were "started" because there was an issue that couldn't get resolved without bringing everything to the public trader rating forum. Upon the deal getting rectified it was then asked to be deleted. Asking that a thread get deleted because things finally got handled after having to bring things out in the open doesn't mean it was all fine and dandy in the first place.

As far as your posts being unprofessional. They are. Nothing more to say other than they are unprofessional. Allowable yes, tolerable yes, professional:NO. unprofessional would describe stating "Shut your Mouth" repeatedly in a thread as you reply with the exact same quote 3 times. Also, "talking out your butt" would equally be described as unprofessional. This is not an attack, I'm not taking sides, I'm voicing my opinion in an anonymous forum that has no bearing on real life.

Seems that this site has great information and some great people here. Perhaps the flaming, the shut up, the butt talking, and whatever else is to come will just end up with people getting all puffed up with pride thinking whatever.

Lets all be adults in this forum and be the kids we want to be when we're at the RC track having fun.
Old 08-03-2011, 02:34 PM
Administrator

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

in MY opinion, it was NO big deal,

if you think it is lame, good for you everyone is entitled to their opinion.

we do suspend scammers, what else should we do with them??

what i see is going on, is the site has a high traffic sale forum, there are many people on here whos sole purpose is to buy and sell. with the large number of transactions there will be disagreements and there will be scammers.

we do not get involved in the for sale transactions unless there has been a blatant scam. and then we simply ban the scammer.

i have never been on the traxxas site so i have no idea what that is like, but from what i heard this is a much better place, if your experience is different, please spend more time on the other forums.
Old 08-03-2011, 02:57 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

No one is forcing you to buy anything from a member on RCTech. You don't want to worry about the hassle of buying here, then don't.

Last edited by slashracer111; 08-03-2011 at 03:34 PM.
Old 08-03-2011, 03:01 PM
Administrator

Originally Posted by eri3f0g
Actually, I think he was just voicing his own opinion which is valid as it's HIS opinion, nothin more.

The threads were "started" because there was an issue that couldn't get resolved without bringing everything to the public trader rating forum. Upon the deal getting rectified it was then asked to be deleted. Asking that a thread get deleted because things finally got handled after having to bring things out in the open doesn't mean it was all fine and dandy in the first place.

As far as your posts being unprofessional. They are. Nothing more to say other than they are unprofessional. Allowable yes, tolerable yes, professional:NO. unprofessional would describe stating "Shut your Mouth" repeatedly in a thread as you reply with the exact same quote 3 times. Also, "talking out your butt" would equally be described as unprofessional. This is not an attack, I'm not taking sides, I'm voicing my opinion in an anonymous forum that has no bearing on real life.

Seems that this site has great information and some great people here. Perhaps the flaming, the shut up, the butt talking, and whatever else is to come will just end up with people getting all puffed up with pride thinking whatever.

Lets all be adults in this forum and be the kids we want to be when we're at the RC track having fun.
you are entitled to your opinion, in my opinion, i say what needs to be said, i deal with more knuckleheads on here then any of you can imagine. enjoy your day
Old 08-03-2011, 03:03 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 50 (96%+)

Originally Posted by slashracer111

Last time I checked, you don't argue with or point fingers at a person that can send you on a nice vacation... or a permanent one!
And that is completely wrong..... We should not have to worry about a mod banning us for voicing opinions but yet here we do..... That is pretty lame..... IMO of course
Old 08-03-2011, 03:29 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

i deal with more knuckleheads on here then any of you can imagine.
In all honesty, I can't imagine what you deal with. No question with the different ages, IQ's, and the fact that there is only moderation which has its limits on power... I agree, Can't imagine what you mods deal with.

I'm enjoying my day completely and thank you.
Old 08-03-2011, 03:33 PM
Tech Regular

Dude... here's some tissues.... wipe the brown off your lips and nose

Pitiful!
Appreciate it Joe Dirt.
Old 08-03-2011, 03:36 PM
Administrator

Originally Posted by 440swinger-kid
And that is completely wrong..... We should not have to worry about a mod banning us for voicing opinions but yet here we do..... That is pretty lame..... IMO of course
one thing i will guarantee you of....you can disagree with me all day long. as long as it is done respectfully.
Old 08-03-2011, 03:43 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by 440swinger-kid
Yep. I messed up. Looking at it from a different viewpoint. I revoke my statement.