Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2010, 12:40 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (80%+)
Default nafe2009 Scammer and Ideot!

So what is situation:
This seller try to sell your stuff we talk about this one:
http://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-item...-upgrades.html

So i was first customer. everything was fine until i tell him i`m from Bulgaria.
He tell me he don`t want ship outside .. i tell him i have person in USA who will pay him and that`s ok for him. After that he start ignorate me and aftery my post in his Thread i receive fast answer.

Originally Posted by nafe2009
Ok I have expressed i do not ship outside the (US) sorry… and if your friend that is in the (US) wants to purchase the truck have him hit me up, that’s all I can do thank you.
Ok i accept this .. and talk with my friend in USA he contact with him but never receive answer from him and after that this person sold this item. That was unprofesional becouse i lose my time and money to talk with my friend, He Lie me! Ok i accept this and post Negative Trader Rating:

My Negative Trader Rating: was:
lier.. promise something after that change his words and sell to other person!

and This person send to me too Negative Trader Rating:
do not deal with this guy he is a scammer

That is not Fair he can`t tell me i`m scammer becouse He was the person who broke the deal so i`m not deserve negative Trader Rating and he can`t call me scammer becouse i never lie him for something.

Ok but this ideo* continue!
Today he post new Negative Trader Rating!
he recives your stuff and open a claim in paypal and get his money backscammer

Originally Posted by nafe2009
you are just angry because i wouldent ship out of country
wow you never send to me something and in same time you post someting like this one! YOU ARE LIER!
So please can you post here proof from Paypal please! Let see people this transaction my friend
You can`t show becouse the person who buy this item was: tony54

So why you post fake negative Trader and broke my reputation?!?!?
You are the lier and scammer not me!!!!
My questions is to Admins of this forum.
Do you want tolerate people like him? Or members in this forum(outside USA) don`t have rights ?
So you have proof so let`s see admins what will do, but i think he deserve ban!

Thank you and sorry for my English it`s not my First Language but i`m sure will understand me.

Last edited by xsxboy; 07-11-2010 at 01:06 AM.
Old 07-11-2010, 06:51 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Thanks for the heads up, this guy sounds like a real winner..
Old 07-11-2010, 08:38 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 60 (100%+)

Contact marcos J see if he can fix your feedback! he left two negatives for WTF? so what you are saying your FRIEND from the US had deal to buy the item,BUT the seller changed his mind and sold to some one else? is this correct?
Old 07-11-2010, 09:05 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 54 (100%+)

Neither of you guys should have left feedback because a transaction was never completed. Remember the 2 wrongs don't make a right thing? I would have been pissed @ you for leaving feedback too.
Old 07-11-2010, 09:25 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Graphite07
Contact marcos J see if he can fix your feedback! he left two negatives for WTF? so what you are saying your FRIEND from the US had deal to buy the item,BUT the seller changed his mind and sold to some one else? is this correct?
YES!
Old 07-11-2010, 09:33 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Smizzaz
Neither of you guys should have left feedback because a transaction was never completed. Remember the 2 wrongs don't make a right thing? I would have been pissed @ you for leaving feedback too.
Sorry but i can`t accept that..
I lost time, i lost money to find my friend in USA and talk with him to take my item and after that what ? Seller cheat me.. What about my time what about my money for international calls? The seller know perfect about my friend in USA and he request from me to talk with my friend to contact with him... after that my friend contact with him but he ignorate him and never replay and after 2-3 days he sell to other person... Sorry but if you have private deal it`s not fair to change......

and what about fake feedback... i never send to him money or etc and he post i cheat him omg this person deserve BAN... i don`t think so Admins will tolerate something like ......
Old 07-11-2010, 11:47 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 70 (100%+)

I'm leaning more towards this. I know I would hate to deal with someone who can't make up their mind, I sell to someone else and then I receive a negative. Hopefully the mods can fix this for the both of you. BTW, Ideot is spelled Idiot.
Old 07-12-2010, 09:28 AM
Tech Regular

This person continue....

today he post another negative feedback

::: scammer do not deal with him stay away out of country :::

is this site have admins who will stop this person i can`t believe realy post many proofs and all admins just stay ... sorry but that it`s not fair how people can respect forum like this one if all just watch and thats all ? Admins please do something
Old 07-12-2010, 09:47 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Have to agree with others. You should have never posted negative feedback in the first place as the transaction was never completed. It is not the seller's responsibility to compensate you somehow for your time and money to negotiate with others for a transaction. He should have never given you 2 negative feedbacks saying your a scammer, but you did strike the first blow by leaving your negative feedback first for a transaction that was never completed. When the seller stated that you have your contact in the US attempt to buy the item did he say he would hold it for your friend? Just as you are upset about your time and money wasted pursuing the item, it is not the seller's responsibility to spend their time and money trying to make something like this work when they already obviously had another buyer ready to purchase. First to paypal wins.
Old 07-12-2010, 02:24 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

i agree no feedback should ever been left if there was no transaction!
Old 07-12-2010, 02:55 PM
Super Moderator

Location: Singapore ̡͌ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡V
Trader Rating: 76 (100%+)

+1
Be it seller or buyer backing out at the last minute, as long a transaction was never made or closed, no feedback should be given.
Old 07-12-2010, 04:35 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

Originally Posted by xsxboy
This person continue....

today he post another negative feedback

::: scammer do not deal with him stay away out of country :::

is this site have admins who will stop this person i can`t believe realy post many proofs and all admins just stay ... sorry but that it`s not fair how people can respect forum like this one if all just watch and thats all ? Admins please do something
The feedback as far as im concerned should have never been left since the deal never happened, but you left negative so he left you negative , then you left another one so he leaves another one. Quit acting like kids and move on, Im sorry but the feedback will stay for now.
Old 07-12-2010, 05:22 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

i wish members will read this before leaving feedback

http://www.rctech.net/forum/trader-f...ead-first.html
Old 07-12-2010, 10:22 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Funkymojo
+1
Be it seller or buyer backing out at the last minute, as long a transaction was never made or closed, no feedback should be given.
Good call..