Wiki Posts
Search

milian07 is a thief

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2011, 06:09 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 235 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Neu_Racer
I was trying to post a reply he sent me. I told him i wanted the money back instead. Good one
Old 02-27-2011, 06:22 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 121 (100%+)

Originally Posted by teamlosi906
milan07 email address is Shadylosi8 His name is Ryan Pinto!!!!!!!!! Stay away paid for a starter box a month ago,Never sent it. All the excuses in the book, Girl friend shipped it,lost in the mail,will send the money back. What a piece of work. Should of known better with a email addy like that. He had good feedback untill now. Thanks Buddy this is my first bad feedback i had to leave.
Didn't that email sound familiar? It did to me for some reason.

http://www.rctech.net/forum/trader-f...d-bad-bad.html

Good luck with everything!
Old 02-27-2011, 06:43 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by harry697
Didn't that email sound familiar? It did to me for some reason.

http://www.rctech.net/forum/trader-f...d-bad-bad.html

Good luck with everything!
I know that name did to me to. Just didnt do much research my fault.
Old 02-27-2011, 08:39 AM
Tech Elite

Well he just called me. And said he is making it right,Sending me another starter box tommaro. Hope it works out
Old 02-27-2011, 09:18 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 520 (100%+)

Hope he is a Man of his word--Really hate to the Mr. nice guy gets the shaft routine..Good luck-hope it works out for you..
Old 02-27-2011, 09:37 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by flame56mx
Hope he is a Man of his word--Really hate to the Mr. nice guy gets the shaft routine..Good luck-hope it works out for you..
Thanks I think he will come thru
Old 03-01-2011, 03:32 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 32 (90%+)

if you guys want to update this thread that would be great... for one neu i sold you a xponder you had it in two days... u gave me good feedback etc the two weeks later you said it didnt work and wanted a refund i took it back told you i had to let paypal put it in ur favor so i could refund your money and that is 100% what happend.. i think this thread is a little over done teamlosi ya i screwed up but u have a tracking number and i added some some stuff to "help" make it right.. i have not reason to scam anyone on this thread or another i stayed in contace with both of you throught out this whole thing and teamlosi i even called you on the phone.. i made a mistake im sorry but this post when a little overboard
Old 03-01-2011, 03:37 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 32 (90%+)

and harry i have no idea who you are but its all good.. and that thread was me getting screwed... i sent him a tmaxx with a tracking and he put a claim in paypal a day after he bought it he took the moeny and the truck so please dude know what ur takling about before you join someone elses buisness.. i understand ppl screw ppl on here day in and day out but i have yet to steal anyones money or product or come out of contact with anyone at anytime.... i posted in both threads pmed and called if i had to to fix it and never once have i tried or walked away with someones money for anything.. im done with the post and i guess im done selling on tech thanks to all of your great help crackin down on the scammers like me
Old 03-01-2011, 03:39 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by milan07
if you guys want to update this thread that would be great... for one neu i sold you a xponder you had it in two days... u gave me good feedback etc the two weeks later you said it didnt work and wanted a refund i took it back told you i had to let paypal put it in ur favor so i could refund your money and that is 100% what happend.. i think this thread is a little over done teamlosi ya i screwed up but u have a tracking number and i added some some stuff to "help" make it right.. i have not reason to scam anyone on this thread or another i stayed in contace with both of you throught out this whole thing and teamlosi i even called you on the phone.. i made a mistake im sorry but this post when a little overboard
Well this is the first time i ever had this happen. So when it did i got pretty upset,so you cant blaim me. When i receive my stuff i will fix the feedback. I sent you email about the tracking also. Jerry
Old 03-01-2011, 04:04 PM
Tech Elite

Thumbs up

Well i had a long talk with him. Maybe i did jump the gun to soon,and im sorry to. He did keep in touch thru the whole thing,But when you read the horror stories about sending as a gift and no protection and dont get your items,you get pretty nervous. And being my first time like a virgin He sent me the tracking and explained what happened. So im fine with that.
Old 03-01-2011, 04:22 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

Originally Posted by teamlosi906
Well i had a long talk with him. Maybe i did jump the gun to soon,and im sorry to. He did keep in touch thru the whole thing,But when you read the horror stories about sending as a gift and no protection and dont get your items,you get pretty nervous. And being my first time like a virgin He sent me the tracking and explained what happened. So im fine with that.
I'm happy everything worked out for you. Your one of the good guy's as for jumping the gun after a month I would be a little worried too
Old 03-07-2011, 06:49 AM
Tech Elite

Thumbs up Not a scammer.

Well i got the starter box today and a free lipo battery. The box looks better than i thought it was going to. It took over a month to get it,But it worked out great. Thanks Ryan for fixing the problem and being truthfull about it.
Old 03-07-2011, 07:16 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 118 (100%+)

Glad it all worked out....and nice job for stepping up Ryan. I hate to see good people labelled as "scammers" for life happening....whatever the reason was ;-)
Old 03-07-2011, 08:10 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

I'm glad it worked out also, but I hope YOU learned your lesson. There are certain reasons PayPal has the "Gift" payment option. I'm of the belief it's not for when you buy things. This isn't meant to come down on you, or anyone else. It's meant to make people more aware that they have ways to protect themselves and that these features are there for a reason.

Considering how often this happens and these threads pop up, I can't understand why people still send as a gift.
Old 03-07-2011, 08:21 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 211 (100%+)

I'd like to add as well that he did write me back with an explanation as to why he handled my situation the way he did.
There was zero chance anyone could have guessed it but once explained it sorta made sense and scammers don't communicate at all so I'd like to remove the label of a scammer from Milan.

Good luck to all.