Wiki Posts
Search

*********** 379pete *************

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2010, 03:17 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 50 (96%+)
Thumbs down *********** 379pete *************

Don't waste your time or patience with 379pete ( Jeff Mcgee from Iowa)

He had sent me a PM over 3 weeks ago about a Losi Speed-T roller and parts I was selling and offered me a Thunder AC/6 charger and a $60 money order for my Speed-T and I accepted. Well, over 2 weeks ago he said he sent the package so I asked him for a tracking number. He replies he did not get a tracking number, so I was thinking it will take a tad longer to arrive here but it never showed. I then asked him over a week ago about the package and he claims the post office lost the package and that he will send me a USPS Money Order for my full asking price, I agreed. Well now after close to a week he still has not came up with a picture or number for the money order (like I asked him to do) and does NOT reply to my PM's/messages on his profile. I have now grown very tired of the run around so now I am letting the rest of you know not to waste your time with him. I could have sold the Losi three times now but havent since I already had a deal with him.

THANKS JEFF!!!
Old 11-18-2010, 06:14 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Sorry to hear the news. Yep just another crook on the boards.
Old 11-18-2010, 06:25 PM
Tech Elite

I wouldn't call him a crook because he didn't get anything from me but he is just a complete waste of time. Oh well at least I am not out anything.
Old 11-19-2010, 05:46 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

Originally Posted by 440swinger-kid
I wouldn't call him a crook because he didn't get anything from me but he is just a complete waste of time. Oh well at least I am not out anything.
sell it to someone else
Old 11-19-2010, 08:30 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Marcos.J
sell it to someone else
Your so intelligent, maybe I will do that M.J. I was just letting others know not to waste their time with him that's all.

I didn't want to screw the guy over if he did ship out the package but he didn't so now after 3 weeks I am done waiting.
Old 11-19-2010, 08:36 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 28 (94%+)

i told him to sell to some one ele to.after my charger and $60 bucks is lost in the mail and he was demanding it right now and wanted $100 shipped to him NOW!
Old 11-19-2010, 08:44 AM
Tech Elite

Not even close Bud............ you said after I bugged you about the package to send back the charger and keep the cash. I told you NO I don't play that game and that I would hold off til it came and you said Okay. Then a week ago you said you had no idea where the package went so you would send a money order out on Tuesday for my asking price. I agreed to that. I did ask you several times if you still wanted it or if you wanted to back out.

http://www.rctech.net/forum/members/379pete.html

Look here on the date 11-12-2010 I clearly asked if you wanted it or not so I could try to resell or trade it. You choose time after time to ignore my PM's for days.
Old 11-19-2010, 10:26 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

Originally Posted by 440swinger-kid
Your so intelligent, maybe I will do that M.J. I was just letting others know not to waste their time with him that's all.

I didn't want to screw the guy over if he did ship out the package but he didn't so now after 3 weeks I am done waiting.
wow 3 weeks ,well atleast you have your stuff and you can sell it to someone else,

there is no purpose for this thread , i guess he didnt want to buy your item that bad