Wiki Posts
Search

DONT DEAL WITH ILLEEGAL 1

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2011, 04:38 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 89 (99%+)
Default DONT DEAL WITH ILLEEGAL 1

This guy is a true joke.He is a member here and rcu and proabally other places.
Heres the deal.i traded him my brushless e-revo and clod crawler for his 5t minus body and rx-tx.SO it was a fair deal at first.We shipped out and he got my trucks in 3 days and i got his a week later.No big deal but within that week i never heard from him.Well the day came when the baja arrived and he went to rcu and gave me great ratings.Ok.I got the baja and looked at it and this this was broken to crap.I emailed him telling him the problems and asked if he was going to make it rite and his first response was (just like any other crap trader who got busted out)first thing your trucks had stripped wheel hexs and a blown motor.i said i would replace it and he said no its no big deal.And then he said he would send the flywheel shroud and servo.Fine i was cool with that,i could buy the rest.waited a week and a half no word so i emailed him and asked whats up with the parts he said he would send and he responds with swearing and telling me my trucks had all kinds of problems and just whining cause he got busted out for his garbage.And after giving me good ratings on rcu he went back to rcu and changed it to negative ratings cause he knew i was going to give them to him for being a shady kid.so im not dealing with it im not going to scream and shout like a child. im just warning people not to deal with this guy or you will regret it.
here is a list of broken things that came on the baja
rear shock shafts
rear upper plate
diff
whole bottom end of motor
front bulkhead
front arms
all the ball joint
tie rods
body mount
brakes
exhaust
steering servo
this guy used pennys as shims.HOW CHEAP IS THAT
all new screws cause this guy used mix match screws and if they didnt fit he jammed them in there anyways.

I got screwed its my fault.people warned me about him and he already had crap ratings so i took the chance got what i got.I just want to warn people to think twice about dealing with him.and i will leave it at that.

Last edited by nitrofume; 04-08-2011 at 07:32 PM.
Old 04-08-2011, 06:13 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

dude that sucks.did you file with paypal?are you gonna fix it?
Old 04-08-2011, 07:26 PM
Tech Fanatic

Default i wish

Originally Posted by pat7723
dude that sucks.did you file with paypal?are you gonna fix it?
I traded him otherwise i would of filed with pay pal the first second i got the baja.The baja is all fixed.i order a new motor all new parts just cause i knew this guy wasnt gonna do anything to fix it.Its my fault he already had bad ratings for doing the same thing to someone else but i foolishly went along with it and got screwded.
Old 04-08-2011, 09:39 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 58 (100%+)

damn dude that sucks....sorry to hear that that's why I'm skeptical to do trades...I may have some of those parts shoot me a pm just pay for shipping and i will hook you up with some stuff....I hate to see another baja dude get ripped off
Old 04-09-2011, 01:44 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)

Originally Posted by edgar5bss
damn dude that sucks....sorry to hear that that's why I'm skeptical to do trades...I may have some of those parts shoot me a pm just pay for shipping and i will hook you up with some stuff....I hate to see another baja dude get ripped off
HOLY CRAP! I was gonna deal with this guy on a trade for the same 5T...(NO BODY) QUOTE: He said it was only ran less then a hand full of times infront of the LHshop that he works at. He said his wife ran over the body but other then that, 5t was good condition and light wear. I was trading my like NEW! RC8Be with extras. $800 into it all... But MINT LIKE NEW! Glad I didnt...I end up finding a guy named PLASMA 327... Dude is awsome! We traded for his 5b... Very nice condition!

Good luck man. And thnaks for the heads up... Thats exactly why I am over here I got burned last month for $750 and seems there is a rash of crooks over there...But hey, they are everywhere rt?

Last edited by *JayVee*; 04-09-2011 at 12:03 PM.
Old 04-09-2011, 07:05 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

wow man that is a beat up 5t.i didnt get to see the pics yesterday wow.i was gonna trade him my flm savage and my xl roller
Old 04-09-2011, 08:16 AM
Tech Fanatic

Default be glad you didnt

Just be happy you guys didn't or you would be kicking yourself in the rear like me.He told me at first the baja was ran a couple times then after he shipped it he said he was on the third gallon.This guy likes to say a lot of things that are far from true.Just like with shipping.He called me and said it was $89 dollars to ship and when the box came the postage price was on the box and it was only $62 and some change.Which aint cheap but there was no need to lie about that.He is a very immature and dishonest person.And what cracks me up is this idiot works supposably at a hobby shop and he didn't know any of the problems with the baja.
Old 04-09-2011, 09:18 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Thanks for the warning man deffinently won't be doing buissness with this guy!!! Looks like he sent you a pile of crap...
Old 04-10-2011, 01:53 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 43 (100%+)

That sucks, I have a 23cc engine and a few of the parts you need, drop me a pm and Ill help you out
Old 04-10-2011, 09:25 PM
Tech Fanatic

Default totally appreciate that

Originally Posted by Todd400
That sucks, I have a 23cc engine and a few of the parts you need, drop me a pm and Ill help you out
I appreciate the offer todd but i bought a new engine and all the parts already.Just waiting for 2 more orders to show up in the mail and the car will be completed.But thank you for offering.
Old 04-10-2011, 10:13 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 43 (100%+)

Originally Posted by nitrofume
I appreciate the offer todd but i bought a new engine and all the parts already.Just waiting for 2 more orders to show up in the mail and the car will be completed.But thank you for offering.
No problem, Just figured I would help get you rolling, I have been running a 5b for a long time and cant imagine how he trashed that motor and didnt know or would send it to someone, Anyhow good luck and have fun with your baja
Old 04-11-2011, 03:59 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 60 (100%+)

Originally Posted by nitrofume
Just be happy you guys didn't or you would be kicking yourself in the rear like me.He told me at first the baja was ran a couple times then after he shipped it he said he was on the third gallon.This guy likes to say a lot of things that are far from true.Just like with shipping.He called me and said it was $89 dollars to ship and when the box came the postage price was on the box and it was only $62 and some change.Which aint cheap but there was no need to lie about that.He is a very immature and dishonest person.And what cracks me up is this idiot works supposably at a hobby shop and he didn't know any of the problems with the baja.
the owner of the 5T works at a hobby shop? whooa stay away from that shop.

how much Money will it cost you to fix it up? so you ca nrun it? the motor is like 200$ i think i am not sure.
Old 04-11-2011, 10:06 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Graphite07
the owner of the 5T works at a hobby shop? whooa stay away from that shop.

how much Money will it cost you to fix it up? so you ca nrun it? the motor is like 200$ i think i am not sure.
Grand total was just over $700 to get all the parts,motor and body to make this complete.And thats just for mostly stock parts besides the engine.Just about everything on this baja is new except for the chassis.Everything else was destroyed and POORLY POORLY rigged together.
Which makes me laugh since he does work at a hobby shop.Atleast that's what he told me and a few other people.
Old 04-11-2011, 02:47 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Another story that reaffirms my position on trades...don't do it!
Old 04-11-2011, 03:27 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 50 (96%+)
Questions??

Did you research him? I found a ad he had for the 5T two months ago and looked trashed then...... I would be paying him a little visit at the hobby store he says he works at.

RCU is crawling with dirt bags... I will never do any buisness on that site.

http://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-item...a-5t-sale.html

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.