Wiki Posts
Search

z400

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2011, 08:17 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 50 (96%+)

Originally Posted by Odd
There's a difference between talking smack and genuinly pointing out what went wrong in the whole transaction, and what steps can be taken to fix the situation.

That, and I don't treat people like dirt, and act like a punk.
Lets get this right you bash on Todd that got ripped then tell him what he should have done to protect his money/investment on the servo like your a expert on how to not get scammed so I say something not nasty or anything and you get offended so now I am a punk?

Welcome to the boards sport...... enjoy the bash fests.

Also look at the last time the scammer logged in..... early this month never to return since he pocketed some loot. Maybe you can track him down and get this guy his hard earned money back.....
Old 02-22-2011, 08:21 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Swinger i agree with you on that..But is no reason to talk down on on new people to this site..just cuz there new to that site doesnt mean there new to buyin and sellin...
Old 02-22-2011, 08:23 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by mx51
Swinger i agree with you on that..But is no reason to talk down on on new people to this site..just cuz there new to that site doesnt mean there new to buyin and sellin...
true but how many "experts" really need to tell you the most basic stuff that has been posted over and over again? It common sense.....
Old 02-22-2011, 08:29 PM
Odd
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by 440swinger-kid
Lets get this right you bash on Todd that got ripped then tell him what he should have done to protect his money/investment on the servo like your a expert on how to not get scammed so I say something not nasty or anything and you get offended so now I am a punk?

Welcome to the boards sport...... enjoy the bash fests.

Also look at the last time the scammer logged in..... early this month never to return since he pocketed some loot. Maybe you can track him down and get this guy his hard earned money back.....
Or maybe the guy can call his bank and file a chargeback to get his money back.

If that's not an option, then he needs to pick up the peices and learn from his mistakes.

As far as "not nasty":
Coming from a newbie with no experience......LMFAO

Whats with all the newbs lately posting absolute B.S. lately all over these forums?

Oh wait to get their post rate up forgot about that.
Lets take it from the top:
You say I have no experience... but you've no proof that I'm new to this, or that I do, or do not have a boatload of experience in dealing with eBay, Forums, Amazon, email deals, distribution companies, private internet sales, and/or major retailers and manufacturers.

You say I'm a newb posting B.S... yeah, trying to help a situation by arguing both sides of the situation, lots of B.S.

You say that I'm just trying to get my rating up.. I'm not the one averaging 4 posts a day.
Old 02-22-2011, 08:38 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Odd
Or maybe the guy can call his bank and file a chargeback to get his money back.

If that's not an option, then he needs to pick up the peices and learn from his mistakes.
His mistake was trusting what seemed to be a legit seller with good feedback........ Good job for pointing that out....

The only thing I am learning from you is not to deal with you since your all about this back charging business thats the latest scam now on paypal......

Also if you notice my rating is up by selling and helping guys out in the MT section and having pointless conversations with guys like you....
Old 02-22-2011, 08:43 PM
Odd
Tech Apprentice

His mistake was trusting what seemed to be a legit seller with good feedback........ Good job for pointing that out....

The only thing I am learning from you is not to deal with you since your all about this back charging business thats the latest scam now on paypal......
I've said it a dozen times.. PayPal protection is a joke. Credit card protection isn't.

An honest seller is protected from chargebacks if they use tracking information and ship to verified addresses.

I just know how to do business in a smart way. It doesn't make me a scammer, it makes me good at my job.