scum bag scammer!!

Old 05-07-2011, 05:27 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 261 (100%+)

A couple things:

1) The fellow on that other thread about this joker has his info. Get with him and share information. Now.

2) PayPal wouldn't have been any help in this case even if you'd used them. If the purchase wasn't on e-Bay and you received something (anything, even a box of sand) they don't pursue "Not as described" anywhere other than e-Bay purchases.

3) If the agreement was he'd mail it and he sent you the servo via the mail he has STILL committed postal fraud ragardless what method of payment you've used. Go to your local PO and get the form, then fill it in with the info you got from 1) above.

4) Keep the receipt for your MO, copies of any correspondence you had with him and links to the above referrenced thread where he pretty well admitted his intent was to defraud.
Old 05-07-2011, 05:35 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by racer124
nope got it from a local store what a fool i was want happen again almost makes me want to kick some a$$!!
Post the address you sent the mo to geezzzzzz
Old 05-07-2011, 07:03 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

if any of guys was scammed for over $300.00 it is a felony and he can go to jail.if your transaction was over that amount call the police.i would call police anyways to file report he can be arrested for a minor felony