BAD SELLERS ON RC TECH

Old 03-22-2011, 11:01 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)

Originally Posted by epoweredrc
I hope it all goes well for you in the end, it sounds like a truck i got from online one time, the dude had my IM name on AOL and was on talking to me everyday untill the day i sent him the money, he would be online and never answered my PM's on the site and never reply to me on mesenger i thought crap this dude done took my money and rip me off but about 4 days later he finally replayed said sorry stuff came up and someone else was on his pc thats why it was showing he was online. and not talking to me. i got my truck like the next day..

its easy to jump to the worse thought really fast. I use the same username on all the groups i belong to, i have had mean dealing on helifrieak and always been great besides one but we worked it out.

best luck to you
I also use the same user name on any forums that I frequent as well as ebay.
I understand that sometimes life happens & things dont allways go as planned but there are very few exceptions that dont allow someone to reply back.
My thoughts are if I have taken someones money that I am obligated to follow thru w/ my part of the deal as quick as possible.
With all the scammers out there it is getting very risky to do online forum deals,even thru Paypal.

COMUNICATION IS THE KEY TO HAPPY PEOPLE.

BREAK DOWN OF COMMUNICATION TOPLES NATIONS.
Old 03-22-2011, 08:46 PM
Tech Adept

I finally got a pm from the second seller w/ a tracking #. It shows that it didnt ship until tonight , 6 days after the sale [payed wednesday night 3-16 ] Hopefully everything comes out good.

Thank you for allowing me to vent my frustations.
Old 03-23-2011, 10:39 AM
Tech Adept

UPDATE

Seller #1 came thru & item showed up as advertised [just poor comunication]
Old 03-30-2011, 12:27 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

When sellers put there paypal out on there post, NEVER PAY TO IT WITHOUT TALKING FIRST.

The worst is when they put there paypal and they say first 50 bucks gets it!

Then 5 people pay him $50 at one time, happend to me!
Old 03-30-2011, 01:28 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by artie's liver
for all anyone knows though, even without email communication the item may already be shipped

for every actual bad seller, there's also bad buyers who insist on 43 emails to update status on their item (not calling out the OP, but just saying, there's usually two sides to a story)
Ya I run it that in the past with a few buyers etc. No biggy communication is vital IMO. You got to know how the status of your items being shipped etc.