Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Member - inferno13 (problem) Beware

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2011, 05:03 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 62 (100%+)

had same issue with him on an rx on hobbytalk. Said to send rx before payment he had such good feedback said sure. Then never got payment finally showed up 3 weeks later.
Old 05-09-2011, 05:25 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 118 (100%+)

Inferno13 just pm'ed me saying it was sent parcel post and not priority which is new news to me and said he would make it up to me. So I don't know if he is buying time but his feedback seems pretty good for the most part so let's see if I get the battery and what he does to make it up to me. I will def. Keep everyone posted on the outcome of this...
Old 05-09-2011, 05:56 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 202 (96%+)

not screwing you, your battery is on the way, it was shipped late (sorry for that), you will have it this week! if you want my full contact information i will give it to you, you dont need to get it from someone else, i will gladly give it to you, all you have to do is ask. i will make it up to you one way or another!! my bad on this deal! i did promise to ship next day priority and that dint happen! i have excuses but dont need to post them! my fault 100% and i apoligize for the late and slow shipping!! Mike
Old 05-09-2011, 06:06 PM
Tech Rookie

Thank you for sharing. best regards.
Old 05-09-2011, 06:11 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 118 (100%+)

Mike not a problem but after seeing your recent feedback one has to wonder , you also never let me know you sent it parcel , you said priority as we agreed but if your willing to do right by me then I appreciate it. Once I get the pack and whatever else you decide is right I will let everyone know and clear the air. Thankyou
Old 05-09-2011, 06:13 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by Justpassedu
Mike not a problem but after seeing your recent feedback one has to wonder , you also never let me know you sent it parcel , you said priority as we agreed but if your willing to do right by me then I appreciate it. Once I get the pack and whatever else you decide is right I will let everyone know and clear the air. Thankyou
sounds good, again, very sorry for the delay!
Old 05-09-2011, 06:49 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 60 (100%+)

he is a good person to deal with. known on here and another forum for over a year now. i have dealt with him before as state no problems at all. i do not jump the gun and post before you get the WHOLE story....
Old 05-09-2011, 07:56 PM
Tech Regular

Default inferno13

well i got taken by him to, here are messages we went back and fourth on for the last 2 month, you know i really dont understand why people dont use tracking i dont think i have ever paid more than a dollar for it..
i never psoted anything on here due to lack of trader rating but but my ebay feedback is 100% with almost 250 transactions.. crazyracer07.
i just recomend you be careful and dont send payment as gift.. no mater high high there rating is..
Re: RACERS EDGE 5000MAH 40C

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by mccaul
Quote:
Originally Posted by inferno13
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
thank ya sir! mike

hello again, I was wondering if you sent this usps or ups.
thanks again.. ME

sent usps, i thought you would have it by now, let me know when you receive, ive had a couple packages get lost in mail and had to issue refunds to buyers, if you dont get it soon please please let me know! mike INFERNO13

it friday and still have not recieved battery.. ME

If you dont have it by monday ill give you a refund, if it shows up after that dont worry about paying for it, sorry for the delay. it was shipped. stupid USPS INFERNO13

Well another week has gone buy, still no battery.. ME

when i get back home from florida ill see if its at my house, it will be thursday, ill get back with you asap, sorry about that, mike INFERNO13

well its friday still no battery.. ME again

DAM......i was hopeing it would show up. i will send refund for you when i get paid this week, sorry again, mike INFERNO13

well i am starting to feel like i am out a battery and the money..[/quote] ME

Not at all! im just waiting to get paid so i can refund you, im short on money right now, but will refund you, mike INFERNO!#
NMRCC -(northern michigan rc club)
Wicked Sick....... Broke!! s..
Old 05-09-2011, 07:58 PM
Tech Regular

also here is the last of our pms after i left feedback..
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
You have received a new rating or comment from inferno13.

Details about this transaction can be found on this page.

Note: This is an automated message.

I have 100% feeback on ebay with 247 transactions since dec 2001. i always go out of my way when dealing with people i sell or buy from.. i am just saying you dont worry about your rep so just be careful dealing wih you..

i have 100% feedback on ebay as well along with many other sites i buy and sell on, i do care about my rep, and anyone who has delt with me KNOWS i am a stand up guy!!

i have delt with you and i couldnt honestly say you are a standup guy..

i have delt with guys on here that get there item and say they dint just to get somthing for free, and its always the ones with less than 3 feedbacks
Wicked Sick....... Broke!!
Old 05-09-2011, 08:08 PM
Suspended

also here is the last of our pms after i left feedback..

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
You have received a new rating or comment from inferno13.

Details about this transaction can be found on this page.

Note: This is an automated message.

I have 100% feeback on ebay with 247 transactions since dec 2001. i always go out of my way when dealing with people i sell or buy from.. i am just saying you dont worry about your rep so just be careful dealing wih you..

i have 100% feedback on ebay as well along with many other sites i buy and sell on, i do care about my rep, and anyone who has delt with me KNOWS i am a stand up guy!!

i have delt with you and i couldnt honestly say you are a standup guy..

i have delt with guys on here that get there item and say they dint just to get somthing for free, and its always the ones with less than 3 feedbacks
Wicked Sick....... Broke!!
so whats your point dude!!!??? i dont know you dint get it!!! it was sent!! i dont even run electric and have no need for the lipo i sent you, why would i scam you out of a 20-30 dollar lipo???? if i was scamming you do you think i would still contact you? do you think i would be here defending myself??? i think you are one of those guys that gets what he buys and wants his money back also, and gets a free lipo! 18 posts and 2 feedback.....hmmmm, looks like a new scam to me!!!!!!!!!!! the 2 positive feedbacks you have, one guy has 19 posts and the other has 141, just sayin, looks fishy!

Last edited by inferno13; 05-09-2011 at 08:21 PM.
Old 05-09-2011, 08:31 PM
Tech Regular

well both of them have 100% feedback. and both transactions were close to or over 100 dollars.. dont you think i would have scammed them, anyways i didnt start this post just adding to it.. it has been over 2 months you jerked me around.. i dont care about the money.... i just hoped you would be a stand up guy and worked with me on it .. i wouldnt have psoted if i wasnt pmed about you..
Old 05-09-2011, 08:38 PM
Suspended

well both of them have 100% feedback. and both transactions were close to or over 100 dollars.. dont you think i would have scammed them, anyways i didnt start this post just adding to it.. it has been over 2 months you jerked me around.. i dont care about the money.... i just hoped you would be a stand up guy and worked with me on it .. i wouldnt have psoted if i wasnt pmed about you..
and now in the last 28 minutes you have a 3rd feedback! lookin really fishy now. even in the same state!
Old 05-09-2011, 08:58 PM
Tech Regular

yep recieved motor friday.. paid tuesday.. i could say he is a real standup guy..
Old 05-09-2011, 09:27 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 43 (100%+)

and now in the last 28 minutes you have a 3rd feedback! lookin really fishy now. even in the same state!
For someone with 121 feedback should of known to buy the 85 cent delivery confirmation. To cover his rear end correct!!!!!!!! But u didn't so know u shoud do the stand up thing and refund him I believe its ur fault for not getting the delivery confirmation we all dont know if he got it or not but man up admit u messed up and refund him

Last edited by 4wd _all_ day; 05-09-2011 at 09:49 PM.
Old 05-09-2011, 09:43 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by 4wd _all_ day
For someone with 121 feedback should of known to buy the 85 cent delivery confirmation. To cover his rear end correct!!!!!!!! But u didn't so know u shoud do the stand up thing and refund him I believe its ur fault for not getting the delivery confirmation regardless if he got it or not man up admit u messed up and refund him
just because someone does not get a confirmation does not give the right for a buyer to rip a seller off!!! i have delt with way to many newbies here and most of them play the same little game!!! i dont play games and dont rip anyone off!!!!!! if you knew me personaly you would know that, i have give'in hundreds of dollars of things away in the last year trying to help guys out here and localy and would never rip anyone off for a stupid battery!!! As for the OP, his lipo is on the way to him! i plan on making it up to him for the slow trade deal! he will get his lipo and refunded a little money!! but i think that is more his and my business!!! I DONT RIP ANYONE OFF AND NEVER WOULD!

Last edited by inferno13; 05-10-2011 at 08:17 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.